110 Abstract Quotes to Let You Know More About It
In today’s world, where everybody lives a materialistic lifestyle, it has become harder for everybody to survive or feel inspired. Everybody struggles to find inspiration or motivation to push themselves in order to achieve their goals.
All of us want to achieve the success that others are jealous of; all of us want to always keep the artist inside us alive and prosper. But on the run of achieving something greater, we tend to overthink everything, which leads to us failing to understand the importance of abstract ideas and thinking.
We have to find motivation in the smallest things in life in order to achieve something greater. There is no other stronger weapon than determination. Once a person is determined, no one can stop them from achieving something great. Abstract qualities such as enthusiasm, dedication, and courage will help one reach their destination far easier than any other thing possibly can.
Are you lost and have given up due to a lack of motivation? Is nothing inspiring you anymore? Take a quick look at our collection of abstract quotes that may help you to feel motivated and revive your wish to hustle.
Best Abstract Quotes You’ll Love
- But nobody is visually naive any longer. We are cluttered with images, and only abstract art can bring us to the threshold of the divine. –Dominique De Menil
- Life is abstract art, and it’s up to you to make sense of it. –Talismans Gibran
- Abstract Art is considered as one of the pious forms in expressing one-self without any detailed illustration of reality. It uses a perceptible language such as shapes, color, line, form, and gestural marks to create a beauty that may persist with a degree of freedom from visual references in the world.
- There is no shape to the feeling that has gripped me, no name. Manifested in amorphous sensations and rippling currents bringing one moment a tear, then a smile, there is no comprehending this wave. A humming’s courses through my mind. –Radhika Mukherjee
- The less there is to look at, the more important it is that we look at it closely and carefully. This is critical to abstract art. Small differences make all the difference.
- I feel sorry for people who think things like soap dishes or mirrors or Coke bottles are ugly because they’re surrounded by things like that all day long, and it must make them miserable! –Robert Rauschenberg
- Form itself, even if completely abstract, has its inner sound.
Surviving in today’s time is not a piece of cake. Everything nowadays is like abstract art; one needs to pay attention to the smallest things or differences to overcome the obstacles and become a winner in life.
Freedom is the hidden weapon behind something great. One needs to express their creativity with full freedom rather than holding it down. Because once you start to express your ideas freely, nothing can bind you down.
Even the smallest of things have a huge role to play in one’s life. Ignoring the small decisions or changes is like missing out on a clue during treasure hunting because that one clue itself can change the game completely.
So why look down on small things or ignore them? You need to pay attention to the little details in life. Because when you start paying attention to every single thing around you, you will get to know that even the smallest change may lead to something greater.
Abstract Quotes about Art That Will Inspire the Artist in You
- Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is. –Jackson Pollock
- Abstraction demonstrates an escape route from reality in depicting images in the artwork.
- I don’t think about art when I’m working. I try to think about life.–Jean-Michel Basquiat
- There is no painting without drawing, and there is no shape without a line; in the end, all images can be reduced to lines. –El-Sahali
- Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. –Chuck Close
- Bring your humanity to your art. Bring your art to humanity. –Maxime Lagacé
- The popularity of abstract art is easily explained when you consider all art represents reality, and mystery is part of our reality. –Robert Black
Abstraction is like a mystery that needs to be solved to conclude. Once that mystery is solved, so many great things can be discovered, and the mere abstraction will match our reality.
Life itself is an artwork that we need to find the meaning of. Abstract art is a way for the artist to express themselves freely. Once one understands the abstract’s beauty, they think and look at certain things can change completely.
So you need to have the ability to look at things differently. Just a change in perspective can give birth to something greater that no one could ever imagine, like how some mere shapes and colors together can give birth to major artwork.
These quotes will help to inspire the artist in you and regain your energy to hustle.
Abstract Quotes about Painting to Motivate Your Imagination
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. –Rabindranath Tagore
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
- The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things but their inward significance. –Aristotle
- It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done. –Vincent Van Gogh
- To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it. –Osho
- The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. –Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. –Thomas Merton
One’s imagination and creativity can lead them to somewhere great. It is created through which one can love life and make their soul grow.
Individualism is expressed through one’s art because it is the only way to present different perspectives in one frame. Because when the art depicts the artist, the actual motive behind it can be found.
Art is a way to express something greater that can’t be expressed through words. Because just like Pablo Picasso said, “Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.” So you should let your imagination lead you through. It is the only way to make life seem enchanted.
If you ever need some motivation for boosting your imagination, these quotes have your back.
Abstract Photography Quotes to Inspire Your Creativity
- For me, light is life – and the first light that I see is the sun. So, when I think about light, I think about the sun and nothing else. Window light is the most important light for me. When I take a picture using window light, I always think about what a long trip the light is making to reach my subject. –Paolo Roversi
- Shadows play an integral role in letting sunlight permeate the scene. They provide a ‘setting’ that compliments the sun-kissed lights. Often, shadows will have a golden tint or even a rosy red color that conveys a unique atmospheric glow. –Jeanne Dobie
- All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow.
- Always keep the direction of the light source clearly in mind and keep asking yourself, ‘How light is it?’ and ‘How dark is it?’
- What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time. –John Berger
- I never went to school for photography. I learned lighting by working as an assistant. I learned by looking at the photographs of the Masters of Photography and the paintings of the Great Masters. You never invent: you simply take your influences from the giants before you.
- Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography.
Photography is an art of observation where one’s way of seeing life can be expressed. It is an art form through which a moment that has gone forever can be stored.
The contrast between light and shadow gives birth to a great photo. If you are able to know light and embrace it, you will be able to know the secret to great photography.
So take your time and get inspired by the great masters so that your creativity shines through your photographs. Because embracing light and learning its importance will elevate the charm and beauty of your photography.
Abstract Quotes about Love to Share with Your Loved Ones
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. And wish from this day forth never to be parted from you. –Jane Austen
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more. –Angelita Lim
- Energy and motion made visible memories arrested in space. –Jackson Pollock
- You’ve got to taste the light, like my friend and fellow shooter Chip Maury says. And when you see the light like this, trust me, it’s like a strawberry sundae with sprinkles.
- I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me. –Pablo Neruda
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate than when I fall asleep your eyes close. –Pablo Neruda
Love is such an abstract feeling that it even makes an imperfect person seem perfect. Such a mere abstract feeling helps us realize one’s importance and the difference they make in your life. Every moment spent with them seems more valuable than any other gem that exists.
When it comes to loving someone, it doesn’t matter whether that person is perfect or not. Even their existence means the world to us. We just don’t want to part our ways from them and just want to live with them in the present and enjoy every moment possible.
Remember that your loved ones will always help you be the best version of yourself, no matter what happens. These quotes are truly capable of expressing your deep thoughts to loved ones.
Funny Abstract Quotes That’ll Make You Smile.
- Black and white are abstract; color is not. Looking at a black and white photograph, you are already looking at a strange world.
- Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete, devotes himself utterly to money.
- Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over. –Walter Anderson
- I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go into the other room and read a book. –Groucho Marx
- The best measure of a man’s honesty isn’t his income tax return. It’s the zero adjust on his bathroom scale. –Arthur C. Clarke
- I think you have to let go of this idea that you can be precious about everything and let it be the abstract mess that it is.
- Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.
Laughter is truly one of the best medicines for one’s mental health. It not only helps to reduce stress and anxiety but also gives you an excellent ab workout and lowers blood pressure.
All of us know that laughter is the secret to living a long and healthy life. Even a small moment of laughter can help to relieve the stress that you have been suppressing for too long.
So you should always have a positive outlook on life. Just like how, for some people, abstract art is just a product of the untalented. Rather than stressing about various things in life, learn to get a good laugh out of it. Because when life gives you lemons, make lemonade with it. These quotes will definitely give a smile to your face.
Abstract Quotes about Thinking to Share on Instagram
- Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.
- No, it’s not, I said. It’s a drawing of a pipe. Get it? All representations of a thing are inherently abstract. It’s very clever. –John Green
- It is cut, polished; for a breath, it passes between the hands of men. –Anthony Doerr
- Basically, Sherri’s idea had to do with bringing Fat’s mind down from the cosmic and the abstract to the particular. She had hatched out the practical notion that nothing is more real than a large World War Two Soviet tank. –Philip K. Dick
- Like Aristotle, conservatives generally accept the world as it is; they distrust the politics of abstract reason that is, reason divorced from experience. –Benjamin Wiker
- I would like to say to those who think of my pictures as serene, whether in friendship or mere observation, that I have imprisoned the most utter violence in every inch of their surface. –Mark Rothko
- Names are cages. Naming something limits its definition and pigeon-holes its functions.
Let’s be realistic, now-a-days everybody seems to express their abstract thoughts through social media where they can get the attention of people.
In today’s competitive world, people are often fed up with their life and the various ideologies of society. In such situations, some abstract ideas can change your outlook on life and can help you regain your motivation.
If you ever need some backup in order to grab your viewers’ attention, these quotes have your back. Your abstract thoughts can be expressed through these quotes perfectly. On the other hand, some people might get inspired by it too.
Abstract Quotes about Life You Should Read Right Now
- Direction and with the same effort! –Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- Do not be afraid of the word ‘theory’. Yes, it can sound dauntingly abstract at times, and in the hands of some writers can appear to have precious little to do with the actual, visual world around us. The Good theory, however, is an awesome thing. But unless we use it, it borders on the metaphysical and might as well not be used at all. –Richard Howells
- Like a 3D movie fills you with wonder; ordinary things fill you with wonder when you imagine them rising from a 2D drawing, or better, from 0D or nothingness. –Shunya
- I would put myself in the attitude to look in the eye an abstract truth, and I cannot. I blench and withdraw on this side and on that. I seem to know what he meant who said; No man can see God face to face and live.
- I have a lot of unfinished poems. And all of them are like, some love affair, that started too quick, and died too young. Each incomplete art to me is like a memory lane, of an insane passion, that words couldn’t explain, and colors couldn’t contain. –Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- I tried to think these thoughts, but they remained intolerably abstract, while a pain in my body told me what was real.
If you are anybody looking for a little push to help to get up in life, you need to dive into these abstract life quotes! At the end of the day, it is all about having a positive outlook on everything.
Life is like a hidden picture. You will need to observe every little thing to make it make sense. It may seem abstract at times, but in the end, all you need is a unique perspective to fully understand it.
The key to success is to look at things from a different angle. That’s how you will be able to survive this battlefield called life.
Famous Abstract Quotes
- To think is to forget a difference, to generalize, to abstract. -Jorge Luis Borges
- The longer you look at an object, the more abstract it becomes, and, ironically, the more real. -Lucian Freud
- It is often my nature to be abstract, hidden in plain sight, or nowhere at all. -Gerard Way
- People like abstract art because it makes them feel clever. -James Acaster
- The more horrifying this world becomes, the more art becomes abstract. -Ellen Key
- Whatever is most abstract may perhaps be the summit of reality.
- Writing is an abstract art of drawing pictures of the conscious and subconscious mind with words. -Debasish Mridha
- I understand abstract art as an attempt to feed imagination with a world built through the basic sensations of the eyes. -Jean Helion
- Abstract art is a fundamental distrust of the theory of reality concocted by the eyes. -Robert Brault
- The abstract has no emotional content… the abstract is more powerful the more abstract it is. -Cecil Balmond
Short Abstract Quotes
- All good art is abstract. -John Newman
- All art is an abstraction to some degree. -Henry Moore
- Abstraction is an esoteric language. -Eric Fischl
- To abstract is to draw out the essence of a matter. -Ben Shahn
- You can’t look at abstract art without thinking. -Patricia Cole
- Even abstract shapes must have a likeness. -Willem de Kooning
- All paintings are abstract ideas, not representations of a true reality. -Mike Svob
- For an abstract artist the figure is merely a crutch. -C.C. Tazio Childress
- The abstract nature of reality is the source of beauty. -William De Raymond
- It looked like lively abstract art. Symbols in search of context.
- Abstraction is the way to the heart – it is not the heart itself. -John Piper
- Do not copy nature too much. Art is an abstraction. -Paul Gauguin
Abstract Quotes on Photography
- I embrace the abstract in photography and exist on a few bits of order extracted from the chaos of reality. -Ralph Gibson
- I believe that the medium of photography prevails entirely as an act of faith in the souls of those who love and practice it. And so, every photograph becomes another subtle variation on the theme of the medium itself. -Ralph Gibson
- I’m interested in producing truncated shapes in proportion to the frame and composition, shapes that are preferably luminous. I’m not interested in the full-figure. I want to abstract forms. -Ralph Gibson
- The test of an abstract picture, for me, is not my first reaction to it, but how long I can stand it hanging on the wall of a room where I am living. -Bill Vaughan
- One doesn’t stop seeing. One doesn’t stop framing. It doesn’t turn off and turn on. It’s on all the time. -Annie Leibovitz
- Photograph is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. -Elliott Erwitt
- Those who look for beauty find it.
- By itself photography cannot deal with the unseen, the remote, the internal, the abstract, it does not speak of Man, only of a man; not of Tree, only a tree. -Neil Postman
- To deal with the chaos of life, I escape into the prism of glass, dancing to the visual music in my mind. My photographs express my interior movement from darkness into light and back. -Polly Norman
- I can’t always reach the image in my mind … almost never, in fact … so that the abstract image I create is not quite there, but it gets to the point where I can leave it. -Chuck Close
- If I didn’t have a conviction that a serious painter can portray Nature more profoundly than the best colour photography, I’d probably give it all up or go abstract or take up photography. -E. J. Hughes
Abstract Quotes about Abstraction
- People who are too fastidious towards the finite never reach actuality, but linger in abstraction, and their light dies away. -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
- Abstraction can provide stumbling blocks for people of strange intelligence. -Gustave Flaubert
- Remember that every science is based upon an abstraction. An abstraction is taking a point of view or looking at things under a certain aspect or from a particular angle. All sciences are differentiated by their abstraction. -Fulton J. Sheen
- Abstraction is a luxury of the privileged. -Jamie Arpin-Ricci
- Abstraction is the cost of generalization. -Grant Sanderson
- The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise. -Edsger Dijkstra
- Abstraction is real, probably more real than nature. -Josef Albers
- Seek art and abstraction in nature by dreaming in the presence of it. -Paul Gauguin
- I think, with abstraction, it’s easy to fall into a sort of pastiche. -Joe Bradley
- Pure drawing is an abstraction. Drawing and colour are not distinct, everything in nature is coloured. -Paul Cezanne
- The story of evolution unfolds with increasing levels of abstraction. -Ray Kurzweil
- Reflective abstraction, however, is based not on individual actions but on coordinated actions. -Jean Piaget
- Abstraction is a mental process we use when trying to discern what is essential or relevant to a problem; it does not require a belief in abstract entities. -Tom G. Palmer
More Abstract Quotes and Sayings
- And while I was not an admirer of people in the specific, I liked them in the abstract. It is only the execution of the idea that disappoints. -Elizabeth McCracken
- Abstract art has helped us to experience the emotional power inherent in pure form. -Anton Ehrenzweig
- The abstract artists that I admire were grounded in drawing, composition and design and it shows in their work. -Jennifer Bellinger
- Abstract art places a new world, which on the surface has nothing to do with ‘reality,’ next to the ‘real’ world. -Wasilly Kandinsky
- One act of beneficence, one act of real usefulness, is worth all the abstract sentiment in the world.
- Wisdom is the abstract of the past, but beauty is the promise of the future.
- Just as pure abstract art is not dogmatic, neither is it decorative. -Piet Mondrian
- Abstract knowledge is always useful, sooner or later. -Robert A. Heinlein
- Abstract art should be enjoyed just as music is enjoyed after a while you may like it or you may not. -Jackson Pollock
- None of the abstract concepts comes closer to fulfilled utopia than that of eternal peace. -Theodor Adorno
Final Thoughts on Abstract Quotes
Abstraction is a pathway to get to know about various things in life from a unique perspective. Through an abstract way of thinking, it becomes easier to crack the mysteries of life and be able to overcome the obstacles of life.
Moreover, if you face criticism by society for having a unique way of expressing yourself, don’t get demotivated by them. Once you start doubting your work, that’s when your downfall begins.
If you ever fall short of inspiration, read through these quotes, and you will be able to revive the artist in you.
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Angels Quotes That Will Brighten Your Soul
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
Guardian Angel Quotes to Bring out the Good in You
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
Fallen Angel Quotes You Should Read
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
Angel and Devil Sayings Ready to Share on Instagram and Whatsapp
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
Angel Wings Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
Short Angel Quotes to Keep in Mind Always
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
You Are My Angel Quotes to Send to Your Sweetheart
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
How to Get Started with Online Trading in the Share Market as a Beginner?
Unexpected Techniques to Enhance Your Brand
What Do Online Casinos Offer? Here’s a Carefully Curated List
Unlocking the Power of Investment Property Financing
4 Types of Software Development Pricing Models You Should Know
The Secret to Landing Your Dream Physician Assistant Job
The 5 Absolute Best Chicago Attractions in 2023
Captions2 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions2 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions2 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions1 year ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions2 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions2 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes2 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions2 years ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine