110 Best Patriotism Quotes to Celebrate Our Great Nation
Being patriotic is a feeling that is inbuilt in every sensible individual. If you want to ignite your feelings, read the following collection of best patriotism quotesto celebrate the love of your country. Every person likes to have a sense of belonging.
A sense of belonging to a country is what keeps the individual rooted and grounded. The country becomes an individual’s recognition no matter wherever he goes in the world. His roots are set in the country he was born and brought up in.
Love and loyalty for one’s country and the feeling of protecting its name and honor is patriotism. If you wish to express love for your homeland, then read the following quotes and revive your patriotism.
Patriotic and Patriotism Quotes That Will Make You Proud of Your Country
- Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief. A patriot shows their patriotism through their actions, by their choice. –Jesse Ventura
- Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it’s wrong. –Ron Paul
- Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. –Samuel Johnson
- One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, One Nation evermore! –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace. –Hamilton Fish
- The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border. –Pablo Casals
- Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. –James Bryce
- It is sweet to serve one’s country by deeds, and it is not absurd to serve her by words. –Sallust
- It is the love of country that has lighted and that keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism. –J. Horace Mcfarland
- He loves his country best who strives to make it best. –Robert G. Ingersoll
Patriotism is not blindly trusting the government and standing back on its wrong decisions. It means to place your loyalty in your country and state. The running government can sometimes make decisions that are in the interest of the ruling political party but collides with the interest of the state.
Some people believe that patriotism is a strong emotion and should be used wisely. Misplaced patriotism can be detrimental for civil development, when people start to blindly trust the decisions of government its downfall becomes inevitable.
One thing we can do to prove our love for our country is to make practical efforts to make it better,
Short Patriotic and Patriotism Quotes in Honor of Independence Day
- Where liberty dwells, there is my country. –Benjamin Franklin
- The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. –Thomas Jefferson
- A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. –Edward Abbey
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. –Elmer Davis
- The American patriots of today continue the tradition of the long line of patriots before them, by helping to promote liberty and freedom around the world. –John Linder
- Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. –Adlai Stevenson II
- Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. –Howard Zinn
Independence Day for any country is a day of celebration and festivity. Independence Day holds a significant position in history which teaches us valuable life lessons. People of every age either children or adults should celebrate Independence Day to ignite the feelings of patriotism in their hearts.
Celebrating Independence Day is a tradition that every one likes to partake in. People like to gather friends and family and throw them a party, serving them with food and drinks. At some places, a firework show is organized to kick-start the celebrations in an amazing manner.
Patriotism is not just reserved for a day, it should be a slow-burning fire inside every responsible citizen. The determination of making your country better and playing a meaningful role in its development is what true patriotism is.
Anti-Patriotism Quotes and Sayings to Raise Our Attention
- Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism. –George Washington
- The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them. –George Orwell
- You’ll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race. –George Bernard Shaw
- You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it. –Malcolm XFamous
- But, you know, we have these entrenched entities – and I’m talking about both Republicans and Democrats – who believe that when you’re elected to office, you become some kind of member of the aristocracy, and that anyone who challenges you is attacking you and is unpatriotic. This is foolishness. –Ben Carson
Every country faces challenges and threats, some internal and some external. The negative factors working within a country to make it destabilize often start propaganda and baseless blame-game to hinder the process of development.
It is our civic duty to be informed and educated enough to recognize these harmful forces and do not fall prey to their hands. Some anti-patriotic movements often arise in but they are snubbed by the government at the perfect time.
Never blindly start trusting anyone and misplace your feeling of patriotism, do your research to find out the truth and uncover it using your potential. Being patriotic is a thing that should be applauded and appreciated.
Mark Twain Patriotism Quotes You’ll Love
- My kind of loyalty was loyalty to one’s country, not to its institutions or its office-holders.
- Patriotism is supporting your country all of the time and your government when it deserves it.
- The modern patriotism, the true patriotism, the only rational patriotism is loyalty to the Nation all the time, loyalty to the Government when it deserves it.
- We teach them to take their patriotism at second-hand; to shout with the largest crowd without examining into the right or wrong of the matter — exactly as boys under monarchies are taught and have always been taught. We teach them to regard as traitors and hold in aversion and contempt, such as do not shout with the crowd, and so here in our democracy, we are cheering a thing which of all things is most foreign to it and out of place — the delivery of our political conscience into somebody else’s keeping. This is patriotism on the Russian plan.
- We are called the nation of inventors. And we are. We could still claim that title and wear its loftiest honors if we had stopped with the first thing we ever invented, which was human liberty.
- Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
- Patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel. He is the man who talks the loudest.
- Man is the only Patriot. He sets himself apart in his own country, under his own flag, and sneers at the other nations, and keeps multitudinous uniformed assassins on hand at heavy expense to grab slices of other people’s countries, and keep them from grabbing slices of his. And in the intervals between campaigns, he washes the blood off his hands and works for the universal brotherhood of man – with his mouth.
- The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice — and always has been.
Mark Twain is an acclaimed novelist and writer of America that is still remembered all over the world for his fantastic pieces of literature. He was fond of writing travel articles and loved to explore new places and countries. He traveled all over the world and the more he saw the world, the more he fell in love with his home country America.
Above are some famous quotes by Mark Twain that are based around the concept of patriotism. He sheds a light on these intricate emotions and explains them under various conditions. He was of the thought that every individual should be self-aware of his feeling of patriotism.
Love for one’s country is quite a different thing than blindly trusting the government and its policies. This feeling should not be disguised as unconditional support to affiliated political parties. Every sensible citizen must recognize what’s best for the country and support it with everything they have.
True Patriotism Quotes Everyone Should Read
- A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. –Napoleon Bonaparte
- True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else. –Clarence Darrow
- Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. –James Bryce
- True patriotism doesn’t exclude an understanding of the patriotism of others. –Queen Elizabeth II
- True patriotism is a charity so wide that it covers a nation. –Austin O’Malley
- True patriotism isn’t cheap. It’s about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going. –Robert Reich
Children should be taught the history of their country to make them grateful towards the founders. The history of any country contains valuable lessons and teachings for generations to come. True patriotism is a feeling that lies in the heart of every citizen.
America is a country that is considered to be a superpower that influences the world. It is a superpower only because of its hard-working citizens and people that are considerate of their civic duties. Patriotism is a fuel that keeps everyone going and striving to make their country better than ever.
People should be considerate of each other’s feelings and emotions. They should accept a difference of opinion without labeling them anti-national. Judging someone else’s patriotic feelings and deeming them insufficient is morally wrong.
Patriotic and Patriotism Quotes to Inspire Love and Dedication for Your Country
- Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. –Abraham Lincoln
- Gold is good in its place; but loving brave, patriotic men are better than gold. –Abraham Lincoln
- Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better. –Albert Camus
- I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. –Abraham Lincoln
- Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives. –John Adams
- Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. –John F. Kennedy
- In the truest sense, freedom can’t be bestowed; it must be achieved. –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. –Abraham Lincoln
- I love my freedom. I love my America. –Jessi Lane Adams
- Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge. At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. –Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Freedom is never granted. It is earned by each generation. In the face of tyranny, cruelty, oppression, extremism, sometimes there is only one choice. When the world looks to America, America looks to you, and you never let her down. –Hillary Clinton
Our country is like our home, it is the place that holds us with love and let us grow and morph into an able human being. Some civic duties should be fulfilled by every responsible citizen, to let things run smoothly.
Playing a part in the development of our country is a sentiment that is contained by many but they do not know how to go about it. The very first thing that signifies your love for your country is the unconditional bond that you have with the land and people of your homeland.
We can breathe freely, live our lives with freedom and do what pleases our hearts all the while staying safe is a countries success. Government has to imply the abilities of its citizens and make them work in a manner that they can contribute to making their country great.
Patriotism Quotes and Sayings to Share with Your Friends
- I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it’s marked by the blood of those who died defending it. –John Thune
- Our responsibility as citizens is to address the inequalities and injustices that linger, and we must secure our birthright freedoms for all people. –Barack Obama
- Freedom is never given; it is won. –A. Philip Randolph
- America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels. –Claudia Pemberton
- Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious. –Oscar Wilde
- Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country. –Bertrand Russell
- Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president. –Theodore Roosevelt
Sharing good thoughts with friends and family is a healthy practice. It is very necessary to play your part as a good citizen and preaching others about patriotism. Finding out what role you can play for the betterment of your country is the thing that you should brainstorm with your friends as well.
People who think they are oppressed and not given their basic rights by the state or government are advised to raise their voice for their rights. They should indulge in a peaceful protest to record their rightful demands.
People who are stripped of their basic rights and freedom are the unhappiest. They cannot be productive and their creative abilities just start to wilt. We should be thankful to our founding fathers for turning a dream of a perfect country into reality.
Nationalism and Patriotism Quotes | Love for Nation
- Patriotism is when love, of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first. –Charles de Gaulle
- The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war. –Sydney J. Harris
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty. –John F. Kennedy
- To survive in peace and harmony, united and strong, we must have one people, one nation, one flag. –Pauline Hanson
- In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. –Mark Twain
Patriotism and nationalism are two entirely different phenomena that are mistaken as one. People often confuse their emotions of nationalism with patriotism. Every person should learn to place their feelings accurately where they are due.
Never judge anyone else’s patriotic feelings and label them anti-national or anti-patriotic. What you can do is educate them regarding right and wrong, present facts and figures with the hope that they will see the light one day.
Having nationalism can sometimes be blinded by unconditional love for the state no matter its actions and repercussions. Blindly supporting every action of the state is also not recommended. Every person should try to perform his civic duties and play a role in making a peaceful nation.
Best Patriotism Quotes and Slogans
- Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it. –George Bernard Shaw
- I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service. –John F. Kerry
- One of the great attractions of patriotism – it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what’s more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous. –Aldous Huxley
- We do not consider patriotism desirable if it contradicts civilized behavior. –Friedrich Durrenmatt
- When I grew up, I only had two dreams. One was to be a cowboy and another was to be in the military. I grew up extremely patriotic and riding horses. –Chris Kyle
- Patriotism is usually stronger than class hatred, and always stronger than internationalism. –George Orwell
- Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear – kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor – with the cry of grave national emergency. –Douglas MacArthur
- Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy. –Ann Coulter
- We’ll try to cooperate fully with the IRS, because, as citizens, we feel a strong patriotic duty not to go to jail. –Dave Barry
- The greater the state, the more wrong and cruel its patriotism, and the greater is the sum of suffering upon which its power is founded. –Leo Tolstoy
Famous Patriotism Quotes
- Gentlemen have talked a great deal of patriotism. A venerable word, when duly practiced. –Robert Walpole
- Yes, I’m a patriotic person. For these people who disgrace the American way and burn our flag and do all of these things… I say, don’t live here and disgrace my country. Go live in the Middle East and see how you like it. –Payne Stewart
- It is the patriotic duty of every man to lie for his country. –Alfred Adler
- Patriotism is a kind of religion; it is the egg from which wars are hatched.
- Let’s give some substance to patriotism. It may take a generation. –Richard Dreyfuss
- Each nation feels superior to other nations. That breeds patriotism – and wars. –Dale Carnegie
- Every man who has shown the world the way to beauty, to true culture, has been a rebel, a ‘universal’ without patriotism, without home, who has found his people everywhere. –Chaim Potok
- But this Veterans Day, I believe we should do more than sing the praises of the bravery and patriotism that our veterans have embodied in the past. We should take this opportunity to re-evaluate how we are treating our veterans in the present. –Nick Lampson
- Unfortunately, our history has abundant examples of patriotism being used to hurt those who express views in disagreement with that of the majority. –Vic Snyder
- Men in authority will always think that criticism of their policies is dangerous. They will always equate their policies with patriotism, and find criticism subversive. –Henry Steele Commager
Popular Patriotism Quotes
- In all her history, from the formation of the federal government until the hour of secession, no year stands out more prominently than the year 1858 as evidencing the national patriotism of Virginia. –Sergeant Wise
- Some versions of patriotism come close to the tribal, which we all want to surpass, and some don’t. –Todd Gitlin
- I don’t like the showy nationalism – a tattoo, wrapping yourself in a flag – that doesn’t matter to me. The way to show your patriotism and commitment is to go and support or play for your team. –Gary Speed
- I’ve certainly thought a lot more about things like tyranny and patriotism and violence. I think I found some kind of clarity – definitely a thicker understanding. –Phil Klay
- My position is that it isn’t the government’s job to mandate patriotism. To me, mandating a pledge of allegiance to a government is something Saddam Hussein would do. –Jesse Ventura
- Growing up in New York with artist parents – a very liberal environment, where we were always encouraged to challenge the status quo – I think for a long time I confused jingoism with patriotism. And that is a mistake. –Claire Danes
- My father valued patriotism above all other social obligations, but he had his own particular interpretation of just how true patriotism was meant to function. –Thomas Steinbeck
- I want to light the lights of patriotism. –Lech Walesa
- Into the soul of every student I would have instilled the patriotic fervor of Patrick Henry. –David O. McKay
- Patriotism has no appeal to us; justice has. Party has no weight with us; principle has. Loyalty is meaningless; it depends on what one is loyal to. –A. Philip Randolph
Funny Patriotism Quotes
- Patriotism is just loyalty to friends, people, families. –Robert Santos
- Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. –George Bernard Shaw
- Patriotism as the principle that will justify the training of wholesale murderers.
- When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.
- When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, ‘How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity.
- I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.
- That kind of patriotism which consists in hating all other nations. – Elizabeth Gaskell
- The logic behind patriotism is a mystery. At least a man who believes that his own family or clan is superior to all others is familiar with more than 0.000003% of the people involved. –Criss Jami
- At the bottom of all patriotism there is war: that is why I am no patriot. –Jules Renard
More Patriotism Quotes
- The essence of patriotism is the sacrifice of personal interest to public welfare. –WILLIAM H. BURNHAM
- Patriotism is like religion–it is best when least ostentatious.
- You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
- Patriotism is a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood and narrows the mind.
- Patriotism is merely a religion–love of country, worship of country, devotion to the country’s flag and honor and welfare.
- Take patriotism away, and the nation’s soul has fled.
- Patriotism is easy to understand in America – it means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country. –Calvin Coolidge
- The greatest patriotism is to tell your country when it is behaving dishonorably, foolishly, viciously. –Julian Barnes
- To oppose corruption in government is the highest obligation of patriotism. –G. Edward Griffin
- Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
Final Thoughts on Patriotism Quotes
Patriotism is a sense of belonging and unconditional love and dedication towards one’s country. The emotional bond and immense love towards homeland is a feeling that is in everyone’s heart. Patriotism keeps you alive and thriving.
The feeling of patriotism is what keeps you going to make your country better than the rest of the world. The liberty of freedom and living your life according to your free will is all due to the sacrifices made by our founding fathers.
Let us celebrate Independence Day with these amazing patriotic quotes by sharing them with friends and families.
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Angels Quotes That Will Brighten Your Soul
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
Guardian Angel Quotes to Bring out the Good in You
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
Fallen Angel Quotes You Should Read
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
Angel and Devil Sayings Ready to Share on Instagram and Whatsapp
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
Angel Wings Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
Short Angel Quotes to Keep in Mind Always
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
You Are My Angel Quotes to Send to Your Sweetheart
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Efficiency and Sustainability: How Steel Sections Promote Green Construction Practices
Five Must-Try Carbide Router Bit Projects
How to Get Started with Online Trading in the Share Market as a Beginner?
Unexpected Techniques to Enhance Your Brand
What Do Online Casinos Offer? Here’s a Carefully Curated List
Unlocking the Power of Investment Property Financing
4 Types of Software Development Pricing Models You Should Know
Captions2 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions2 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions2 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions1 year ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions2 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions2 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes2 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions2 years ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine