As the pandemic has knocked us in the face, people are writing letters and sending postcards to their friends more than ever! Our beautiful collection of friendships quotes is a tribute to those wonderful friends which have been through the test of time.
It doesn’t matter if one has a bunch of friends or hangs out with only one special buddy, no one in this world can deny the importance of friends.
Friends are lifelines. They are always there to brighten up our lives. In every uncongenial circumstance, after God, we turn towards them. Life is tough and having a close confidante makes it a little easier, funnier and happier.
True Friendship Quotes to Send to Your Bff
- Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love. –Mandy Hale
- Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. –Franz Schubert
- True friends are always together in spirit. –L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
- A true friend accepts who you are but also helps you become who you should be.
- A true friend doesn’t have guts; they beat you up and later plead with you to beat them back. –Michael Bassey Johnson
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when he had rather be anywhere else.
- A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
- True best friends don’t talk bad about you even on the worst days.
- True friends resist time, distance, and silence.
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
- Lucky are those who find a truly loyal friend in this fake world.
- True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.
- Good friends care for each other’s, close friends understand each other, but true friends stay forever, beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time.
We have friends to hang out with, we have friends to go to the gym, and we have friends that are our coffee partners. But there is one special friend who has our back. That special human, we call best friend, always makes sure we are in comfort.
Connection with such friends never dies, no matter where ever we go. We always know they are standing at our back, cheering and clapping for us on as we try to reach the stars. Our collection of quotes about True Friends will help you to adore that one special human in your life.
Funny Friendship Quotes and Sayings Your Best Friend Will Love
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. –Sicilian Proverb
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things alone.
- We will always be friends because you match my level of crazy.
- Friends are the therapist you can drink with.
- I knew it was a friendship at first sight when I saw that we are the same kind of crazy.
- If you have friends who are as weird as you then you have everything.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I will train you.
- You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- Never let your best friends get lonely. Keep disturbing them.
Do you remember your favourite moments from Friends? How that show and its fun characters always make us laugh! We believe our connection with best friends is so magical that it can make us laugh at the most unusual moments.
Things get funnier when our best friend is around. We love to laugh with them until we can’t breathe. We have collected funny quotes for you and your best friend. We hope they will make you laugh till your lungs hurt. Enjoy!
Friendship Quotes and Captions Ready to Share on Instagram
- There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship is FRIENDSHIP!
- Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
- Friendship isn’t one big thing, it’s a million little things.
- Friendship is finding that special someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with.
- Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.
- Friends are the cure to our blues.
- Best Friends are those with whom you can be openly weird and sarcastic without the person being offended.
- Some of my favorite humans.
- When I say I’m not going to tell anyone, it doesn’t count my best friend.
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.
- I would be incomplete without my gang.
- A bunch of weirdoes who don’t care at all.
Instagram, a photo-sharing app, is always fun to use when you are connected with your friends. By sharing photos of coffee dates, gym sessions and movie nights, every moment spent with friends can be concealed on Instagram. Besides photos, we want to see catchy, sweet and memorable captions under the posts. But finding the right caption isn’t easy.
But you don’t have to worry anymore. Our sweetest Instagram captions will help you to make your friend feel special. Check them out and don’t forget to share them along with your next Instagram post.
Friendship Quotes and Lines That Celebrate Our Besties
- Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. –Helen Keller
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. –Donna Roberts
- A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.–Heidi Wills
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them.
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. –Hubert H. Humphrey
- Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. –Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
- Friendship…is born at the moment when one man says to another “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself…” –C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. –Lucius Annaeus Seneca
The time has come when you celebrate your bond with your best friend. Above given quotes are specially curated for this purpose. Tell your friends how their presence has killed your inner fear of being alone. Most importantly, how they have made you confident.
Your little words of appreciation will not only brighten up their day but they will also give you a sense of accomplishment. No matter if your best friend is around you or lives in another time zone, these quotes will make them feel special. So pick up your phone or sit down at your writing desk to send a handwritten note to your special buddy.
Don’t forget to add the above-given quotes in your appreciation note!
Short Friendship Quotes and Wordings to Warm Your Best Friend’s Heart
- Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. –Plautus
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. –Aristotle
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have. –Irish Proverb
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. –Walter Winchell
- A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. –Leo Buscaglia
- When you can’t look at the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
- I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends. –Virginia Woolf
- One best friend changes a million things.
You must know writing a message in fewest possible words enhance its importance and warmth. People tend to give more attention when the message is short and clear. Also, short sentences make the writing more understandable.
You are writing a letter to your best friend and you want him to read it with full attention? Keep it short and sweet! Your short letter can be made warm and sweet with our above-given quotes collection. The above-given quotes will enhance the essence of your writing. Your message will not go unnoticed at any cost!
So what are you waiting for? Pick up your favourite quote and write away to your letter!
Friendship Quotes for Happy Friendship Day
- When you ask God for a gift, be thankful if he sends, not diamonds, pearls or riches, but the love of real true friends. –Helen Steiner Rice
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. –Woodrow T. Wilson.
- Happy Friendship day, my buddy! You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship last forever.
- Dear friend, ever since you came into my life, you have filled my life with utter joy and happiness! Happy Friendship Day to you!
- A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be! Happy Friendship Day my friend.
- A true friend is someone who gives you all the freedom to be yourself. It’s hard to find true friendship life but it’s the sweetest thing that can ever happen in your life. Happy Friendship Day!
- You may not be the nicest person in this world. But to me, you are the most wonderful person and the most amazing best friend in this world. Wishing you all the best on this occasion.
- People say few relationships on earth never die and you know what – ours is one of those. Happy Friendship Day!
- Every day is special if spent with you. You make me forget what boredom is. I never thought anyone could ever touch my life in so many ways. Happy friendship day!
- Lucky are those who have found a soul mate in their friend. You are much more than a friend to me. You mean a lot. Happy friendship day.
We are surrounded by people. Some are very close to our heart. Some hold us closer to their hearts. Undoubtedly friends are one of them. We share mutual feelings. We are ready to do anything for them and so are they. But how often we say that? How often we take a moment and tell them how important they are in our life?
Probably, never! We take such bonds for granted. That’s when we go wrong and end up ruining our friendships. This is the high-time to celebrate friendships. For sure one day is not enough to tell your friend how special he is. But you better do that for a day. Sometimes, a person needs nothing except words of solace.
Our above-given friendship day quotes are the best example of such sweet words. Extract your favourite ones, compile them and send them to your best friend. Let them feel special, loved and accomplished!
Friendship Quotes and Messages That Show How Much You Cherish Your Friends
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. –William Shakespeare
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. –Elbert Hubbard
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
- Depth of friendship does not depend the on length of acquaintance.–Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Everyone is a friend until they prove otherwise.
- Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.
- Yes, we’re aware of how obnoxious we are when we are together. No, we don’t care.
- Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
- A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother, and loves more than a lover.
- Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don’t have to go through them alone.
No doubt, friends add value to our lives. They inspire us, motivate us and make us a better person. We usually say family comes first. We practice the same thing. We do care about our blood relations because we know they are important. What we don’t realize is the importance of friends. We don’t do anything to take care of our friendships.
Friends are as important as your family. It is important to realize their worth. Cherish your friendships with our beautiful collection of friendship quotes. You are free to send them to your friends.
Sad Broken Friendship Quotes That’ll Make You Miss Your Best Friend
- I really do not hate you but my disappointment is that you changed and became everything you had promised you would never be.
- The moment your friends cease to share their complications with you, know that is the moment you lost your prime place in their hearts.
- Whether it was a friendship or a relationship, the truth is when it ends it gives you a heartbreak.
- Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their needs of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. –Martin Luther King, Jr.
- I didn’t lose a friend. I just realized I never had one.
- When a friendship is ending, if we could feel our feelings and move on, we would hurt less.
- A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop you choose.
- A special friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget.
- I once had a best friend who is now a stranger.
- Friends are readily disappointed by the size of my closet and I thought it was big.
When we lose a friend, his memory remains tucked in our heart forever. No matter how hard we try, we can’t get over it. It’s okay. It’s alright. We all have been there. We are allowed to remember such friendships. We can talk and write about them. We don’t need to stress ourselves to get rid of the beautiful memories only because we are no longer with that person.
We hope our quotes will remind you of that one special bond that you shared with your friend.
Cute Friendship Quotes
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
- In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. -Khalil Gibran
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
- When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. -Maria Shriver
- There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. -Jim Henson
- Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but the true ones stick like an octopus on your face.
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
- Real friends get respected, treated, and loved like family.
Inspirational Friendship Quotes
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. -Muhammad Ali
- Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. -Thomas J. Watson
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -Anais Nin
- Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. -Ed Cunningham
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
- Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. –C.S. Lewis
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad. –Arnold H. Glasgow
- If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere. –Zig Ziglar
- If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone. –Maxwell Maltz
Sweet Friendship Quotes
- Friends are the family you choose. -Jess C. Scott
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. -Proverbs 27:9
- Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad. -Mohanlal
- Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth. -Herman Melville
- One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. -Clifton Fadiman
- The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried. -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. -Elie Wiesel
- Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. –Marcus Tullius Cicero
- There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy. -Henry Ford
- A friend is one soul abiding in two bodies. -Aristotle
- Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life—and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next. -Dean Koontz
Deep Friendship Quotes
- A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have. -Sarah Valdez
- Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation. -Tennessee Williams
- Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
- That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you — because that is what people are supposed to do.
- Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. -Oscar Wilde
- Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl. -Tahar Ben Jelloun
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine. -Thomas Jefferson
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. -Euripides
- One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human. –George Santayana
- Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. –Socrates
- Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way. –Charles Kingsley
Long Distance Friendship Quotes and Sayings
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. –Washington Irving
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart. -Helen Keller
- There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. -Dodinsky
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. -Robert Southey
- There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound. -Diana Cortes
- A real friendship should not fade as time passes, and should not weaken because of space separation. -John Newton
- A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. -Kahlil Gibran
- Can miles truly separate you from friends…If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? -Richard Bach
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. –Washington Irving
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. –Henry David Thoreau
- There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. –Dodinsky
Final Thoughts on Friendship Quotes
We put enormous efforts to compile the most beautiful quotes about friends. We hope you enjoyed them. If you find any of them relatable, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Also, if you know a beautiful quote that can adore and cherish friendships, feel free to drop it down.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
What Is the Secret of the Popularity of Ceiling CLT Panels?
Tax Planning for Beginners: Useful Strategies & Best Practices to Know
Programmer: Disadvantages and Advantages of a Famous Career
Buying HGH in Mexico: What You Need to Know
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
6 Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
How Digital Marketing Helps to Grow Your Business
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine