Too much sadness can lead to severe disruptions in your life. We bring to you 67 sad quotes that will help you to relieve pain and move on from the disturbing happenings that once occurred in your life. A sad mind can make you to forget all the blessings and you get stuck with everything that bothers you. Do not let your sadness ruin your beautiful life. You just need to take off the white and black curtain of sadness and see the colors of life.
A sad and depressed person will never be able to count on his blessings and will only see darkness around him. Do not let yourself become such a human being. A thankless person always gets what he deserves and when he is actually deprived of all of his blessings, he comes to know the actual drawbacks of his sadness.
Dive deep into these best picked quotes to realize the significance of happiness and do not let yourself to be drowned in the sea of despair and sorrow. They will help you to come out of the gloomy world that you have created all by yourself.
Deep Sad Quotes and Sayings about Life That’ll Teach You a Lesson
- You will never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. –Elizbeth Hollomon
- Don’t ever regret knowing someone in your life. Good people will give you happiness, bad people will give you experience, while the worst people will give you a lesson, and the best people will always give you memories.
- Ghosts are real too. They live inside us. And sometimes they win. –Stephen King
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. –Lyndon B. Johnson
- I suppose I love my scars because they have stayed with me longer than most people have. –Nikita Gill
- Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?
- It is absolutely terrifying the kind of deep suffering the happiest looking people are able to hide inside themselves.
- The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with.
- I can feel your pain. I had felt it too somewhere in my heart—people changes along with time. Situations change too. But somewhere, maybe I had crossed the limit. Daring indeed. However, for the well-being of that part of my heart, where still you are bleeding. –Debarati
- The ones I loved fly as birds in the open sky above me. Soaring, weaving, calling to me to join them. I want so badly to follow them, but the seawater saturates my wings, making it impossible to lift them.
When life teaches us a lesson, it is something that goes deep into our soul. We can never forget it. It gets into our hear and mind and we always remember this harsh stroke of life. This lesson always keeps with us and always guides us through the darkness of times. But this comes with heavy costs. You always face great losses to bear these lessons.
Here we brought you some quotes with extremely important life lessons. Do learn from them and be someone who knows how to gain profits without losses. They will help you to learn life turning lessons.
Short Sad Quotes that Will Relieve Your Pain
- Don’t get lost in your pain; know that one day your pain will become your cure. –Rumi
- Your sadness is a gift. Don’t reject it. Don’t rush it. Live it fully and use it as fuel to change and grow. –Maxime Lagace
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live
- God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust him and don’t give up.
- Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.
- What brings us to tears will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. –Bob Goff
- Don’t tame yourself. Free yourself. Don’t quieten yourself; let your fire be. Live your life with heart, with passion. You are beautiful, electric. Don’t conform. Don’t let the world keep you small. –s. C Lourie
- Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.
- Remember, when it starts hurting, life is trying to teach you something.
Sadness always comes from some deep pain. From something that intrigues you from within. To eradicate sadness, you need to work on this root cause. You need to relieve your pains and smile again with utter happiness from the depth of your heart.
Never think that pain causes sadness only. It is our personal perspectives that lead us to sorrow. View your pain in a more thoughtful manner and try to learn from it. When something presses hard against your skull and turns you into tears, do not let it go easily. Grab and ascertain the treasures that it beholds.
Depressing and Sad Quotes That Will Get You through Your Toughest Days
- A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.
- Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers and move on. You don’t have to forget who that person was to you; only accept that they aren’t that person anymore.
- An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.
- Depression isn’t a war you win. It’s a battle you fight every day. You never stop, never get to rest. It’s one bloody fray after another. –Shaun David Hutchinson
- The best cure for worry, depression, melancholy, brooding is to go deliberately forth and try to lift with one’s sympathy the gloom of somebody else. –Arnold Bennett
- You see, I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- On particularly rough days when I’m sure I can’t possibly endure. I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100%, and that’s pretty good.
- Don’t desire happiness because it creates only unhappiness and nothing else. –Osho
When you are sad or when you feel depressed do not let it become your weakest point. A weak heart or a weak mind or even a weak person is an opportunity for the vultures in the society to prey over them. Do not let this happen with yourself. Stand for your soul, stand for your well being and stand for yourself.
At your sad moments, you need motivation to get past them. When you face any hardships, you look for something that will pull you out of this despair. These quotes are full of inspiration. They will help you out when you find no one else.
Sad Quotes about Love to Help with Pain and Feeling Hurt
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. –Miguel de Unamuno
- In the moonlight, I wish on the stars that you were here instead of being there. One day I will feel your warm embrace, and no more tears will fall down from my face. –Kari Johnston
- The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
- Falling in love is like holding a candle. Initially, it lightens up the world around you. Then it starts melting and hurts you. Finally, it goes off, and everything is darker than ever, and all you are left with is the burn. –Syed Arshad
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. –J.S.B Morse
- Some say it’s painful to wait for someone.Some say it’s painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait or forget.
- It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses. –George Eliot
A lot of things in the world are capable of turning your happiness into sadness but love is above all. As much as love is responsible for a happy heart, so does a broken heart is responsible for a sad mind. Do not break anyone’s heart.
Do not let them suffer the unbearable loss of this precious treasure. Also, do not let anyone break yours. Keep your heart safe and guard it from any kind of threat because this is where all your happiness lies. If it gets attacked, your happiness gets attacked.
A broken heart becomes the house of sorrow and gloominess.
Sad Quotes and Captions about Love, Pain and Relationship
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- Everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- Most relationships die not from natural causes. They are killed by selfishness, neglect, lies, lack of consideration, and secrets.
- It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.
- The saddest kind of sad is when your tears can’t even drop, and you feel nothing. It’s like the world has just ended. You don’t cry, you don’t hear, you don’t see. You just stay there. For a second, the heart dies.
- You’re in a relationship to a happy, to smile, to laugh, and to make good memories. Not to constantly be upset, to feel hurt, and to cry.
- When you love someone more than they deserve, surely they will hurt you more than you deserve.
Our relations are the cause of our happiness. They always help us in ringing the best out of ourselves. An alone person can never have the same happiness as someone who has his loved ones to enter his happiness with. But these relationships and sometimes become the cause of our tattered heart. It can sometimes lead us to sadness and despair. This is time when you need to be most careful with them.
Do not let anyone to be above your mental health and your personal happiness. Do not let anyone destroy your joyful life and the feel of enjoying the beauty of life.
Sad Quotes and Status That Will Heal a Broken Heart
- The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.
- Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser, so thank the past for a better future.
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. –Nicholas Sparks
- It’s surprising how the pain of living without someone can make you feel like you’ve lost everything that means happiness to you in this world. That’s how I feel right now that I’m heartbroken.
- Loving you was like a war; I never came back the same.
- Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. –Washington Irving
- Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry. –Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.
As said earlier, a broken heart can be a grave cause of sadness. A broken heart is capable of leading you into life long despair and sorrow. Do not let that happen. Fight for yourself and find your lost happiness within the crowd of people.
Feeling Sad quotes That Will Make You Cry
- Sometimes, you just have to wonder how many times someone you care about has to hurt you before you finally don’t care.
- You wouldn’t reply. Deep down, I already knew your answer, but for some reason, I wanted you to say it. And with every minute that passed, I could feel my heart sinking lower and lower to my stomach.
- It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.
- I am not feeling sad because the current situation is worst; I am sad because I know it will never change.
- Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me. The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
- If you constantly have to tell someone the same thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.
- When you’ve been sad for so long that when something bad happens, you don’t cry, you just sit there and feel numb.
- You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. –Johnny Depp
When you shed tears over anything that does not make you weak. In fact, they me you stronger. They let you shed all the weakness that has been residing within you till now. Do not be afraid of it. Let it help you in forgetting all your pain and to move on with a smile on your face.
Here are some quotes that will explain t you the depth of sadness and the tears that you shed. Grab on to your happiness and do not let it fade into the sadness that you have been feeling.
Sad Quotes about Breakup to Give You Encouragement When Feeling Down
- Never apologize for saying what you feel. That’s like saying sorry for being real.
- Life tried to crush her but only succeeded in creating a diamond. –John Mark Green
- Someone who values you wouldn’t ever put themselves in a position to lose you.
- Some people will only like you if you fit into their box. Don’t be afraid to shove that box up their ass.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- I acted like it wasn’t a big deal when really it was breaking my heart.
- There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.
- Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars. –Violeta Para
After a breakup, you find yourself at your lowest. This is the point where you are the most vulnerable for an attack. To keep yourself away from any kind of problem, you need motivation and encouragement that will help you to move on in your life and to grab on the opportunities that you might miss otherwise.
Keep up the motivation and find your happiness all by yourself.
Popular Sad Quotes about Life
- Sorrows cannot all be explained away in a life truly lived, grief and loss accumulate like possessions. –Stefan Kanfer
- The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colors of everyone.
- Death is not the biggest loss in life. The biggest loss is what dies inside us while we exist.
- What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy. You don’t think sad life always.
- My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad. –Olive Schreiner
- Life is so ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
- The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
- It’s hard to start the new episode in life when you know someone won’t be there, but the story must go on.
- People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
- Silence is the true friend that never betrays. Sad life sayings!
Sad Quotes That May Break Your Heart
- Behind this brightest smile are the darkest secrets that you will never understand.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and may millions of tears to cry.
- Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you’re sad.
- Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. –Tin Man
- The saddest thing is to be a minute to someone when you’ve made them your eternity. –Sanober Kahn
- Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them. –Frank Ocean
- This time I wouldn’t forget him, because I couldn’t ever forgive him—for breaking my heart twice. –James Patterson
- Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.
- No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. –Faraaz Kazi
- There are many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts broken by love, but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream — whatever that dream might be. –Pearl S. Buck
Sad Quotes We Can All Relate to
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time. –Jean de La Fontaine
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been’. –John Greenleaf Whittier
- The way sadness works is one of the strange riddles of the world. If you are stricken with a great sadness, you may feel as if you have been set aflame, not only because of the enormous pain but also because your sadness may spread over your life, like smoke from an enormous fire. –Lemony Snicket
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy. –Jim Rohn
- Never let to know the reason of your sadness to others, they won’t get it.
- Nothing is more sad than the death of an illusion. –Arthur Koestler
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics. –Frank Ocean
- We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness. –Pierre Corneille
- Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity. –Carl Jung
Sad Quotes for Instagram
- Am I sad? Not really, but I feel quite empty.
- I guess broken pieces of glass hurt one badly and so does broken pieces of the human heart
- Wouldn’t it be terrific if we could turn back time? We could wipe all the sad moments away. But then, all the happy moments would vanish too.
- Only if I could get a mask to hide the pallor of the pain you gifted.
- Depression, Breakups, losing a loved one is a stage of life-changing.
- Getting flashbacks suck when they’re memories that you’ve always wanted to forget.
- The only broken instrument that works is the heart.
- As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.
- The saddest thing is when you’re on the verge of breaking down, and you try to look for a shoulder to cry on, but there’s none.
- It the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday hurts makes you feel so unwanted today.
- Happiness would be meaningless if sadness didn’t exist.
More Sad Quotes and Sayings
- Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. –Kahlil Gibran
- Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought. –Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. –Faraaz Kazi
- Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity. –Yoko Ono
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep. –Taraji P. Henson
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. –Jonathan Safran Foer
- Make her smile even if you are the reason for her sadness.
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Sad people dislike the happy, and the happy the sad; the quick thinking the sedate, and the careless the busy and industrious. –Horace
- You’re sad because you’re afraid of reality. –Maxime Lagacé
Final Thoughts on Sad Quotes
These were some of the best sadness quotes that we have surfed over the internet. They will let you know the secrets of happiness and will help you to move on from your worst phase.
Read them with a contemplative and a thoughtful approach. They will teach you something that will last for a life time and will help you in your toughest times.
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Table of Contents
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Entrepreneurial Upskilling: Nurturing Innovation and Startups
How Retail Businesses Can Benefit from ERP Solutions
Translation Archaeology: Unearthing Ancient Languages Through Modern Expertise
Unveiling the Art of Wealth Accumulation: Exploring Fascinating Holding Company Examples
Sealing the Sunshine State: Your Journey to Becoming a Florida Notary
Notary-Navigators: Paving Your Path to Prosperity in the Public Seal World
Navigating Purpose’s Path: A Definitive Manual for Commencing a Nonprofit Journey in Florida
Captions2 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions2 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions2 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions2 years ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions2 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions2 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes2 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions2 years ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine