This piece of writing contains the best safety quotes to save your precious life.
Health and safety are very general words in terms of their concept. You have heard them a million times before, but have you practiced them to the core?
Life is full of different events: some are beneficial and some hazardous. However, you do have an uncanny ability to predict and anticipate hazardous events and keep yourself out of the route of danger. It takes nothing to utilize this ability and erase any unwanted risk from your life to intact safety. Once you are safe and alive, you can take delight in every little moment.
Keeping yourself and others safe from unwanted and unexpected accidents is your responsibility. You need to take precautionary measures and use your head to prevent any dangerous situation.
Purposely endangering your life and others, without thinking through can have some severe outcomes. Therefore, give priority to safety, and live worry-free experiences.
Following safety quotes by some rational minds can inspire you to beware and be alert all the time.
Workplace Safety Quotes to Get Employees Engaged
- If the owner or manager does not show an interest in preventing employee injury and illness, then the employees will probably not give it much thought either.
- Do not think because an accident hasn’t happened to you that it can’t happen.
- Your employees learn by example. If they don’t see you practicing good safety habits, they won’t think safety is important.
- All employees throughout the organization exhibit a working knowledge of health and safety topics.
- Save lives, from the workplace to anyplace.
- Any worker should be able to stop work if they feel there is a danger to continuing operations. –Sean Lucas
- A workplace safety plan is naturally something that should be drawn up; that is completely clear. But I didn’t have the expertise to foresee that this sort of thing had to be done. –Goran Persson
- Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. –Jeff Cooper
- It costs less to be safe every day than to make one careless mistake along the way.
- At the end of the day, the goal is simple: Safety and security.
- Think! Do it the safe way; do it the right way; do it every day.
No organization can afford to lose its employees because the loss of human lives is irreplaceable. For this purpose, enterprises need to protect and secure the work premises, as these quotes indicate.
Taking precautions necessary for the security of the workplace is the employers’ responsibility. Employers must protect their surroundings and make policies for safety procedures. Do you think anyone would want to work in a life-threatening and unreliable place? No, no one would want it.
Ensuring safety in the workplace leads to a productive environment. Employees feel motivated, and their work efficiency increases, which ultimately boosts the company’s generativity.
You only need to envision and anticipate the hazards that can happen. Then, you can easily make your workplace a safe place.
Funny Safety Quotes and Sayings That Will Improve Your Safety Culture
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger; Except for workplace hazards, if they don’t kill you, they can leave you with a life long disability.
- An incident is just the tip of the iceberg, a sign of a much larger problem below the surface. –Don Brown
- There is a good chance; an accident brought you into this world. Don’t let one take you out.
- The Occupational Safety And Health Administration(OSHA) has determined that the maximum safe load capacity on my butt is, two persons at one time unless I install handrails or safety straps. As you have arrived sixth in line to ride my ass today, please take a number and wait your turn.
- I failed a Health and Safety course at work today. One of the questions was: ‘In the event of a fire, what steps would you take?’ ‘Big Ones’ was apparently the wrong answer!
- The floggings will continue until morale improves.
- Be careful! This machine has no brain; Use your own.
- Safety laws are needed to protect the ignorant from what they don’t know, the idiotic from themselves, and the innocent from the actions of the other two.
- Tomorrow: Your reward for working safely today.
- Your wife will spend your 401K; If you get killed at work today.
- If you think professional safety officers are expensive, wait until you see what an amateur costs.
- Please don’t crowd the elevator beyond the weight limit. We wouldn’t want you in a ‘tight spot’ if it breaks down.
Above written, funny safety quotes give you a heads up in a lighten way to improve your safety culture. These quotes make you realize that ensuring safety isn’t hard; you just need to use your brain. Some common sense and preparation can help you protect yourself. Bang!
We have all the time in the world to be adventurous and display risky behaviors, but in the long run, would it be of any use?
Wanting to live a life full of excitement doesn’t mean it has to be dangerous as well! You can also have fun and thrill in a controlled environment. At least, it will save your head from cracking up!
Therefore, use the rarest sense called common sense and save yourself from any injuries!
Fire Safety Quotes Slogans and Messages for Work
- Don’t Flirt With Fire.
- Don’t let your future go up in smoke. Follow fire safety.
- Fire destruction is one man’s job; fire prevention is everybody’s job.
- In case of fire, gently wake sleeping employees to prevent causing nervous shock. Then leave the building as quickly as you do at closing time.
- In case of fire, exit building before tweeting about it.
- Safety first, progress must. Every day is a safety day; safety has no holiday. Life is rare, live with care.
- Let’s blaze the way, to keep the blaze away.
- Suppress fire, avert fire, fight the fire, eliminate fire, tackle fire for your safety.
- In case of fire, use the stairway for the exit.
- Ensure fire safety, save life, save property.
- Kill fire before it kills you.
- Fire is a good servant but a bad master.
- Big or small, fire safety is for all.
We all come across fire in our lives, as it provides us our basic need: food. As much as fire is useful, it can also turn into the most harmful element. That is why these quotes tell you to keep your guard up and avoid playing with the fire.
Situations with an intense fire are very critical to handle. One wrong step and it can burn down everything around you. Therefore, fire safety is essential to prevent the wreckage a blazing fire can cause. You should learn to deal with fire in the utmost efficient way you can.
Just follow the rules, don’t play with fire, and you are good to go!
Motivational Safety Quotes and Captions You Should Live By
- You will either step forward into growth or back into safety. –Abraham Maslow
- Safety and security don’t just happen; they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear. –Nelson Mandela
- If safety is a joke, then death is the punchline. –Paul Laforest.
- Ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes, one nose – Safety Counts.
- Safety is not an intellectual exercise to keep us in work. It is a matter of life and death. It is a matter of life and death. It is the sum of our contributions to safety management that determines whether the people we work with – live or die. –Sir Brian Appleton
- Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy.
- Safety applies with equal force to the individual, to the family, to the employer, to the state, the nation, and to international affairs. Safety, in its widest sense, concerns the happiness, contentment, and freedom of mankind. –William M. Jeffers
- Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. –Jeff Cooper
- Precaution is better than cure.
- Safety does not come with luck. It has to be prepared.
If you need the motivation to work for your own safety, then these quotes offer you just that. Take inspiration from these quotes and start working for your protection!
Don’t you love to have ten fingers and ten toes? Well, if the answer is yes! Then, take all the appropriate precautions to keep them with you.
Your luck doesn’t always shine! So, don’t sit back and relax just because you trust your lucky stars. Safety requires good thinking and measures to secure your surroundings. Once you have safeguarded your place, now you can enjoy and relish the pleasant moments without any worries.
Famous Safety Quotes to Remind You That Safety and Health Are First
- Every accident is a notice that something is wrong with men, methods, or material –investigate – then act.
- When safety is first, you last.
- Safety first is safetly always. –Charles Melville Hays
- How employees manage health and safety in the workplace or how labor rights are respected are issues important for employees and investors alike. Companies can, and should, do good right alongside doing well. –Tim Smith
- You are your last line of defense in safety. It boils down to you. –Kina Repp
- Occupational safety and health are vital to the dignity of work. –Juan Somavia
- Don’t touch an electrical shock victim, because it might make you another victim.
- The safety of the people shall be the highest law. –Marcus Tullius Cicero
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. –Mahatma Gandhi
- He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything. –Arabian Proverb
- The future of the safety movement is not so much dependent upon the invention of safety devices, as on the improvement of methods of educating people to the ideal of caution and safety. –Walter Dill Scott
- It is my sincere wish and hope that the day will come when the protecting arms of Universal Safety will spread out over all the industry and reach all the millions of workers who make the industry possible. –Charles M. Schwab
Imagine for a moment: a life with ill health, problems, injuries, and full of life threats. Do you like it? Surely, you don’t! That’s why these famous quotes are reminding you to prioritize your health and safety.
When it comes to safety, never rely on external sources for your protection. Step up, make efforts, and take care of your health and safety. Be that one person who can save himself as well as others by using brains.
Health is said to be the real wealth because you can achieve success only if you are healthy enough to participate. Otherwise, you’ll lose opportunities and will be left behind in the race of life.
Life Safety Quotes and Slogans on Road
- Over speed is a knife that cut the life.
- Chance takers are accident makers.
- Driving safely is the trick. Getting home is a treat. Buckle up. Celebrate without alcohol and drugs.
- If you think safety rules are a pain. Try having an accident.
- Hug your kids at home but belt them in the car.
- The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.
- Even the slowest animal knows how important a helmet is.
- Yellow lines on the road are your lifelines. Please follow the traffic rules.
- Start early, drive slowly, reach safely.
- If you know you are driving to your death –would you still drive so fast?
- Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
- Road safety is a state of mind; an accident is an absence of mind.
- The best drivers are aware that they must be beware.
Not all accidents on the road happen by chance! Most of them could have been prevented if the drivers were cautious. These safety quotes make you realize the importance of being alert on the road.
All of us have to commute regularly for different reasons. By being careful and attentive on road, we can avoid any endangering situation. You never know when a little carelessness can turn into a tragedy for you and others.
Therefore, keep your eyes and mind open to steer clear of any life-threatening situation, especially on the road.
Inspirational Safety Quotes and Messages Courtesy of the Team
- Safety is our first concern, not deadlines. Nothing will happen until everything is ready, and we’re absolutely confident. This will be a safe operation. –Mikhail Manin
- Thank you for doing the right thing, we respect your intelligence, and that you don’t like being told what to do with stupid slogans.
- A great safety culture: when people continue to work safely, and do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Your quick action helped prevent a possible accident. Thank you for following safety rules, staying alert and making the workplace safer for everyone.
- Safety should never be a priority. It should be a precondition. –Paul O Neill
- What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows. –Ralph Marston
- Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it.
- They were willing to work all the time, and when people did their best, ought they not to be able to keep alive? –Upton Sinclair
- We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training. –Archilochus
- You never give safety a day off. Thank you for staying safe and helping to keep others safe on the job, too!
If you had any doubts yet, these inspirational safety quotes must have cleared them. Now, you should realize the importance of keeping your safety above every other priority.
Be it your home, workplace, road, or any other place: safety holds the highest position. Nothing else matters; if you are safe and secure, then only you can achieve the heights of success. After all, you do need to be alive to strive for success in this world!
So, be quick on your feet and look out for harmful situations! Make your environment secure and enjoy the benefits of following safety culture!
Classic Safety Quotes
- When safety professionals risk tolerance is out of alignment with societal norms the safety professional is doomed to a life of frustration.
- Like love, we cannot get enough safety, but not the kind we are used to – what would happen to love if every day were Valentines Day? So flooded are we with contrived and controlling safety that it is becoming dangerous.
- If you don’t think it’s safe it probably isn’t. –Jerry Smith
- A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. –John Stuart Mill
- Kelly was a seaman, and his life on the water followed a strict routine, which meant observing all the safety rules that had been written in the blood of less careful men. –Tom Clancy
- The outcome of safety is the sum of decisions and actions of the individuals in a workplace.
- Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety. –William Shakespeare
- I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. –Kahlil Gibran
- Safety from external danger is the most powerful director of national conduct. –Alexander Hamilton
- Let’s manage safety recognizing how humans are and stop managing safety the way we wish humans were.
Safety Quotes from Celebrities
- Hindsight is a wonderful thing but foresight is better, especially when it comes to saving life, or some pain. –William Blake
- A health and safety problem can be described by statistics but cannot be understood by statistics. It can only be understood by knowing and feeling the pain, anguish and depression and shattered hopes of the victim and of the wives, husbands, parents, children, grandparents, and friends. –George Robotham
- The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise. –Tacitus
- Government’s first duty and highest obligation is public safety. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Most people would say safety was my best position. To me, the biggest challenge and most gratifying thing I got out of playing football was playing corner, because it was a bigger challenge than playing safety. Playing corner provided me my biggest thrills and my biggest headaches. –Ronnie Lott
- The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it. –Dadhey Moore
- Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people. –Penn Jillette
- Whatever may be the issue we shall share one common danger, one safety. –Virgil
- Education is our only political safety. Outside of this ark all is deluge. –Horace Mann
- The driver on the highway is safe not when he reads the signs, but when he obeys them. –Aiden Wilson Tozer
Popular Safety Quotes and Slogans
- Safety is never a permanent state of affairs. –Davos Seaworth
- They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
- If you want to work out what a safety displacement activity is, just take it out of the equation and see if it makes any difference. If there’s no difference then whatever that activity is, it’s probably a waste of time. –George Robotham
- Concern for man himself and his safety must always for the chief interest of all technical endeavours. –Albert Einstein
- Safety and comfort comes with complacency, and that’s never a good place to be working from. –Elijah Wood
- Proactive safety measures yield better outcomes than hopeful medical treatment.
Safety work is today recognized as an economic necessity. It is the study of the right way to do things. –Robert W. Campbell
- If you are the proprietor or managing director of a company, you are ultimately responsible for the health and safety in all aspects of the business.
- The real enemy of safety is not non-compliance, but non-thinking. –ecur
- Be silent and safe — silence never betrays you; Be true to your word and your work and your friend; Put least trust in him who is foremost to praise you, Nor judge of a road till it draw to the end. –John Boyle
- Now our job, our duty, our responsibility to ensure the safety and security of our citizens cannot be complete unless we guarantee health care security for our citizens. -Tom Vilsack
Catchy Safety Quotes
- Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless.
- Working without Safety is a dead-end job.
- Were you safety today or just lucky?
- Don’t turn your back on safety, if it’s unsafe, Report it!
- Safety is gainful, accident is painful.
- Better to be miser late than to be late mister.
- Nothing is of greater than conservation of human life.
- Safety is as simple as ABC, always be careful.
- Earth will be safe when we feel in us enough safety.
- Positive attitudes have positive influence on safety.
- Safety begins with team work.
Safety Quotes for Driving
- Fast drive could be last drive.
- I’ve personally met up with quite a few legless, armless and other badly messed-up folks. There’s a whole lot of mighty serious accident contemplation going on in our hospitals. My observations have taught me that it is much better to think about accidents before they happen than to brood on them afterward. Personally, I’d rather be late for dinner tonight here than to be on time for breakfast in the next world in the morning. Haste makes waste of a lot of good human material. –Irvin S. Cobb
- You are the key to your safety on the road.
- Road sense is the offspring of courtesy and the parent of safety.
- We promise you a good ride if you follow the safety lines.
- Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.
- Life is like driving, stay in your own lane.
- Self driving cars are the natural extension of active safety and obviously something we should do.
- Drive like people out there are trying to kill you, because they are.
- Keep calm and drive safely.
- Mind on the drive, hands on the wheel, eyes on the road.
Final Thoughts on Safety Quotes
You can’t fulfill your dreams; make your wishes come true; or reach heights of success: if you are prone to risks and dangers. Once you have the guarantee of being safe from harm, only then you can concentrate on your work and life ambitions.
Therefore, take inspiration from these safety quotes and start practicing safety. By being safe, life will inevitably become less distressing and more relaxing for you!
Business Process Modeling: What is it, and Why is it Needed?
What does a tailor do before making a dress? That’s right, the pattern! And what happens before the fashionable clothes end up in our closet? It’s a long process involving, among other things, the fashion show of the current season on the runways.
So a fashion collection, before it becomes mass and brings profit, goes through a modeling stage, when the developers think out the smallest nuances of cut, color, accessories, and combination of accessories. And only after the future dress is visualized on paper and in the cutting can you move on to creating a fashion collection of clothes.
Ideally, this is how any product to be launched on the market should go, and the business process for its production should be thoroughly thought out and planned. It is the case in large companies, and business process modeling has been invented for this purpose.
Today we will briefly talk about the business process modeling system which use popular free essay maker, why it is needed, and how it is applied. And we’ll start with a little historical background.
Modeling Business Processes: a Bit of History
The need to streamline manufacturing and business processes has become apparent with the development of the industry. The first business process modeling tools were aimed at visualizing all components of production, supply, sales, and everything an industrial enterprise engages in.
A pioneer in this field was the Polish engineer Karol Adamecki (1866-1933). In 1896, he presented monograms, which visualized everything happening at a given moment in a company.
Even then, in the 19th century, the language of science and business was English. Therefore, for the work to be widely known, it had to be at least released in English.
A much greater resonance was caused by the development of the British engineer Henry Gant (1861-1919). In 1910 he introduced a tape chart that allowed you to track the status of all processes in an enterprise at any given time. The development was named after its inventor – the Gantt chart. More than a hundred years have passed since then, but the Gantt chart is still relevant and allows to solve many organizational problems:
As production became more complex, so did the modeling of business processes of the enterprise. For example, PERT (Project Evaluation and Review Technique), which appeared in the 1950s, made it possible to work with many values, including uncertain and changing throughout the project.
Since then, the methodology of business process modeling has undergone some changes. In the most general terms, we can distinguish two main approaches, namely functional and object-oriented:
- The functional approach considers a function or operation as the basis, and the business process is represented as a sequence of functions.
- The object-oriented approach depicts the interaction of objects as production units without detailing operations but with a mandatory description of conditions and events on which the business process depends.
Sometimes the simulation approach or simulation modeling is distinguished as a separate approach. It involves modeling the behavior of business processes under different conditions, taking into account different internal and external influences, followed by an analysis of the dynamic characteristics of processes and resource allocation. We can say that simulation modeling includes elements of both functional and object-oriented approaches.
To date, various methods and notations of business process modeling are used, allowing you to choose the best for a particular area of activity.
Goals of Business Process Modeling
The ultimate goal of business process modeling and everything that happens in business is to increase profits. Analysis and modeling of business processes allow you to identify resources to reduce production costs, increase market capacity, increase product value to customers, and other important aspects of achieving the ultimate goal.
Why model business processes:
- To form an “outside view” and see the strengths and weaknesses of the process.
- To regulate the process, to form clear rules, conditions, and norms of the process execution.
- Establish a link between the processes and the requirements they must meet.
- Allocate responsibilities and authority between participants.
- Present process data in an easy-to-understand format.
- Optimize decision negotiation chain.
- Optimize the system of control over the implementation of decisions and the quality of the product and/or service.
- Balance inventory of raw materials and goods.
- See the prospective need for resources (material, informational, human).
- Forecast the project budget and minimize possible deviations from estimates.
- Increase the flexibility of project management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction control.
- Ensure transparency of processes for investors.
The detailed description, analysis, and modeling of business processes allow you to organize and balance everything that happens within the production cycle, sales, marketing, and planning of new products. How do we achieve these goals given the variety of today’s methods by modeling business management processes? To do so, we have to follow certain principles.
Principles of Business Process Modeling
We have already started to talk about the fact that there are different approaches to modeling the business processes of an organization and enterprise. It is hardly possible to cover everything at once. Hence, it is important to define your priorities and understand should your attention be focused on business processes properly or whether the interaction between all the constituents of the business process is much more important.
After defining the approaches, it would be easier to understand which business process design models best fit the goals. So, what principles should modeling be based on?
Top 10 business process modeling principles:
- Orientation to reference and reference models as a basis for business process description.
- The integrity of the process is described to obtain comprehensive information.
- Top-down modeling from top-level models to bottom-level models.
- Reasonable sufficiency in the description, detailing, number of objects, and links between them.
- Focus on key process parameters without distraction to minor details.
- The commensurability and proportionality of the resources (material, time, human) spent and the result obtained.
- Multiplicity is an understanding that the model should reflect the object’s properties that affect the desired performance.
- Multiplicity uses several models for a complete comprehensive representation of an object or process if one model is insufficient.
- Consistency understands that all elements included in the model should have a clear, unambiguous interpretation and not contradict one another.
- Applicability of models about the purpose of the project.
And just as a fashion collection goes from a designer’s sketch to a finished dress, modeling business processes is a voluminous, multidimensional work involving many stages.
Stages of Modeling Business Processes
So what are the stages of business process modeling for a model to be effective?
The five main stages of modeling:
- Creation of the model in the most general form “as is” with identifying the boundaries and the main components of the process, collecting all necessary information.
- Data analysis, including finding constraints, weaknesses, duplications of functions and operations, and opportunities to improve the model.
- Building a desired “as it should be” model describing the state of the process to strive for.
- Testing the model by implementing and evaluating the results.
- Improvement of the model, taking into account the nuances identified during testing.
In addition, you should allow for “free play” in case of unforeseen circumstances to quickly adjust and/or modify the model if the fundamental conditions are affecting the planned result change. How to do all this? This requires special tools.
Business Process Modeling Tools
We already started talking about tools when we did a little historical background. The Gantt chart, the flowchart, the PERT method, and various notations are all tools that allow you to represent business processes in a work-friendly way.
Now we will overview the most popular methods used in the real economy. You will see familiar names and acronyms in this review, so let’s clarify in advance that, in some cases, the method and notation may have the same name.
How Do You Avoid Mistakes in Business Process Modeling?
As we know, only those who do nothing make no mistakes, but it would be unwise to waste time on typical mistakes that have already been made before you. Most mistakes are either a lack of understanding of the business process to be modeled or poor knowledge of modeling tools.
The “Sagging” of any component leads to the fact that the model will not work correctly. If a company starts to engage in “modeling for the sake of modeling,” it also does not give the desired result of process optimization and profit. A superficial approach naturally leads to the fact that simulation does not produce the expected effect, and the model is often incomprehensible to either management or staff.
Ideally, it is better to turn to professionals who know the mathematical apparatus and modern modeling methods for such highly specialized services. It should be done at least if you have never been involved in such modeling and design and have no experience applying theoretical knowledge in practice.
However, suppose you are confident that no one knows your business better than you. In that case, trying to create a model yourself is quite possible, especially since there is already some experience avoiding typical modeling mistakes.
Top 5 recommendations on how to avoid modeling mistakes:
- Stick to the chosen method and chosen notation. Conventionally speaking, if you start building a model through BPMN or FlowChart, use one method to build one model.
- Clearly define the boundaries of the business process. No one knows better than you what should happen within the business, so it is important to avoid both too general an approach and excessive detailing of planned operations.
- Avoid “overlapping” processes. A schematic representation of business processes as a sequence of actions is required to avoid confusion and clearly understand what happens in what sequence and under what circumstances it is possible to revert to one or another action.
- Remember that all modeled processes should have a single objective. Avoid situations where any process is modeled in isolation from the overall work and overall project goals.
- Apply homogeneous detailing. Simply speaking, all descriptions, variants of representation of operations, etc., should be reduced to a “common denominator” to avoid misunderstanding and misleading interpretations.
So we’ve figured out what modeling business processes is. In capable hands, this is a very powerful tool for improving business, giving visible results in the short term.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Expat’s Guide to Living in Singapore
Gambling As the Most Popular Form of Entertainment
3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Temporary Phone Numbers
NFL: Predicting the 2022 season’s AFC Divisional Winners
Upstate Liquidator Review: An Overall Review
Compass Self Storage Review: A Beneficial Guide
KSA’s Online Fashion is Booming. Why?
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions11 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions11 months ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine