122 Positive Mindset Quotes That Will Inspire Your Success
If you are feeling down and are unable to focus on the brighter side of life, these positive mindset quotes will make things just right for you. These quotes will show you there is a lot more to life than just disappointments.
The beginning is always the hardest. Everything will get better with time. You just need to be in the right mindset to deal with everything life throws at you.
A positive minded person always expects the best results. In short, he is optimistic. He sees opportunity in every challenge. With a positive mindset, constant hard work, patience, and persistence, you can achieve anything. A positive mindset will not solve your problems, but it will point you in the right direction. It will make everything seem easy. It will make you see the good in everything.
Are you someone who sees his glass as half empty rather than half full? Do you want to change your outlook towards life? If so, you need to look no further.
These positive mindset quotes will inspire you to aim for the best.
Positive Mindset Quotes from Millionaires and Billionaires
- The goal is to retire young and rich.
- Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will you a fortune.
- Your mind is a weapon; always keep it loaded.
- To control your life, control your mind. To control your mind, control your breath. –Stephen Richards
- The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. –Winston Churchill
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here? –Steve Jobs
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful. That’s what matters to me. –Steve Jobs
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness sake, don’t do anything new. –Jeff Bezos
- The problem is you keep saying you’ll start from tomorrow, but if you wanted it bad, you’d start from now.
- The biggest secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work. –Oprah Winfrey
- A person who is happy is not because everything is right in his life; he is happy because his attitude towards everything in his life is right. –Sundar Pichai
Your life isn’t about what happens to you, but about how you react to what happens to you. Your actions today will decide your future tomorrow. So why not do the stuff that is going to make you a legend?
Most of us confuse schooling with education but the truth is, schools don’t teach us how to earn money. You can achieve greatness through self-learning and hard work.
You should be willing to do what others refuse to. Put in the work. Think out of the box. Give birth to new ideas. Be willing to take risks.
Powerful Mindset Quotes for Entrepreneurs to Keep Your Business Going
- To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. –Thomas Watson, Sr.
- Some entrepreneurs think how can I make a lot of money? But the better way is to think how can I make people’s lives a lot better? If you get it right, the money will come. –Richard Branson
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end. –Jessica Herrin
- A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. –Richard Branson
- Mental toughness is Spartanism without qualities oof sacrifice, self-denial, dedication. It is fearlessness, and it is love. –Vince Lombardi
- When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Keep your mindset positive as you work your plan, flourish, and always remember why you started. –Germany Kent
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. –Nolan Bushnell
- Being an entrepreneur is a mindset. You have to see things as opportunities all the time. I like to do interviews. I like to push people on certain topics. I like to dig into the stories where there’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer. –Soledad O’Brien
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. –Albert Einstein
- Your positive action, combined with positive thinking, results in success. –Shiv Khera
The key to a successful business is first finding a problem, and then an effective solution for it. If you make people’s lives easier, you don’t need to worry about the money. It will automatically Flow into your bank accounts.
It doesn’t matter if you fail a thousand times. You still have to believe in your vision and goals. Remember, you only need to succeed once.
Having a vision is easy, working towards that vision and taking the right steps is what makes you a force to be reckoned with. You should be able to look failure in the eye and defeat it through your passion.
Changing Your Mindset Quotes to Keep You Motivated
- Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it. –Steve Maraboli
- There are two ways to be happy: Change the situation or change your mindset towards it.
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. –Wayne Dyer
- If you have a strong mind and plant in it a firm resolve, you can change your destiny. –Paramahansa Yogananda
- Eliminate the mindset of can’t! Because you can do anything. –Tony Horton
- Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude. –Roy T. Bennett
- Life is a reflection of your thinking. If you don’t like what you see, the only thing to be changed is your thoughts.
- The biggest thing making you unhappy is your thoughts. Change them.
- To change your life, you have to change yourself. To change yourself, you have to change your mindset. –KushandWizdom
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. –E.S Lewis
- Everything begins inside your mind. With the right mindset, you will succeed.
Your mind is a complex entity. You have to guard it. This means you have to choose what you let your brain to focus on. Make it free from distractions.
Treat your mind like your baby. Feed it useful stuff. Teach it to never doubt its capabilities no matter what. Greatness will follow!
Always think win-win. Never be afraid of failure for failure is nothing but a step towards success.
Success and fame aren’t easy. There is no substitute for hard work. You get rewarded in the light for the hours of hard work you put in the dark.
Strong Mindset Quotes to Empower You
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
- Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
- Build a strong mindset; the body will follow.
- Throw away all weakness. Tell your body that it is strong, tell your mind that it is strong, and have bounded faith and hope in yourself. –Swami Vivekananda
- Strong minds suffer without complaining; Weak minds complain without suffering. –Lettie Cowman
- We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are. –Max Depree
- Keep your mindset strong, your heart pure, your intentions kind, and your dreams big. –Nikki Rowe
- Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become who you respect, mirror what you admire.
- If you’re brave enough to start, you’re strong enough to finish.
- With the right mindset, you can turn your weakness into your strengths.
One way you can achieve a positive mindset is through self-talk. Your mind goes through a lot of processes at a time. Self-talk helps you eliminate what is unnecessary.
Sometimes we waste a lot of energy thinking about things that don’t really matter. It only distracts us from our real purpose. Never these thoughts get the better of you.
Turn your “it can’t be done” mindset to “it’s an opportunity to learn” mindset and see how your life unfolds.
If you don’t take the chance today, you are going to spend the rest of eternity wishing you did.
Set Healthy Mindset Quotes and Sayings to Inspire You
- You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. –Marcus Aurelius
- Put your heart, mind, and soul into every single workout. That’s how you truly grow.
- What you act by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. –Zig Ziglar
- Creating a healthy mindset is an investment in your overall being.
- Mental health is not a destination but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you are going.
- The mind and body are not separate. What affects one affects the other.
- Your mind will believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith; Feed it truth; Feed it with love.
- Mental wellness is like a magic spell to your health. –Deepanshi Gupta
- Take care of your mind and the way you speak to yourself. Don’t let negative thoughts weaken you.
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipates troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. –Buddha
Just like our body needs exercise to stay fit and healthy, our minds also need mental exercise to function efficiently. A mind can be a lethal weapon if you use it correctly.
Taking care of your mind should be your first priority. Your mind plays a significant role in your achievements. Handle it with love!
Developing quality habits can make life easier for you. It seems hard at first, but with discipline, you can train your mind to see the good in everything.
Good Mindset Quotes to Awaken Your Self-Growth
- Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is. –Erich Fromm
- It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucious
- Where you are a year from now is a reflection of the choices you chose to make right now.
- Allow yourself to grow and change. Your future self is waiting.
- The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping-stones, laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you something better.
- It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change. –Charles Darwin
- As I look back on my life, I realized that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better. –Steve Maraboli
- The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how we respond to them. –Epictetus
One of your goals should be to grow and learn constantly. Leave no stones unturned to grasp on a good opportunity to grow.
You will never reach up to your full potential if you think you have learned enough. Learning and growth never stop!
The process towards success will take time. At times, it will feel like a burden on your shoulders. But never look back. Keep moving forward. The destination isn’t always as far as it seems. You are closer than you think.
Just a little more effort towards your purpose and greatness will reveal itself when you least expect it.
Motivational Growth Mindset Quotes to Help Overcome Challenges
- We don’t grow when things are easy. We grow when we face challenges.
- Love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, enjoy effort, and keep on learning. –Carol Dweck
- In a growth mindset, challenges are exciting rather than threatening. So rather than thinking, oh, I’m going to reveal my weaknesses, you say, wow, here’s a chance to grow. –Carol Dweck
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Be strong-minded and always believe that impossible is possible. –Selena
- Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure, or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success. –Thomas J. Watson
- Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time, but it is the ability to resist or use failure that often leads to greater success. –J.K. Rowling
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.
- Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it; Walk through it. –Robin Sharma
- Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. –Tony Robbins
You have to enjoy the process towards your achievements. If you are afraid of challenges, you might as well pack your bag and head towards your home.
Have you ever seen a shark making excuses?
No. a Shark’s up early. Ready to attack and take on anything that tries to obstruct its journey. Be a Shark. Fearless! Without challenges, life is nothing. No fun. No growth. No greatness.
Embrace life as it is: full of challenges. Once you accept the reality, you will be unstoppable.
Short Mindset Quotes
- Your mindset determines how you perceive and connect to the world around you. –Joseph Taylor
- Change your ordinary mindset to think extra-ordinary. –Deep Pandey
- Being rich and successful always starts with your mindset. –William Scaec
- Anyone can train to be a gladiator. What marks you out is having the mindset of a champion. –Manu Bennett
- Changing your mindset may change the situation. –Lisa Rusczyk
- A positive mindset is one of the attributes of successful people. –Sandra Leon
- You can be a victim of cancer, or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset. –Dave Pelzer
- If you can build a muscle, you can build a mindset. –Jay Shetty
- Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. –Reid Hoffman
- ‘No fear’ is a mindset that I stand for. It’s the reason why I’ve got to where I am today. –Skepta
Mindset Quotes to Inspire Success
- Success is a mindset. Let’s learn how to create a positive one. –Beau Norton
- Know how to change your mindset so that you can steer it towards success. –Lora Jets
- I’ve never known a person who was successful that didn’t at first establish a mindset of success. You can’t be that which you can’t believe. –Byron Pulsifer
- Success is a mindset and not a point in time but an inbuilt combination of character, discipline, behaviors and set of principles that make who the person becomes. –Dr. Lucas D. Shallua
- Successful people don’t have any fewer problems than unsuccessful people; they just have a different mindset in dealing with them. –John C. Maxwell
- Approach each day with the same mindset that your opportunity can come within a blink of an eye. –Teddy Bridgewater
- A positive, or winning mindset can often mean the difference between success or failure in any endeavour. –Anthony T. Galie
- The most important thing for any athlete is to know his ability. If you know your ability and have even a little bit of a strong mindset, you can get success, because your ability takes you to success. –Virender Sehwag
- It takes a different mindset to be successful in anything; that’s why there’s not a lot of super duper successful people, because it’s guys I know who may be ten times more talented than me, but they don’t work as hard. –Rico Love
- Having a clear mental image of our goals will point us in the right direction. Having a strong mindset will help us mold our attitudes, behaviors, expectations, and actions. –John Franz
Mindset Quotes for Instagram
- Change management has its roots in a changed mindset. –Byron Pulsifer
- Gratitude and humility are critical in developing a successful mindset. –Paul Brodie
- When you are around people that have the same mindset as you do, it helps encourage you to work towards your goals even more. –Michael Henson
- To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail. –Giorgio Armani
- Think of your mindsets as your foundation. With a solid foundation, you can build something amazing and strong. –Dave Perrotta
- It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way. –Adam Savage
- Changing the game is a mindset. –Robert Rodriguez
- Mindset is everything. Like the eye of a storm – find the sunshine and calm within you, even if there is chaos outside of you. –Brittany Burgunder
- Creating organizations that value a growth mindset can create contexts in which more people grow into the knowledgeable, visionary, and responsible leaders we need. –Carol S. Dweck
- No matter what, you got to come in, and you got to continue to work, continue to have that mindset to get better every single day. –Saquon Barkley
My Favorite Mindset Quotes
- If you can manipulate your mindset and begin viewing obstacles as opportunities, you’ll have better confidence when entering the situation. –Lora Jets
- I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in. –Roger Clemens
- If ever you think that you’re losing control of a situation, just shift your mindset and watch your situation change. –Dr. Amelia Rose
- Happiness has to do with your mindset, not with outside circumstances. –Steve Maraboli
- Fun is only possible if you have a mindset that allows it. –Morten Harket
- Only changes in mindsets can extend the frontiers of the possible. –Winston Churchill
- By developing a positive mindset, you get freedom from all the negativity inhabiting your mind. –Benjamin Smith
- If you ready to take your game to the next level, you gotta change that mindset. –Eric Thomas
- My greatest challenge has been to change the mindset of people. Mindsets play strange tricks on us. We see things the way our minds have instructed our eyes to see. –Muhammad Yunus
- Innovation requires an experimental mindset. –Denise Morrison
More Mindset Quotes and Sayings
- You will find when you take emotion out of the picture and give the mindset a good reason to do something, it’s easy to do it and get on with your life. –Lora Jets
- No matter what comes your way, shake it off and move forward. When you have a positive mindset, you can’t be defeated. –Joel Osteen
- Individuals in a growth mindset don’t simply look for challenge, they blossom with it. The greater the challenge, the more they stretch. –K. Orient
- The passion for stretching yourself and sticking to it, even (or especially) when it’s not going well, is the hallmark of the growth mindset. This is the mindset that allows people to thrive during some of the most challenging times in their lives. –Carol S. Dweck
- A positive mindset in failure means that failure becomes the greatest teacher available. –Byron Pulsifer
- Your mindset matters. It affects everything – from the business and investment decisions you make, to the way you raise your children, to your stress levels and overall well-being. –Peter Diamandis
- Without the right mindset, there is no chance that anyone can reach their potential. –James Atkinson
- By changing our mindset and habits, we can actually dramatically change the course of life, improve intelligence, productivity, improve the quality of our lives, and improve every single education and business outcome. –Shawn Achor
- Success is not about being a genius or getting lucky. Success is about how you think of yourself when you look in the mirror. Your mindset will ultimately determine your success rate.
- With time, your positive mindset helps to liberate you from the negativity rooted inside you, making you strong enough to stand on your own and put an end to pessimism for once. –Benjamin Smith
Final Thoughts on Mindset Quotes
A positive mindset doesn’t guarantee you a prosperous life, nor is it an escape from your problems. What it does is that it removes the blurred lens of self-doubt you have seen through your entire life.
All things in life start with your thinking first and your behavior second. Your acts should be in line with your feelings, your values, and your theories. To make a shift, to free up your energy: start by getting your mind right, and then act towards your goals.
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Angels Quotes That Will Brighten Your Soul
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
Guardian Angel Quotes to Bring out the Good in You
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
Fallen Angel Quotes You Should Read
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
Angel and Devil Sayings Ready to Share on Instagram and Whatsapp
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
Angel Wings Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
Short Angel Quotes to Keep in Mind Always
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
You Are My Angel Quotes to Send to Your Sweetheart
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
How to Get Started with Online Trading in the Share Market as a Beginner?
Unexpected Techniques to Enhance Your Brand
What Do Online Casinos Offer? Here’s a Carefully Curated List
Unlocking the Power of Investment Property Financing
4 Types of Software Development Pricing Models You Should Know
The Secret to Landing Your Dream Physician Assistant Job
The 5 Absolute Best Chicago Attractions in 2023
Captions2 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions2 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions2 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions1 year ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions2 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions2 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes2 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions2 years ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine