141 Cute Valentine’s Day Quotes for Your Sweetheart
Valentine’s Day is named after Saint Valentine, a Catholic father who lived in Rome in the Third Century. There are numerous anecdotes and stories about St Valentine and after some time these stories developed into the legend we know today.
At that great time, numerous Romans were changing over to Christianity, Emperor Claudius II was an agnostic and made some laws restricting Christians from doing some certain things. Claudius accepted that Roman fighters should be totally dedicated to Rome and thus passed a law keeping them from a wedding. St Valentine started to marry these soldiers in mysterious Christian ceremonies, and this was the start of his reputation for his influence in the significance of love.
At last, Valentine was discovered and imprisoned for his wrongdoings against Claudius. While being detained, Valentine thought about his kindred detainees and further more his jailor’s visually impaired girl. Legend has it that Valentine cured the young lady’s blindness and that his last act prior to being executed was to write her affectionate message endorsed ‘from your Valentine’. Valentine was executed on 14 February in the year 270.
Later on, Rome converted to Christianity and St Valentine’s Day was being celebrated as a Christian festival. It’s imagined that as a part of the festivals, young men drew names of young ladies from a box. Then they’d be couples during the celebration and once in a while, they’d even get married.
As time passed, St Valentine’s name began to be utilized by individuals to communicate their sentiments to those they loved.
Valentine’s Day officially started from the US by Hallmark to sell their greeting cards. It’s based on a tradition started by Geoffrey Chaucer during the High Middle ages of it being called a “Courting day.”
Today we celebrate Valentine’s Day to show love and affection towards our loved ones, family members, friends, and significant others.
Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes for Boyfriend and Husband That’ll Make Him Love You More
- You are so sweet to love that even chocolate does not even compare to you!
- You mean the absolute world to me and it is just another day to go out of my way to tell you so!
- I look forward to pouring a little sugar on you tonight while we celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- I am absolutely crazy about you and there is no other day like this one to tell you so.
- Who needs money when I am rich with the love that you give to me? I love you this Valentine’s Day!
- I love you beyond the rain, stars, and moon. You are completely out of this world, my Valentine!
- You have given me the world and I will love you even beyond when the sun burns out of the sky.
- Just letting you know how much I love and cherish you and am so lucky to have my white knight in my life!
- As time goes on, nothing is sweeter and more precious than the love I have for you. I am the luckiest woman in the world! Happy Valentine’s!
- To my hunky Valentine, you make my heart flutter and my pulse race. I love you, you sexy man, you.
- You are my one and only Valentine and I could not think of anyone better to spend it with.
- I want you to be mine today, on Valentine’s Day, but also tomorrow and forever.
- Baby, won’t you be, my loving Valentine?
The most misinterpreted words for Valentine’s Day are that it is a day for the guy to do romantic stuff for his girl. But in fact, it is mutual for all genders. It is the day for the loved ones, to the loved ones, by the loved ones irrespective of gender discrimination.
Men may seem that they don’t care about it just to keep up their so-called sober reputation. But in reality, they are the ones that care the most about it. They may not be good at remembering dates and numbers, but they never the one who has put in even little efforts for them.
Sending them love messages and cards may seem a dead-end but it really makes their day up.
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Lovers to Share with Each Other
- Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. –Rumi
- There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. –George Sand
- Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday. –Ted Koosner
- Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you. –Trent Shelton
- Love surrounds us like a light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. –Max Muller
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. –Dr. Seuss
- The art of love…is largely the art of persistence. –Albert Ellis
- Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. –Katharine Lee Bates
Each holiday fills in as a suggestion to invest significant time and recognize something. Valentine’s Day is our suggestion to stop the exhausting relationship schedules and make special accommodations to focus on the ones we love for a couple of hours and make some special arrangements for them.
Valentine’s Day is conceivably a more significant holiday nowadays than it was in earlier years. We’ve gotten more associated with technology which has separated us from fundamental human contact and association.
We need a committed day to reconnect and be all the more socially associated with the individuals that we love.
On this day, you need to spice things up, get sexy if you need and have a proper plan to celebrate it.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes and Messages for Girlfriend and Wife to Melt Her Heart
- Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.
- You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. –Conan Doyle
- You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. –Alfred Tennyson
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. –Leo Christopher
- In my eyes, you are the most beautiful and tender woman in the whole world. I love you.
- Love is the friendship that has caught on fire. –Ann Landers
- I know of only one duty, and that is to love. –Albert Camus
- Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy. –Henry Kissinger
- I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. –Roy Croft,
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. –Audrey Hepburn
- If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you. –Cory Matthews
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
Indeed, numerous women consider this day a reflection on how their relationship is going.
Specially, men should make this day great for their girls. Numerous men commit some truly awful mistakes with this sentimental holiday.
A few dates have been horrible to such an extent that the person has gotten dumped either that evening or a couple of days after the fact and still aren’t sure what they fouled up. It is their carelessness and lack of responsibility.
Ladies gossip at work, when mentioning to them what their sweetheart or date accomplished for them on this valentine. This reflects love for a ton of ladies. Possibly it is a triumph or a failure; there is no center ground regarding Valentine’s Day according to ladies.
You can check your female companions on social media. Remarks on the day of or the day after Valentine’s Day. You will see the pissing challenge in real life.
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends to Show Your Appreciation
- Happy Valentine’s Day, My Sweet Friend! No one is as amazing as you!
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. –Jean de La Fontaine,
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time. –Henry Van Dyke
- I love and appreciate all the memories we have together and all the ones we’re going to make as friends.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. –Henry Ford
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. –Elie Wiesel
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. –Wiliam Shakespeare
- True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style. –Nicole Richie
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. –Linda Grayson
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul. –Steve Maraboli
This occasion is regarded as a day to respect the saint and is celebrated among loved ones in our lives. It’s a day to offer our love and thanks to our loved ones, guardians, educators, and friends.
Regardless of the occasion being massively popularized, every one of the worlds concurs that Valentine’s Day can be celebrated with whoever we romanticize about. But it’s not accurate.
Commending Valentine doesn’t simply imply that you need a partner to fulfill your romantic requirements. It also can be commended with friends to make your bond and trusting level stronger. You can exchange gifts and tell one another how they have significance in your life.
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Love is being stupid together. –Paul Valery
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schulz
- Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. –Lynda Barry
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. –Rita Rudner
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. –Oscar Wilde
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. –Erich Segal
- I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. –Walt Disney
- Love is a grave mental disease. –Plato
- I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire? –Zsa Zsa Gabor
- It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week. –Laurence J. Peter
- Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January. –Jim Gaffigan
- Love is what you’ve been through with somebody. –James Thurber
Regardless of whether you and your loved one have been together for quite a long time or simply a short time, it’s been said that the fun activities on Valentine’s Day is quality time spent together and know one another.
Playing fun games (i.e. Truth or dare) or investing energy in tattling and gossiping about numerous things is the most ideal approach to come closer to one another.
Prodding, teasing, and flirting with your life partner and making them funny wisecracks, stories and our statements above will make your bond stronger and more trustable.
Sharing secrets and trusting your accomplice is likewise another approach to spend your Valentine.
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Family You Should Know
- The most important thing in the world is family and love and I love my family so much.
- It’s important to love your family, whether it’s your mom, dad, grandparents, or siblings.
- The family is not an important thing. It’s everything. Happy valentine’s day to my lovely family.
- Nobody has ever before asked the nuclear family to live all by itself in a box the way we do. With no family, no support, we have put it in a hopeless situation –Margaret Mead
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves — we locate it with another. –Thomas Merton
- The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious the time is you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
- You may not be able to choose your family. But you still have to love them. Here are some of our favorite quotes on the matter…
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
- A family where life begins & love never ends.
Valentine’s Day is a festival of love and celebrating it with the entire family will be healthy and will make our bond and understanding stronger.
In the present society, families come in such countless various shapes and sizes, it’s significant for us to get that, regardless of what circumstances are, there is consistently need for somebody in our life who loves us and who we can communicate our love to and they are our family.
Valentine’s Day gives an extraordinary occasion to mess around with your youngsters and give them love! While Valentine’s Day is often connected with romantic love, it is an occasion you can impart to your entire family, and it gives an occasion to show your children and family members the significance of caring for each other.
Valentine’s Day Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
- I found the person who annoys me the least and called it love.
- Consider this post my Valentine’s Day card.
- I love you more than chocolate.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Valentine’s date is cuter than you.
- If paper valentines were still a thing, I’d give mine to you.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- If we were on a sinking ship, I’d share my door with you.
- You’re the only person I send the heart eyes emoji too.
- Valentine’s Day sucks, but you don’t.
- All you need is love. And a little chocolate.
- You’re so lucky to have me.
Valentine is considered the Day of Love.
The confusing truth is that the more you spread your love to other people, the stronger will be your ability and capacity to love them. You will have more love for yourself and more love to impart to other people.
Love is a healthy power that heals our problems. It sustains life elements. Love causes you to find a sense of contentment with yourself and be satisfied with your circumstance throughout everyday life and this everything is offered by Valentine.
Valentine’s Day is mentioned in one of the plays by William Shakespeare as:
“To-morrow is Saint Valentine’s day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Then up he rose, and donn’d his clothes,
And dupp’d the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid
Never departed more.”
— William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5
Short Valentine’s Day Quotes and Sayings to Send to Your Loved One
- The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. –Marilyn Monroe
- Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. –Elaine Davis
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. –A.A. Milne
- A life without love is like a year without summer.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. –Hermann Hesse
- Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me. –Sarah Bernhardt
- I’m much more me when I’m with you.
- My heart is and always will be yours.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. –Emily Bronte
- Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. –Anna Scott
As far as individuals might be concerned, Valentine’s Day is the day to make sure to share and spread love to other people, and not just our mate or partner.
Unfortunately, during the time spent a bustling way of life, you may have covered love somewhere down in our being. Tragically, there are likewise a few people who have never genuinely loved or sufficiently loved. Some have even intentionally or unknowingly subverted themselves from adoring and carrying on with love life.
We have been given the endowment of love by the divine. It is now wired inside us. We are intended to be cherishing, caring, and kind. We need to reignite love and satisfy our nostalgic necessities.
Best Valentine’s Day Quotes and Messages
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. –Franklin P. Jones
- To love and be loved is to the feel the sun from both sides. –David Viscott
- There’s no bad consequence to loving fully, with all your heart. You always gain by giving love. –Reese Witherspoon
- I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together. –Akif Kichloo
- I’ve always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be. –Leo Tolstoy
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? –Lily Tomlin
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. –Maya Angelou
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. –William Shakespeare
- A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others. –Frank Morgan
- I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck. –Silver Linings Playbook
Cute Valentine’s Day Quotes for Him
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. –Helen Keller
- True soul mates are together forever. I am ready to stay beside you, my true friend and partner.
- Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you will be there till the end of time.
- I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. –Ben Folds
- You’re luscious and lovely, romantic and radiant, sweet and sexy. You’re everything I could want in a soulmate. I’m so glad we met and fell in love. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Every day that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love, it’s incredible to me how one person can make such a difference in my life.
- I will not say that “I love you,” I would just say, “without you, I would never know if love exists.
- As we keep the fires of our hearts burning, we are always turning to each other. I am warmed by your company.
- For you see, each day I ♥ you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- You are better than a box of chocolate. You are better than a bouquet of roses. How I adore you.
Famous Valentine’s Day Quotes for Her
- There are never enough I Love Yous. –Lenny Bruce
- This day is dedicated to you and my never-ending love for you. I love you, sweetheart
- Dearest sweetheart, a day without you in my life must never come. And If it does then that will for sure be the last day of my life.
- There is so much love for us to share. This is our time to fall in love again with each other. –Rita Jacobsen
- It is not all the sweet things you do that make me love you. I love you for your strong heart and because you are you.
- Your love is the best gift I could ever receive on this Valentine’s Day.
- Love is just too weak of a word to express what I feel for you. One life is just not enough to tell you how madly in love I am with you.
- The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. –Blaise Pascal
- It hurts that miles separate us this Valentine’s Day, but I know our love will carry us through until we see each other again. I love you!
- The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. –Rumi
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes and Messages
- Wishing a very Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone. May love always find you and bring you joys and smiles that you deserve.
- Happy Valentine ’s Day, my dearest. May the love you spread find its way back to you.
- Treat yo’ self. To an evening with me. Valentine’s Day Love, Babe!
- I think the only right thing in my life that I have ever done is falling in love with you and I cannot stop myself from falling for you again and again. A very Happy Valentine’s Day to you my love.
- When I have you with me, I know there is nothing in this world that I cannot conquer because you are my inspiration. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- It is the best day to tell you that I have fallen for you. Happy Valentine’s day. Please be my valentine.
- You are my universe and the stars in my eyes, Jake. Love you so much!
- Wishing a very Happy Valentine’s Day to my special someone who has filled my heart with love and life with happiness.
- Love’s not that complicated – when you have great chemistry! Happy Valentine’s Day, Babe!
- Loving may hurt sometimes, but it is still the best thing we do. Happy Valentine’s Day to all!
More Valentine’s Day Quotes and Messages
- Valentine’s Day is about love, so I’m sending all of mine to you. Thanks for being my best friend.
- You’re the best thing to happen to me this year, my sweet potato. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Whatever the magic I used to capture your heart and affection is something I want to do forever. May we enjoy many more days like this together. Love you, my Valentine!
- I love loving you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are beautiful inside and out. You are my forever Valentine, without a doubt.
- Here’s a huge hug and a bundle of kisses. Thank you for taking care of me always.
- I love you, even if there isn’t any me, or any love, or even any life. I love you. –Zelda Fitzgerald
- You are unique, incredible, and so inspiring. You own my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my favorite person on Earth. I am so glad to have found an angel on Earth.
- I feel treasured knowing that I have you in my life. Thank you for being here for me this Valentine’s Day.
Final Thoughts on Valentine’s Day Quotes
Valentine’s Day is most usually connected with sentimental love, with a huge number of Valentine’s Day cards being traded every year. Endowments of blossoms, flowers, or a solitary red rose are sent with romantic messages to friends and family and couples to get to know each other.
Numerous couples decide to celebrate Valentine’s Day with dinner, an excursion, or unique home-prepared meals. Numerous hotels offer Valentine’s Day dinner advancements and food is frequently given with images of adoration like hearts and blossoms. Another well-known Valentine’s Day is to enjoy and live in a luxury hotel and visit a delightful area, permitting a couple to move away from a busy life and enjoy some quality time together.
Marriage proposals are likewise mainstream on Valentine’s Day, and it is regularly picked as the ideal day to communicate their adoration and responsibility. Some proposals to be engaged are conveyed creatively, for example, after climbing the highest point of a mountainor posting a message on an announcement. Whatever the technique, marriage propositions made on Valentine’s Day are for the most romantic and memorable.
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Angels Quotes That Will Brighten Your Soul
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
Guardian Angel Quotes to Bring out the Good in You
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
Fallen Angel Quotes You Should Read
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
Angel and Devil Sayings Ready to Share on Instagram and Whatsapp
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
Angel Wings Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
Short Angel Quotes to Keep in Mind Always
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
You Are My Angel Quotes to Send to Your Sweetheart
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Filld.loan Community-Based Organizations as an Alternative to Payday Loans Online
Investing in a Foreign Country: 7 Essential Tips You Need to Follow
How to Help a Child with Autism Master Everyday Skills?
5 Types of Old Media That Can Be Digitized
The Best Bets to Place on Major League Baseball
Jump Jockeys to Follow at Cheltenham Festival 2023
Streamlining User Acceptance Testing with the Best Automation Tools Available
Captions2 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions2 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions2 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions1 year ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions2 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions2 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes2 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine