What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of alcohol? For some people, the answer might be a bad habit, and for some people, it might be a celebration and party. Alcohol is always the first thing that comes to our mind when we think of parties and celebrations. It is impossible to imagine a celebration without it.
All big events and parties will have alcohol and champagne to celebrate and enjoy their time. A toast is made before drinking it about the topic or event that they are celebrating.
The word alcohol is an indication of fun for some people and a big trigger to others. It is the thing to celebrate their wildest night with some people, and for some, it is a thing that they will hate their entire life due to trauma caused by it.
But just like every other stuff in this universe, it has both positive and negative impacts. Sometimes people forget that too much of nothing is good for you. Alcohol is just like that. It might be fun, but to some extent. When you cross that limit, it turns into an addiction, which then turns into a big health hazard.
If you ever feel like reading some alcohol quotes about drinking and partying to celebrate wildest nights, then we got you covered.
Table of Contents
- I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day. –Frank Sinatra
- I said at 30 I’m gonna at least have a drink to lighten up because my sisters say I’m so boring.
- Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. –Ernest Hemingway
- I want to sit on my couch and drink and not change my pants for days at a time.
- I was a fan of anywhere that you can smoke and drink at 2 pm. (Fictional, but still a celebrity in my eyes. –Carrie Bradshaw
- Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.
- When kids hit one year old, it’s like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.
- I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day. –Frank Sinatra
- The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk they’re sober. –William Butler Yeats
- Reality is an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.
- When I read about the evils of drinking I gave up reading.
- 24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not. –H.L. Mencken
- Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. –George Bernard Shaw
- Alcohol removes inhibitions – like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: “Now bring on that damn cat! –Eleanor Early
- Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed by the facts.
- When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk we fall asleep. When we fall asleep we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let’s all get drunk and go to heaven! –Brian O’Rourke
Getting drunk might feel like such an exciting experience, especially if it’s your first time. Alcohol is such a thing that all of us want to experience at least once as we have always heard from other people that the experience is thrilling.
It is alcohol through which people have experienced their wildest nights even though the after effect that will hit you the next morning might not be such a pretty scenario. But remember, kids, underage drinking is something that you should never try to do as it might lead to addiction.
If you ever feel the need to read some quotes that will make you want to get drunk, these are definitely the quotes for you.
- To me, ‘drink responsibly’ means don’t spill it.
- Alcohol. Because no great story began with a salad.
- I doubt Vodka is the answer but it’s worth a shot.
- In wine there is wisdom, in beer, there is freedom, in the water there are bacteria.
- If you can’t be happy at least you can be drunk.
- Hakuna ma’ vodka. It means no memories for the rest of your night.
- I finally quit drinking for good. Now I drink for evil.
- You look like I need another drink.
- Step aside coffee, this is a job for alcohol
- I didn’t text you. Jack Daniels did.
- You can’t buy happiness. You can buy wine and that’s kind of the same thing.
- And then beer said, “Put that on Facebook, it’s hilarious!” But the beer was wrong. So very wrong.
- Of course size matters. No one wants a small glass of wine.
Have you always wondered why some people are so excited about weekends? For some people, it is the weekends when they can celebrate by drinking with their friends. It is the time to fully celebrate and enjoy their time by forgetting about all their worries.
On weekends, many people celebrate and party by drinking with their friends. And that’s the main reason why clubs are so packed on the weekends. It is like those people are welcoming the next week by partying. But remember, folks, “Don’t be so reckless that you might regret the next morning.”
If you are one of those people then you should definitely read these quotes. These quotes will for sure make you excited and eager for what the weekends have in stock for you.
- You are not incurably diseased. You have merely become dependent on substances or addictive behavior to cope with underlying conditions that you are now going to heal, at which time your dependency will cease completely and forever. –Chris Prentiss
- At the bottom of every person’s dependency, there is always a pain. Discovering the pain and healing it is an essential step in ending dependency. –Chris Prentiss
- Millions of deaths would not have happened if it weren’t for the consumption of alcohol. The same can be said about millions of births. –MokokomaMokhonoana
- Now I know why I have struggled with my drinking all these years cause I see your face every time I pick a glass.
- Alcohol is one of the quickest vehicles with which we escape shyness, our problems, and self-consciousness, for a few hours. –MokokomaMokhonoana
- I wrote this book to show you that a cure is entirely possible because I’ve seen it happen over and over again.
- We do not want to believe that we cannot control alcohol and that alcohol is, in truth, controlling and dictating our lives. When you free yourself of a dictator, like alcohol, the freedom that you experience is totally amazing and so empowering. You get your life back. –Liz Hemingway
- You are not an alcoholic or an addict. You are not incurably diseased. You have merely become dependent on substances or addictive behavior to cope with underlying conditions that you are now going to heal, at which time your dependency will cease completely and forever.
Alcohol addiction is such a sensitive topic to discuss nowadays. Some great people have said that too much of nothing is good and the same goes for alcohol. If some crosses the limit and drinks regularly, this small habit that you might not think much of at that time will lead to turning that habit into addiction. And I’m sure we all know the bad effects of addiction and how it can easily wreck a happy family in a jiffy.
So, spreading awareness is the best way to prevent alcoholism from spreading. It is also a parent’s duty to take care of their children’s mental health as stress and depression may lead to alcoholism
If you are someone who is in need of some quotes that will help to spread awareness about alcohol addiction or get to know about it better, these quotes definitely have your back.
- As a kid, when I would hurt myself my mom would rub alcohol on it. Which is why I drink, I’m just putting alcohol on where it hurts the most…The inside.
- I swear alcohol always has to be involved for people to have a good time. It’s kinda sad cause I have a great time being sober!
- Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
- Alcohol, an alternative to feeling like yourself. Oh alcohol, I still drink for your health.
- Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.
- Sorry sweetie, but no. Alcohol isn’t an excuse for being a dirty slut. Nice try though.
- Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
Alcoholism can be caused due to stress, depression, and anxiety. It is the most depressed and sad people who use alcohol to escape from that stuff. For them, it is the only way to escape from the reality that is eating them up from the inside.
For some people, alcohol is their way of escaping from one’s problem. It is like to them it is an acid that will dissolve all their problems.
But slowly, this escape route of relieving stress might turn into an addiction. An addiction that is so hazardous that it can wreck lives and cause a mess is hard to clean up.
Ever feel the need to read some sad quotes about alcoholics, then these are the ones you should read.
- Spouses under the influence of alcohol tend to act more aggressively, perhaps because their ability to think rationally is reduced. Alcohol tends to make individuals more impulsive and to decrease their ability to restrain their aggression. This pattern is especially noticeable among spouses who are more aggressive even without alcohol.
- The more frequently men are intoxicated, the more likely they are to be verbally and physically violent toward their spouses. Alcohol abuse is connected to increased aggression and marital violence that tends to be more severe and more likely to result in injury.
- Effects on the brain. Researchers believe that alcohol’s effect on the brain may contribute to the increase in negative communication. Alcohol appears to impair a person’s ability to understand and properly interpret what a spouse is saying. Alcoholics tend to interpret things their partners say in a very negative way and this leads them to respond with greater anger and negative emotions.
- With alcoholism and marriage, alcohol problems are related to increased rates of marital violence, poor communication, and feelings of marital distress that lead to a greater risk of divorce.
- Alcohol abuse decreases marital satisfaction because it decreases the drinking spouse’s ability to participate in everyday household tasks and responsibilities. This inability leads to greater stress on the non-drinking spouse and decreases satisfaction in the marriage.
- Suddenly, it’s just you and your pal against the world, Plotting your next disaster. Thinking about what you can destroy next. Because the damage you’ve already done is not nearly enough!
Alcohol has the ability to ruin relationships in the blink of an eye. It is like you wouldn’t even realize when those relations were turned into ashes by alcohol. The drink that you thought would be the solution to your problems was the one that made an even bigger mess that will take you a lifetime to clean up.
Even though you might think now that alcohol is your savior, later on, you will realize that it was destroying you the whole time. And when you come to the realization, it will be too late.
These quotes about the bad effects of alcohol will definitely inspire you to quit drinking right now.
- I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful. –Jim Carrey
- Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable.
- First, you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I don’t need alcohol to see the world in its depths; I carry the sun in me. –LaminePearlheart
- When you quit drinking, you stop waiting.
- The day I became free of alcohol was the day that I fully understood and embraced the truth that I would not be giving anything up by not drinking.
- I do like to have fun. I don’t need alcohol to have fun. –Rima Fakih
Alcohol is bad; you’re your physical health as well as mental health. So, not drinking alcohol is the best way to go. No alcohol, no stress of making drunk mistakes. If you don’t drink alcohol, you can’t become an addict. So, just staying away from it can solve so many issues.
So, we have compiled no drinking quotes for you so that you can read them and share them with your friend to help them stay away from them.
- It happened if it weren’t for the consumption of alcohol. The same can be said about millions of births. –MokokomaMokhonoana
- My father gave me everything he had. Everything I had I gave to alcohol. –Dmitry Dyatlov
- Every morning, my hangover feels like being born again. My head throbs, like being squeezed and pushed out, fists trembling, throat grunting and wailing in protest of the light, screaming for the comfort of warm, dark silence.
- Someone who is trying to be sober is often trying to work out deeper emotional issues and is attempting to undo years of habitual behavior. When you reduce recovery to just abstinence, it simplifies what is really a much more complex issue. –Sasha Bronner
- In an excuse to drink lies reason not to drink.
- I don’t need alcohol to see the world in its depths; I carry the sun in me. – On Being Inebriated.
- Alcohol is often the last refuge of a beaten people. In that fiery liquid, any honor in defeat vanishes, and, in the eyes of the enemy, they become pathetic, caricatured wretches they sought to make them from the beginning. –Stewart Stafford
Alcohol can bring harm to so many people. So people may become abusive from drinking alcohol, which will then lead to them causing traumatizing events for so many people around them.
It is truly devastating to think about the harm alcohol can cause. You will truly never drink it if you know about the harm it can bring to the people around you.
Are you looking for some quotes that will tell people about the harmful sides of alcohol? Then these quotes are the ones that will help you out in such situations.
- Alcoholism is a devastating, potentially fatal disease. The primary symptom of having it is telling everyone–including yourself–that you are not an alcoholic. –Herbert l. Gravitz
- Addiction does not kill the addict; it kills the family, kids, and people around you.
- Alcohol is a special kind of hell; it takes the soul of an addict and breaks the heart of everyone who loves them.
- Alcohol addiction is a family disease one person may use, but the whole family suffers.
- Addiction is not a spectator sport; eventually, the whole family gets to play.
Alcohol can wreck so many happy families in a jiffy. It is an easy task for it to completely destroy a family as it causes chaos, abusive behavior, and also traumatizing incidents for kids if they have one.
Alcoholism is a serious issue today as there are so many people who start drinking alcohol due to stress and depression. That stress and depression lead them to become an addict. Rather than using alcohol as an escape route, go to a therapist or consultant to solve your problems.
But if you ever need some extra help, these quotes will help you out.
Even though alcohol might seem a great way to party and celebrate, make sure to drink it to an extent. Because crossing that limit can cause so many problems and create chaos around you.
Drink but make sure not to overdrink. And if you are underage, don’t even think about coming near alcohol because it may lead to alcoholism.
But if you ever feel the need to know the positives and negatives of alcohol, these quotes are always there for you.
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Table of Contents
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Discovering Educational Pathways for Your Medical Career
Parcel Delivery Solutions for Blocks of Flats: Enhancing Convenience and Security
9 Sustainable Materials for Green Renovations
Online Casino Streaming: A New Trend in Streaming
Healthy Babies: How Organic Milk Formula Nourishes Your Little One
Grow Big on Instagram: Effective Tactics for Doubling Your Engagement and Followers
Evolution in Women’s Jewelry: Navigating Fashion’s Ever-Changing Landscape
Captions3 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions3 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions3 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions2 years ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions3 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions3 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes3 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions2 years ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine