In this competitive and materialistic world, all of us are struggling to get by and survive. All of us dream of reaching a point in life where we won’t have to worry about the little things anymore, where we won’t have to remain dipped in hardships and sorrows.
All of us want to be known; all of us want to achieve success others would be jealous of; all of us want to learn more and prosper. It’s just our nature as human beings—the desire to become the best of all.
But to achieve that, we cannot just lie in our beds and keep on daydreaming about success. We have to get up and carve out ways towards our goals, hoping for a brighter future.
We have to surpass every obstacle that comes in front of us and keep going. Our perseverance will be our automobile in this path, while our determination will be the weapon.
Are you lost and looking for a way that fits you best? Are you tired and lacking motivation? Are you on the way to giving up? Take a look at our collection of inspirational work quotes that might just give you the push you need to get back up.
Motivational Work Quotes to Help You Achieve More in Life
- Without labor, nothing prospers. –Sophocles
- The ones who say “you can’t” are too afraid you will. –Nike
- Do not whine… Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone. –Joan Didion
- It’s not about money or connections – it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone. –Mark Cuban
- Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy. –Barack Obama
- Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and effort, and we control both. –Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
- There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time. –Coco Chanel
- The wiser you get, the less you take yourself seriously, the more work looks like play. –Maxime Lagacé
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, and working together is success. –Henry Ford
- Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. –Henry David Thoreau
Reaching a peak of success is certainly not a piece of cake. If it was easy, everyone would be successful, and the word “success” itself would lose its meaning.
Success is to achieve something meaningful in life. And every significant thing in this world is as if a treasure chest at the bottom of the ocean.
If you do your work with love, dedication, determination, and perseverance while remaining focused on your goals, nothing in this world is capable of stopping you.
So why give up before you even started? You need to take the first step. You need to try and see how far you are capable of going, then go further.
Hard Work Quotes to Inspire Your Team and Yourself
- No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder. –Elon Musk
- Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard. –Tim Notke
- Men die of boredom, psychological conflict, and disease. They do not die of hard work. –David Ogilvy
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. –Colin Powell
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. –Pele
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. –Newt Gingrich
- Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. –Dwayne Johnson
- The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest. –Deepika Padukone
- Hard work always pays off, whatever you do. –Dustin Lynch
- Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. –Virat Kohli
These quotes remind us of the importance and significance of hard work when it comes to reaching our life goals.
Time is limited in our life, but it isn’t insufficient if used to the best of our abilities. The harder we work, the more time will be bound to work in favour of us.
It feels good to work hard on something and see the outcome you wanted to see. But what feels better is to work hard repeatedly without giving up from the bitter taste of failure and then seeing your hard work come to fruit.
The process is undoubtedly filled with turmoil, but everything will get pushed to the back of your mind, replaced by the sweetest feeling in this world, when you see that you have, indeed, succeeded.
Work Quotes That Remind Hard Work Pays Off
- Hard work betrays none. –Hachiman Hikigaya
- Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. –Conan O’Brien
- Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus. –Helen Hanson
- When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity. –Steve Pavlina
- A sign of a hard worker is one who works without complaint. –Sarah Price
- Hard work never killed a man. –Scottish proverb
- I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. –Thomas Jefferson
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. –Dale Carnegie
- Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything. –Patrick Suskind
- Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work. –Joseph Barbara
- I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard. –Maria Bartiromo
There is not a single instance where hard work hasn’t paid off. If you think your hard work has gone to the gutter, it must mean you haven’t worked hard enough.
Hard work is supposed to be “hard.” It’s a consistent shedding of your blood, sweat, and tears. It’s a lonely and relentless marathon towards your aims. But once you reach the finishing line, the trophy will be yours for sure.
So you have to give it your all. Even if you think you have no talent, you undoubtedly have a huge bundle of potential inside you. Don’t let it go to waste. You can try hard to strive to achieve your dreams.
Work Quotes about Anniversary to Celebrate Your Career
- This is to remind you that you have come a long way and your contributions have continued to inspire us. Wish you a very Happy Work Anniversary!
- You are an asset to our company, and I hope you’ll continue on this path of hard work. We are very proud of you, and we wish you a wonderful work anniversary!
- Wishing you a happy work anniversary. We’re proud to have a coworker like you in our team who came along with his talents and commitment on this day.
- You are an inspiration to others. Your dedication to your work is exemplary. Thank you for making a difference in our lives. Happy work anniversary!
- I looked for the word essential” in the dictionary, and I wasn’t shocked to find your picture there. Hope you have the best one-year anniversary at work ever!
- Wishing you many years of success and innovation.
- We want you to know that you are a valuable member of our team. We wish you all the success in your career!
- Being associated with you makes us proud. Your contribution and your commitment to our work are unmatched. Without you, this journey would have been impossible. Have a happy work anniversary!
- Your best quality may be your positivity. There’s no question it rubs off on everyone around you. Thank you for contributing to this positive energy.
- It’s your Work Anniversary! Now, get back to work! Only kidding, Happy Anniversary, and here’s hoping for many more.
Your Work Anniversary is the day you can sit down and look back at your journey and make a list of all your achievements and failures. This is your time to gain full motivation from your achievements and learn your mistakes from your failures.
There is nothing better than being complimented for your hard work, is there? After all those nights you spent relentlessly doing your job, some sweet words of encouragement and acknowledgement will surely lift you!
Remember, you worked hard to reach this far. You were a dedicated and amazing worker. On your Work Anniversary, cut yourself some slack and be proud of how awesome you are.
Don’t think about how far you are from reaching your goals, think about how close you are to that point. You are going to reach there someday if you just keep working hard like this. Nothing can stop you!
Famous Work Quotes about Ethic That’ll Lift You Up
- I am just an average man, but by God, I work harder than the average man. –Winston Churchill
- And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy’s sleeping? I’m working.–Will Smith
- Face your problems head-on. Do what you have to do to take care of it. Develop a good work ethic. –George Chuvalo
- Every beautiful mind has great dreams, but rarely is anyone ever ready to work hard for their dreams. –Terry Mark
- You can control two things: your work ethic and your attitude about anything. –Ali Krieger
- The best way to learn is by doing. The only way to build a strong work ethic is getting your hands dirty. –Alex Spanos
- A can-do attitude, a positive personality, and a strong work ethic are still the primary ingredients for success at Nordstrom. –Robert Spector
- I have a work ethic. If I say I’m going to do something, I do it. –Viggo Mortensen
- Work ethic is important because, unlike intelligence, athleticism, charisma, or any other natural attribute, it’s a choice. –Mike Rowe
- I don’t want to get lost in everything. I just want to keep the same work ethic. –Juice Wrld
Work ethic is a principle where you believe that your hard work will certainly bring you rewards and that it’s very virtuous. So if you have a strong work ethic, you will definitely see the light of your success.
You will only build up a strong work ethic when you hold the strongest desire to attain your goals and the most vital determination to keep working hard.
There is no alternative to gaining success without striving for it and giving your all. And to give your all, you must believe that you will certainly gain something meaningful from it.
Motivational Work Quotes for Success to Share with Friends and Colleagues
- All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point. –Eric Thomas
- There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs. –Zig Ziglar
- Hard work doesn’t guarantee success but improves its chances. –B. J. Gupta
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. –David Bly
- Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it. –Napoleon Hill
- Nothing can subtract hard work from success, only add to it. –Manjunath Harlapur
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. –Wayne Huizeng
- Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise. –Frank Ocean
- The road to success comes through hard work, determination and sacrifice. –Dolzinski
- Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose. –G. K. Nelson
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. –Estee Lauder
Do you have a friend or colleague who has been feeling very down and unmotivated lately? Maybe they just went through some huge failures recently.
Share these quotes with them and show your support! Tell them that you believe in them, that they can definitely do it if they try again, this time, harder.
It can be said without a doubt that success will never walk up to you. You must make your way to it. It is a thorny path, filled with several obstacles that will try to weaken you, but it’s not at all impossible.
It’s not impossible if you actually start trying to make your dream a reality. Dreaming about success is undeniably a great feeling, but no matter how hard you dream, you will never be able to experience the joy of actually achieving it physically.
So end your dreaming and get to work! There will come a day when it won’t be just a dream but an actual reality laid down in front of you. Don’t give up yet, try again. It’s not impossible, and it’s just difficult.
Back to Work Quotes to Get You through Tough Times
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. –Napoleon Hill
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
- The future depends on what you do today. –Mahatma Gandhi
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. –Aristotle Onassis
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas Edison
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. –Mark Twain
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. –Marie Curie
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. –Rikki Rogers
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. –Napoleon Hill
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. –Abraham Lincoln
- What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows. –Ralph Marston
You might be passing through a tough time in your life. Everything might feel meaningless, and you might be feeling so exhausted that you don’t have any more energy to keep working.
But remind yourself, this is not the end. Not yet. As long as your clock is still ticking, there is still a chance for you to reach where you want to reach. There is always the hope that things will get better, that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
So don’t give up yet. Take some rest and get up again. Work hard with the same determination and vigour, with the same dedication and effort, and keep doing the same until you can prove to yourself and the rest of the world what you’re capable of.
It’s never too late, so look at the bright side. Look at the possibilities you want to see instead of the possibilities you fear. Better days are sure to come.
Work Quotes about Work Life Balance
- No one on his deathbed ever said, ‘I wish I had spent more time at the office. –Paul Tsongas
- Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work. –Gustave Flaubert
- You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you. –Marissa Mayer
- Burnout is about resentment. Preventing it is about knowing yourself well enough to know what it is you’re giving up that makes you resentful.
- Work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls—family, health, friends, and integrity—are made of glass. If you drop one of these, it will be irrevocably scuffed, nicked, perhaps even shattered. –Gary Keller
- Struggle doesn’t make success happen. In fact, struggle can prevent success from happening. If you seek struggle you will find it. If you seek ease, you will find it. –Rich Fettke
- I spend most of my time thinking about how to connect the world and serve our community better, but a lot of that time isn’t in our office or meeting with people or doing what you’d call real work. I take a lot of time just to read and think about things by myself. –Mark Zuckerberg
- Balance is not better time management, but better boundary management. Balance means making choices and enjoying those choices. –Betsy Jacobson
- You will never feel truly satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life. –Heather Schuck
It is important to not make work everything in your life. You have to remember that you are, first and foremost, a human being with a personal life and people who care about you.
Therefore, you have to find a balance between your work and your life. If your life is crumbling apart, no amount of success in your career will truly feel good. But if your life is perfectly in place, you can work with extra vigour!
Best Work Quotes That’ll Inspire Your Success
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. –Alexander Graham Bell
- There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither. -Alan Cohen
- Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success! –David O. McKay
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. –Steve Jobs
- This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. –Alan Watts
- If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears. –Simon Sinek
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. –Vince Lombardi
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. –Theodore Roosevelt
- At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off. –KevinHart
- A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o’clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone. –Emily Bronte
Positive Work Quotes That’ll Motivate You to Work Hard
- Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor. –Brian Tracy
- Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. –Sam Ewing
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs
- Goals should never be easy. They should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time. -Michael Phelps
- I don’t like work–no man does–but I like what is in the work–the chance to find yourself. Your own reality–for yourself not for others–what no other man can ever know. They can only see the mere show, and never can tell what it really means. –Joseph Conrad
- Don’t be afraid of hard work. Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Don’t let others discourage you or tell you that you can’t do it. In my day I was told women didn’t go into chemistry. I saw no reason why we couldn’t. –Gertrude B. Elion
- The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%. –Andrew Carnegie
- Don’t give up. The beginning is always the hardest. Life rewards those who work hard at it.
- It is only when I am doing my work that I feel truly alive. –Federico Fellini
- Work brings man to life, sets him in motion. Work is man in action doing things. Nothing happens until people go to work. Work creates the world we live in. –Wilferd Peterson
Inspirational Work Quotesto Help Reach Your Goals
- Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life. –Tyler Perry
- I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near. -Margaret Thatcher
- I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work. –Louis C. K.
- Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Work harder on you than everyone else and you will become unusually successful. –DaniJohnson
- A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.-Colin Powell
- All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.-Calvin Coolidge
- Good for the body is the work of the body, good for the soul is the work of the soul, and good for either the work of the other.
- When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman. –Jean de la Bruyere
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. –Confucius
Funny Work Quotes
- My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it. –Abraham Lincoln
- Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning. Once it does, it becomes the kind of thing that makes you grab your wife around the waist and dance a jig. –Malcolm Gladwell
- I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. –Bill Gates
- I couldn’t work today because I had an eye problem. I simply couldn’t see myself working today.
- If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock. –Claude McDonald
- When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: ‘Whose?’ –Don Marquis
- The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.
- I don’t always work. But when I do I make sure my boss is around.
- Drinking after work is fine, but if you really want to enjoy working then drink before work.
- Team work means never having to take all the blame yourself.
Short Work Quotes and Sayings
- The more I want to get something done the less I call it work. –Richard Bach
- The most important thing about art is to work. Nothing else matters except sitting down every day and trying.
- Work is a blessing not a curse; just ask anyone who is pounding the pavement in search of a paycheck! –Wallace R.Curiel
- I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. –Jerome K. Jerome
- Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. –Ben Carson
- One must work and dare if one really wants to live. –Vincent van Gogh
- When you are inspired in your work, everything seems to fall into place. –Wayne Dyer
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. –Vidal Sassoon
- The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. –JonasSalk
- When work is a pleasure, life is a joy. When work is duty, life is slavery. –Maxim Gorky
Final Thoughts on Work Quotes
Work is an unavoidable part of our lives. You have to always remember that your time on this earth is short and hence you should not waste a single second of it.
With that in mind, you should do something to make this short time more meaningful, so that you have no regrets when it’s finally too late. And the only way to do that is to work hard with passion and perseverance.
No matter what happens, remember that you are capable of more things than you can imagine. All you have to do is to bring out the best in yourself and use it to fulfill your dreams. Good luck!
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
Top 7 Pop-By Gift Ideas for Real Estate
How to Play When the Turn Pairs the Middle Card
Future-Proof Skills for Structural Engineers
Accidental Inventions That Changed the World
How to Run a Better Business in 2022
How Are Smartphones Changing Online Gaming?
Healthy Bowel Habits for Your Toddlers
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions9 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Captions10 months ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine