When we know that our presence and absence both mean something to others, it is one of the world’s greatest feelings. Presence coincides with our bonding and affection; absence perfects it. Absence allows us to understand better what the entity means to us.
We strive all our lives to have full control of our absence, as we do in our presence. We seem to sulk and curse the phenomenon of absence when the dearest one is far from us, but it brings peace and joy when he comes back.
Thus, the absence is one of the critical ingredients of life, bringing us closer together and helping us to appreciate relationships. Suppose we are interested in someone; we need to let them know. People cannot read minds.
If we do not let them know about our feelings for them, they might leave to find someone who would let them know they mean something, and we are going to blame ourselves for losing such a person.
It is not convenient for everyone to express the pain of someone’s absence. It can make it very difficult for us to find the exact terms and sentences. However, we can use quotes from a lot of available sites on the Internet.
Below you will find our set of inspiring, wise, and humorous old quotes about absence.
Best Absence Quotes of All Time
- Love is the total absence of fear. Love asks no questions. Its natural state is one of extension and expansion, not comparison and measurement. –Gerald Jampolsky
- You can decorate absence however you want- but your still gonna feel what’s missing.
- Grace is the absence of everything that indicates pain or difficulty, hesitation or incongruity. -William Hazlitt
- Nothing reopens the springs of love so fully as absence, and no absence so thoroughly as that which must needs be endless. –Anthony Trollope
- Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire. –François De La Rochefoucauld
- Confront a corpse at least once. The absolute absence of life is the most disturbing and challenging confrontation you will ever have. –David Bowie
- Growth in love comes from a place of absence, where the imagination is left to its own devices and creates you to be much more than reality would ever allow. –Coco J. Ginger
- A friend is not a true friend unless he protects his friend in his misfortune, in his absence, and at his death. –Ali ibn Abi Talib
- We don’t actually fear death, we fear that no one will notice our absence, that we will disappear without a trace. –T. S. Eliot
- The heart may think it knows better: the senses know that absence blots people out. We really have no absent friends. The friend becomes a traitor by breaking, however unwillingly or sadly, out of our own zone: a hard judgment is passed on him, for all the pleas of the heart. –Elizabeth Bowen
I Feel Your Absence Quotes
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It is caused by the absence of you. –William Shakespeare
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence I reach divine ecstasy and in your absence I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists… When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.-Edmond de Goncourt
- Even though I am surrounded by lots of people your absence makes me feel “Alone”.
- I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. –James Dashner
- Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence.
- I feel incomplete in your absence.You make the world around me a happier place. I love you so much.
- Your absence makes the whole world seem empty.No words canexplain the sadness in the depths of my soul.
- I’m just intoxicated by your absence.
- Deeply in love with you, I feel the keen pain of absence. -Laura Ramirez
Short Absence Quotes
- Eternal and forever are just silly seven-letter words for absence. –Jeff Alessandrelli
- Absence and death are the same – only that in death there is no suffering. –Theodore Roosevelt
- In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God’s existence. –Issac Newton
- Freedom in general may be defined as the absence of obstacles to the realization of desires. –Bertrand Russell
- The absence of alternatives clears thee mind marvelously.
- If their absence brings you peace, you suffered no loss.
- The enemy of art is the absence of limitations.
- Liberty does not exist in the absence of morality. –Edmund Burke
- Another woman’s beauty is not the absence of your own.
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them. -Jack Brown
Funny Absence Quotes
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Yeah, fonder of the absence.
- Nothing brightens up a room like your absence.
- It is a fine line between “absence makes the heart grow fonder” and “out of sight, out of mind”.
- Your absence does not make my heart grow fonder, your absence makes me hangry.
- Funny, I don’t remember being absent minded.
- The height of absent-mindedness: when you forget your own birthday.
- If the absence makes the heart grow fonder, I think it’s about time you leave.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But fondness makes the absence longer.
- If absence makes the heart grow fonder, how does time heal all wounds?
- Sometime I need what only you can provide: your absence. –Ashleigh Brilliant
Absence Quotes to Make You Rethink about Things in Your Life
- It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things. –Lawrence G. Lovasik
- Of course, I’ll hurt you. Of course, you’ll hurt me. Of course, we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring means accepting the risk of winter. To become present means accepting the risk of absence. –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. You wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone. –James Dashner
- It isn’t what you have or who you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy; it is what you think about.
- Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. –William James
- The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude. –William James
- Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. –Oscar Wilde
- Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent and original in your work. –Gustave Flaubert
Every day is a new beginning, but we can’t deny the memories of our past. We should aim to change our lives so that we do not repeat the mistakes we made earlier. We want to give a new direction to the journey of life. We are rethinking things in life.
In our background, we might have had an option that was accurate at the time. However, once we have a chance to think about it, we might want to change that decision.
Rethinking helps us to use our emotions to change our minds. It gives a new analysis and a unique perspective.
Most people get up early in the morning and decide things in their lives, and others do it later. However, whenever we need to rethink ourselves and our lives, the quotes above can help us to make a wise decision.
Absence Quotes about Absent Fathers That Should Raise Our Attention
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. –Michael Ratnadeepak
- Fathers never have exactly the daughters they want because they invent a notion that the daughters have to conform to. – Simone de Beauvoir
- What I learned most from my father wasn’t anything he said; it was just the way he behaved. –Jeff Bridges
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom. –Umberto Eco, Foucault’s Pendulum
- That was when the world wasn’t so big, and I could see it everywhere. It was when my father was a hero and not a human. –Markus Zusak
- I would define a leader as a person who puts the welfare of the group above himself. It’s the same thing with fathers. –Etan Thomas
- There’s sometimes a weird benefit to having an alcoholic, violent father. He motivated me in that I never wanted to be anything like him.
- Boys want to grow up to be like their male role models. And boys who grow up in homes with absent fathers search the hardest to figure out what it means to be male. –Geoffrey Canada
A man is more than a man, as he becomes the father of a newborn. The complexity of fatherhood is challenging to translate into words with a widely understood mix of emotions.
It is a mixture of love, anxiety, hope, and just trying to do your best without knowing whether what you are doing is right.
About 72% of children are born out of wedlock in the African-American culture. That is fatherless. Boys growing up with absent fathers in their homes look the toughest to find out their role models.
What George W. Bush said about children growing up with absent fathers is something that we should remember. They will suffer long-lasting damage.
They are more likely to grow up or drop out of school in poverty, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison. Fatherlessness is not the only reason for this, but it is an important aspect that we must accept.
If you want to raise your voice above, you will find some quotes that touch your heart about your father’s absence. We have collected these quotations, all of which we feel are incredibly relatable.
Absence Quotes about Absent Friends to Share with Your Closest Ones
- No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to miss him less. –Jean De La Bruyere
- Your absence has gone through me, like a thread through a needle; everything I do is stitched with its color. –W.S. Merwin
- During all the months when she had been absent, there were so many things I have saved up to tell her, so many bits of news about the house and the neighborhood and friends and work and family, but now they seemed inconsequential. Puny. Move far enough away from an event and it sort of levels out, so to speak – settles into the general landscape. –Anne Tyler
- We care. We feel. We think. We do not always miss the absent one. We cannot always come when called. Being friends with a loner requires patience and the wisdom that distance does not mean dislike. –Anneli Rufus
- Let us drink together, fellows, as we did in days of yore. And still enjoy the golden hours that Fortune has in store; The absent friends remembered to be, in all that’s sung or said, And Love immortal consecrate the memory of the dead.
- If the portraits of our absent friends are pleasant to us, which renew our memory of them and relieve our regret for their absence by a false and empty consolation, how much more pleasant are letters which bring us the written characters of the absent friend. –Héloïsed’Argenteuil
- Even if life tries to tear us apart, and you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. As you know, our connection isn’t physical; it’s spiritual. I miss you, my best friend.
- Can miles truly separate you from friends…If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? –Richard Bach
When we have the right friends to help us out, anything is possible. Good relationships do not require regular conversation, nor do they need to be together at all times. Friendship is living in the heart, in reality.
Many people walk in or out of our lives, but no matter how far they are physical, real friends never leave our hearts. Sometimes we need to stay away from our friends. We should not, however, let them be lonely.
They are absent, but our absent friends’ portraits are good for us to renew our memories. We cannot be relieved of our regret at their absence through a false and hollow consolation.
It is normal to miss a missing friend of yours. Give them any unforgotten quotations if you want to communicate with your missing mates.
Presence and Absence Quotes You Should Read Right Now
- Absences are a good influence in love and keep it bright and delicate.
- If happiness is the absence of fever, then I will never know happiness. I am possessed by a fever for knowledge, experience, and creation.
- Your presence only truly matters to those who cannot bear your absence. –MatshonaDhliwayo
- The only time you possess an agency is in the here and now. The present moment. –Scott Perry
- The unconscious mind distracts and deceives. Aware presence reveals and enlightens. –Steve Leasock
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Absence doth sharpen love, presence strengthens it; the one brings fuel, the other blows it till it burns clear.
- What’s painful is not the absence of what we always wanted. But the presence of what we couldn’t have.
They are both absent and present, opposite the coin. In our lives, when we feel alone, nothing is more troublesome than that. We need to feel that for certain people.
The moment we feel that someone in this world notices us, our perspective on people and life changes positively. To make our presence and absence felt, we need at least one person in this universe.
We cannot project the feeling, but we can try to let the person know when he is in front of us and when he is not.
Above are some great quotes that you can use to express how others’ presence and absence matter to you.
Absence Quotes about Love You’ve Probably Heard
- Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
- It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. –Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; It extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great. –Roger de Rabutin
- Love is the absence of judgment. –Dalai Lama
- There is no opposite of love because love is everything. There is only an absence of love, which is fear.
- Love is a rare gem that needs to be polished, praised, and pampered every day!
- Where there is great love, there are always miracles. –Willa Cather
- I love what I do, and when you love what you do, you want to be the best at it. –Jay-Z
Love is all about caring for you. We want to be with the one person who gives us happiness. If we separate ourselves from that person, it is good to know that we are waiting for the day when we can be together again.
In the relationship of love, both presence and absence are significant.
Some claim that lust increases in the absence of love. The popular cure for love, according to Byron, is absence! Until we face the separation from our loved ones
Some, we do not feel the intensity of our affection.
Absence Quotes about Fear That’ll Inspire You
- Fear is the main source of superstition and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. –Bertrand Russell
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. –Nelson Mandela
- Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. –Ambrose Redmoon
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. –Mark Twain
- First of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. –Paulo Coelh
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Courage is not about you having no fear or lack of fear. It is about deciding that someone or something is more important than being scared. We all know Plato is saying that courage is knowing what not to fear.
The universal trigger for fear is the threat of harm, whether real or imagined. This may be a threat to our physical, emotional, or psychological well-being.
Sometimes it is a beneficial thing that keeps us from harming ourselves.
However, many times, this is the inner voice and barrier that keeps us stuck.
Certain things cause fear in most of us. We can learn to be afraid of almost anything. It is fear that prevents us from getting what we want and becoming who we want to be.
Fighting with fear and overcoming it is a challenge. Here we would like to share timeless and time-tested quotes about a thought-provoking fear, which is practically helpful and motivating.
Absence Quotes about Absent Mind That’ll Resonate with You
- Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absent-minded. Someone sober will worry about events going badly. Let the lover be.
- I am not absentminded. It is the presence of mind that makes me unaware of everything else.
- I am amazingly absent; I believe I am the most absent creature in the world. –Jane Auste
- I believe in the gods, or rather I believe that I believe in the gods. But I don’t believe that they are great brooding presences watching over us; I believe they are completely absent-minded.
- Slothful, feeble, pretentious, pedantic, elitist – these are some of the epithets that eventually become associated with the absent-minded scholar, the poor sighted reader, the book worm, the nerd.
- The Total absence of humor renders life impossible.
- The Fates, like an absent-minded printer, seldom allow a single line to stand perfect and unmarred.
Absent-mind is when a person shows inattentive or forgetful actions.
Often we are all found to be absent-minded by some. There may be three different causes: low concentration, unjustified diversion, attention to unrelated thoughts, or environmental events.
There is a saying that creative individuals are absent-minded and hopefully accurate. Believe in your imagination if you find yourself absent-minded for a long time.
It would be best if you try to find yourself inside the quotations above.
Your Absence Quotes to Send to Your Sweetheart
- Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. –William Cowper
- I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.
- Since our relationship ended, my days have grown dark. Your absence feels like a dark cloud hanging overhead. Miss you.
- I feel the power of your absence in such a way that I can’t possibly explain. I miss the aura of your presence and won’t deny it. All your characters are worthy of being missed, your cheerfulness, smile, laughter, and sweet voice. I wish you the best wherever you are!
- I am not too happy because my love is far away yet it doesn’t matter because the impact of your presence still keeps me lively. Baby, I know you may feel unhappy too but know that I did feel your absence more than any other person. Be blessed as you return!
- I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to. –William in “A Knight’s Tale”
It is time for your sweetheart to rejoice in showing them how much they mean to you!
You may feel frustrated when you stay away from them; the pain of their absence is unbearable, but admitting your love may leave you speechless.
Read these quotes above about absence to help get the words going. You can use these quotes to convey your feelings to your sweetheart.
More Absence Quotes and Sayings
- The absence of things is so loud it pierces my brain with loss. What used to be, is simply no more. But the memories linger like smoke in the air. –Gemma Amor
- Peace is not the absence of conflict but the presence of creative alternatives for responding to conflict – alternatives to passive or aggressive responses, alternatives to violence. –Dorothy Thompson
- Absence is a house so vast that inside you will pass through its walls and hang pictures on the air. –Pablo Neruda
- What’s painful is not the absence of what we always wanted. But the presence of what we couldn’t have.
- But the absence of him is everywhere I look. It’s like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. –Stephenie Meyer
- Total absence of humor renders life impossible. –Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism. –Karl Marx
- Patience is power. Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is “timing” it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way. –Fulton J. Sheen
- The absence is like arsenic: a little strengthens love, a lot kills it. –Maurice Chapelan
- Let me tell you I am better acquainted with you for a long absence, as men are with themselves for a long affliction: absence does but hold off a friend, to make one see him the truer. –Alexander Pope
- I discover that absence has a consistency, like the dark water of a river, like oil, some kind of sticky dirty liquid that you can struggle and perhaps drown in. It has a thickness like night, an indefinite space with no landmarks, nothing to bang against, where you search for a light, some small glimmer, something to hang on to and guide you. But absence is, first and foremost, silence. A vast, enveloping silence that weighs you down and puts you in a state where any unforeseeable, identifiable sound can make you jump. –Philippe Besson
Final Thoughts on Absence Quotes
The absence of someone can change a person’s entire life, whether that person is our parent, friend, or sweetheart. It depends on how important this person is to us.
Absence can have a harmful and beneficial effect on us. It may seem strange to think about the positive impact of absence, but we should accept the reality that lack often makes something sweeter than it is.
The absence of someone makes us know their true meaning.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
6 Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
How Digital Marketing Helps to Grow Your Business
Online Privacy and Why It’s Elusive
How Does CBD Vape Pen Help with Stressful Situations?
9 Reasons Why Non GamStop Casinos Are the Perfect Place for You to Play Online
Tips for Hiring Plumbers in St. Petersburg, FL
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine