Life is too short for putting something off for tomorrow.
We often get the desire to do something new, something different, something that might bring a change to our lives for the better. We get new dreams and new ideas. We get really excited to turn those dreams and ideas into reality.
But many of us stop right there. Many of us don’t really start working to materialize the dream. We procrastinate, saying we will start working tomorrow. Then tomorrow comes, and we say, “Nopes, today is not the day. I will do it some other time.”
And so it goes on, until one day, the excitement dies, and the dream or idea gets pushed to the back of our minds, forgotten. What a waste, isn’t it? Maybe if you had just started working right after you got the idea in your head, you would already be halfway through to finishing it.
Procrastinating is a common human nature and a nasty one at that. We procrastinate when we realize that we have too much work to do. It’s the devil in us that keeps whispering “Do it later” repeatedly in our ears, which is much more comforting to hear than “Start it right now!”
Are you also procrastinating a lot lately? Is there something you want to do badly but can’t find the motivation or energy to? Before it’s too late, take a look at these quotes about taking action immediately and they might just give you the push you need!
Action Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Walk the Talk
- The day you start institutionalizing “Walk the talk,” life shall show the dream to reality.
- Words do less than 10 things, but actions do more than 10 thousand things. Leaders don’t talk in vain; they follow with actions.
- You can’t be living always in the promise of the clouds; it must rain now. Leave the talking and live by walking… It will yield an indelible impact!
- If you are not prepared to hear the bad news, by the time you find out about it, the damage is done and you have lost all credibility.
- If you cannot prove it by your action(s), you do not mean it.
- Let’s stop discussing who a wise person is and start learning to become wise persons. Begin acquiring knowledge at the very moment you discover that there is something called “knowledge”.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand
- Without ambition, one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anyone can talk about doing big things. Anyone can say that they will bring a change and do something different. But how many people can show the materialization of their words into reality with their work?
I think we can all agree that it is very easy to vocally declare something than to pull up your sleeves and work on it. Words mean nothing unless put into action. If you don’t prove with your work that what you said with your mouth, then your words will be taken seriously.
So stop talking and start working. You can utter thousands of words, but none of them would hold any meaning if you don’t display the truth behind them with your work. A single accomplished work is much more beneficial and fruitful than millions of words.
Because working takes effort, talking doesn’t. Talking should be nothing more than a way to inspire yourself. The real deal is where you have to use your resources and bring your words to life.
Try to prove your words with your actions. Don’t stop right after saying it. You can say it with your deeds, not with your voice. That is the only true way to accomplish your dreams.
Take Action Quotes That Will Help You Finally Bring Your Ideas to Life
- It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends. –J. K. Rowling
- The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times. –Paulo Coelho, from The Alchemist
- Far better to live your path imperfectly than to live another’s perfect. –Bhagavad Gita
- Each moment of our life, we either invoke or destroy our dreams. –Stuart Wilde
- It’s not about breaking the rules. It is about abandoning the concept of rules altogether. –Paul Lemberg
- Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads. –Erica Jong
- Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Don’t expect to be motivated every day to get out there and make things happen. You won’t be. Don’t count on motivation. Count on discipline. –Jocko Willink
You have an idea that you want to see in real life. Then what’s stopping you from being the one to bring it to life? No, let me rephrase that; why are you letting anything stop you from being the one to bring it to life?
Materializing your dreams is not an easy task. It requires a lot of courage, motivation, determination, discipline, time, energy, and dedication. But if you truly want to do it, then all of that will automatically come to you on a silver platter.
Remember that you can achieve anything in this world if you fully set your mind to it. Every moment of your life becomes important; every second of your life counts; every minute of your life becomes meaningful if you start working for something meaningful.
Action Quotes That Remind Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Sometimes our actions are much more meaningful than words. A hug can sometimes express more than our words will ever express. –Catherine
- You do not write your life with words. . . You write it with actions. What you think is not important. It is only important what you do.
- We should all read the Bible. But there is more to it than just reading. The Bible’s real power comes when we put its’ words into action.
- A lot of people are all talking, what they say and what they do are two different things. As the saying goes, talk is cheap. Without actions behind the talk, it is all useless.
- There is no point in talking about a journey unless you first pick a specific destination.
- Yes, beliefs are important for they shape who we are, but our identity is revealed not through our beliefs or our talk, but our actions.
- Talking about kindness motivates us to be kind. But there are times when the best thing isn’t to talk at all but just to get on out there and be kind.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. –George Lorimer
We have all heard the saying that action speaks louder than words, which is very true. No matter how loudly you declare your plans, as long as you don’t prove it with your works, no one will hear them.
People will only start to pay attention to your words when the words are turned to action. Otherwise, you will be ignored and become the victim of people’s disappointment.
If you love someone, show it with your deeds of affection instead of just with your words. If you want to preach kindness, be kind first, and show others how to be kind. If you want there to be a change, then you have to start by being that change.
So don’t throw empty words if you don’t even have the desire to make them true. And if you do throw those words, get to work immediately. Show people that your words hold value, that you never go back on what you have said already.
Reaction and Action Quotes That’ll Blow Your Mind
- Continuing forward, we now know some ground steps to begin to inspire greatness in those among us. We must practice what we preach and set the tone at the top with our actions and behaviors. –Nathan Neil
- It is easy to talk about what we are going to do, but it doesn’t mean anything until we take action and make it happen. I have a friend that is an expert at this. He talks and talks and has great plans, but where he lacks is putting those plans into action.
- Every little word we say to someone, affects them and their actions. And in turn, that someone will affect another; and so forth and so forth. –Elm Valle
- One of the powerful tools that human beings possess is their words. It is said that words are mightier than a sword and that’s true since words are capable of dictating your feelings, behaviors, beliefs, and your actions. –Jason Maisons
- It is well to preach as I do, with my lips. But you can all preach with your feet and by your lives, and that is the most effective preaching.
- Actions speak louder than words, and it’s no more true than with your kids. –Brad Pitt
- Be content to act, and leave the talking to others. –BaltasarGracian
- If everyone waited until they felt “motivated” to do something, we’d never get anything done. Stop looking for motivation. Take action. The motivation will follow. –Preethi Kasireddy
Talking about what you are going to do doesn’t make any progress in what you want to do. It only wastes your time and distracts you from the necessity to prove the words to be true.
Instead, let others talk about how well you’re doing with the work, what a wonderful initiative you have taken, your achievements, and your lackings. You do the working, which is the only thing that matters at the end of the day.
When you put your words into action, your words turn true and important. From your success, someone else might feel inspired to put their ideas into work. And from that we can get a society of workers not talkers.
If you are looking for the right time to start your work, don’t. There is no right time but right now. The present is the only time that matters. The more you leave your work for the other time, the less likely it is for you to end up accomplishing the work in the way you want to.
Consequence and Action Quotes All of Us Should Read
- Someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind. –Shannon L. Alder
- If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.
- Think you can. But even if you could? I would rather die with the taste of you on my tongue than live and never touch you again. I’m in love with you, Mara. I love you. No matter what you do. –Michelle Hodkin
- Choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it. –Lois McMaster Bujold
- When it’s troublesome to do right and ain’t no trouble to do wrong, and the wages are just the same? –Mark Twain
- Leaving the person I love in danger and continuing to live on is the same as being dead. –Hyuga, Natsume
- He spoke again as if he hadn’t just shattered his promise and her security. Her house of glass now lay in a pile of shards. –AleathaRomig
All our actions, no matter how big or small, have consequences. The smallest things can have the biggest consequences, while the biggest things might have the smallest consequences. But a consequence is something you cannot escape.
So we must remain prepared for the consequences of our actions. We have to keep in mind that whatever we do will impact something, whether it is small or big.
If we do our work in a careful and calculated manner, we can predict the consequence to a great extent. And if we are expecting a certain consequence, we have to do the work in a way that would lead us there. This tactic is important to achieve your goals.
Hence, be careful of your actions, and be ready to face the results of those actions. Even if the result isn’t good, the effort you have put is undoubtedly worth it. If your intentions are good, something good will come out of it for sure.
Man of Action Quotes and Sayings to Share with Your Friends
- You’ll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind. –Irish Proverb
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. –Joe Sabah
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit. –Aristotle
- You cannot score a goal when you are sitting on the bench. To do so, you have to dress up and enter the game. –Israelmore Ayivor
- We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. –Aristotle
- Let every man or woman here remember this, that if you wish to be great at all, you must begin where you are and with what you are. He who would be great anywhere must first be great in his own Philadelphia. –Russel H. Conwell
- Be content to act, and leave the talking to others. –BaltasarGracian
Lying on your bed and dreaming about possibilities isn’t enough. You have to get up from your bed, take a deep breath, and get to work to make that possibility an evident reality.
The first step is to start doing it, the next step is to keep going, and the last step is not to give up despite failures and to try again. All of these combined, and you will definitely see that what once only existed in your head is now existing in front of your eyes.
If you have a friend or family who likes to stay in the world of daydreaming and cannot get any work accomplished, you can share these quotes with them. Maybe their eyes will finally open, and they will be inspired to get into action.
Words and Action Quotes
- The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his actions. –Confucius
- Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often. –Mark Twain
- Words are from the lips, actions are from the heart. –Rashida Costa
- Thoughts do more. Words do much. Actions do much more. –Israelmore Ayivor
- Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out. –Italian Proverb
- Pay less attention to what men say. Just watch what they do. –Dale Carnegie
- Words may show a man’s wit but actions his meaning. –Benjamin Franklin
- While others are dreaming and talking, you can be taking action and preparing for opportunities that are just over the horizon. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Talk is cheap. Actions speak. –Robin S. Sharma
- People may doubt what you say but they will believe what you do. –Lauren
- Now the thing is not to get into unnecessary quarrels by talking too much and not to indicate any weakness by talking too much; let our actions speak for themselves. –Henry L. Stimson
Love and Action Quotes
- Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action and that action is service. –Mother Teresa
- Love without action is meaningless and action without love is irrelevant. –Deepak Chopra
- The world is filled with too many of us who are inclined to indicate our love with an announcement or declaration. True love is a process. True love requires personal action. Love must be continuing to be real. Love takes time. –Marvin J. Ashton
- Only the action that is moved by love for the good at hand has the hope of being responsible and generous. –Wendell Berry
- Respect is love in action. –Bangambiki Habyarimana
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the action that we do. –Mother Teresa
- Love is action. It’s clear, it’s kind, it’s effortless, and it’s irresistible. –Byron Katie
- Life is transitory… and love is poetry in action. –Scarlet Risque
- Faith in action is love, and love in action is service. By transforming that faith into living acts of love, we put ourselves in contact with God Himself, with Jesus our Lord. –Mother Teresa
- Love in action is a harsh and dreadful thing compared to love in dreams. –Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Action Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Act Right Now
- Stop complaining and do something. Shut up! Rise up! Grow up! And show up! See you at the top! –Israelmore Ayivor
- No more excuses. No more self-sabotage. No more self-pity. No more comparing yourself to others. Time to step up. Take action right now and start living your life with purpose. –Anthon St. Maarten
- It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and a plan of action. –Fidel Castro
- Inspirations never go in for long engagements; they demand immediate marriage to action. –Brendan Francis
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. –Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- When you do the things in the present that you can see, you are shaping the future that you are yet to see. –Idowu Koyenikan
- Do not wait until regrets are your only option, make the changes and act before it’s too late. –RJ Intindola
- It isn’t confidence that comes first, but taking action. Confidence follows action. –Scott Allan
- We do not need, and indeed never will have, all the answers before we act … It is often through taking action that we can discover some of them. –Charlotte Bunch
- Often just by taking action, by doing something about the situation can relieve the stress and help correct the situation. –Catherine Pulsifer
Inspirational Action Quotes
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put the plan into action. –Napoleon Hill
- When the actions becomes frequent than the words, success becomes heavier than the dreams. Do more, say less. –Israelmore Ayivor
- Stop looking at what you don’t have and start using what you do have. Stop living in a fantasy world and create the life you want to live by taking action. –Sope Agbelusi
- You don’t get results by focusing on results. You get results by focusing on the actions that produce results. –Mike Hawkins
- Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. –Thomas Jefferson
- Action is the foundational key to all success. –Pablo Picasso
- Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them. –Roy T. Bennett
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
- Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought. –Henri Bergson
- Action comes about if and only if we find a discrepancy between what we are experiencing and what we want to experience. –Philip J. Runkel
Empowering Action Quotes
- The path to success is to take massive, determined actions. –Tony Robbins
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. –John Quincy Adams
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don’t quit. –Conrad Hilton
- Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in. –Napoléon Bonaparte
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. –Jack Canfield
- The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts – it gives you what you demand with your actions. –Steve Maraboli
- Action is the last resource of those who know not how to dream. –Oscar Wilde
- You need to know it’s your actions that will make you a good person, not desire. –Matthew Quick
- Action is greater than writing. A good man is a nobler object of contemplation than a great author. There are but two things worth living for; to do what is worthy of being written; and to write what is worthy of being read; and the greater of these is the doing. –Albert Pike
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. –Jack Canfield
My Favorite Action Quotes
- I am not imposed upon by fine words; I can see what actions mean. –George Eliot
- Wealth does not count; words do not count; actions count! –Dada J. P. Vaswani
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama XIV
- Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important that you do it. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Action is the proper fruit of knowledge. –Thomas Fuller
- It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action. –Al Batt
- Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams. –Brad Sugars
- Action is the antidote to despair. –Joan Baez
- Your actions speaks so loudly that you need not say anything else. –Amit Kalantri
- Nothing happens until something moves. –Albert Einstein
- Action may not always bring happiness… but there is no happiness without action. –Benjamin Disraeli
More Action Quotes and Sayings
- Well done is better than well said. –Benjamin Franklin
- It is not the magnitude of our actions, but the amount of love that is put into them that matters. –Mother Teresa
- The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind. –Jacob Bronowski
- Punctuality is not just limited to arriving at a place at right time, it is also about taking actions at right time. –Amit Kalantri
- The real measure of intelligence is action. Don’t wait because the time will never really be right. If you don’t start, you have already failed before you begin. –Itayi Garande
- There is only one proof of ability—action. –Marie Ebner-Eschenbach
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided. –Tony Robbins
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. –Dale Carnegie
- An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied. –Arnold Glasow
- Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity. –E. H. Chapin
- Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one’s thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world. –Goethe
Final Thoughts on Action Quotes
The importance of your actions is far bigger than your words. “Say nothing and do something” should be the motto of our lives. Your actions will speak for itself even if you don’t utter a word.
So don’t keep talking today and leave the job for tomorrow. Do the job today and leave the talking for tomorrow. Set your priorities in the appropriate order and think about what you need the most, and what you have to do to achieve that.
Talking big might give you self satisfaction and a sense of pride, but all of it will be temporary and meaningless if the words dissolve right after they come out of your mouth.
But it is not possible to dissolve an action so easily; an action is a solid proof that is present as a tangible existence in front of our eyes. So an action is much better than your words.
And this action will only be accomplished once you start doing it as soon as possible. If you keep waiting, it will never happen and you will never be able to finish it. Start it and you will definitely see the end of it, one way or the other.
So stop waiting for the right time and begin the journey to materializing your dreams right now!
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
Is Kubernetes Administrator Certification Good for You?
Top 7 Pop-By Gift Ideas for Real Estate
How to Play When the Turn Pairs the Middle Card
Future-Proof Skills for Structural Engineers
Accidental Inventions That Changed the World
How to Run a Better Business in 2022
How Are Smartphones Changing Online Gaming?
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions9 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Captions10 months ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine