Beauty is the spice of life, it adds an element of magic to our life. Have a look at these beauty quotes that will make your day magicaland make you appreciate all forms of beauty. Beauty can be subjective from person to person. Every person has their version of beauty which he appreciates and likes.
Beauty is present everywhere we look. We are surrounded by beauty in its natural form. One thing that is required to identify real beauty is a pure heart. A good pure heart sees beauty and kindness wherever it goes. People who love positivity like to see positive aspects of everything in their lives.
Best Beauty Quotes to Boost Your Self Esteem
- A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. –Ashley Smith
- Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself. –Coco Chanel
- Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. –Sophia Loren
- To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now. –Allan Cohen
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. –Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- Fat people are not here as a foil to boost your own self-esteem. Fat people are not your inspiration poem. Fat people can be competent, beautiful, talented, and proud without your approval. –Lindy West
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. –Khalil Gibran
- Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. Thar or a kick-ass red lipstick. –Gwyneth Paltrow
Being beautiful gives a sense of empowerment and certain confidence that is admirable by many. If you too want to feel confident in your skin just keep in mind that you should feel comfortable with what you are. You too are beautiful and unique in your way. A reassurance that you are beautiful will work wonders in boosting your self-esteem.
The standard of beauty can be varying for different people. A person who is confident and graceful is also beautiful. No one can be judged on their physical appearances and external features alone. A good heart with a confidant personality is desirable by most people.
Simple Natural Beauty Quotes You Can’t Miss
- What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? –Jess C. Scott
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. –Albert Einstein
- Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly, a beautiful soul.
- It’s nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you. –Victoria Justice
- I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape. –Scarlett Johansson
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. –Vincent Van Gogh
- Nature is so beautiful if we can prevent it. If we cannot prevent it, it is the truth. –Akansha Agrawal
- Embracing your true self radiates natural beauty and cannot be diluted or ignored. Confident, powerful, untamable, badass you! –Steve Maraboli
Some people think beauty is slapping on tons of makeup and getting dressed in high-end brands with the highest pointy heels they can find. All these things are done because of societal pressure and even though they are not harmful, but should be avoided. You can be beautiful in simplistic ways too, and that is not hard nor expensive.
Simple beauty is attractive to many and beauty that is appreciated in its raw form is real. You can see real beauty by looking around you. Nature is filled with breath-taking views that will mesmerize you with its beauty and charm. Embracing natural beauty in its raw form without any desire to change and alter its true love.
Short Beauty Quotes and Captions to Share with Your Friends
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. –Confucius
- Beauty is the illustration of your soul. –John O’Donohue
- I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains. –Anne Frank
- Every beauty needs a beast.
- You are imperfect, permanently, and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. –Amy Bloom
- Where there is no light, there is no beauty. –Ruby Ross Wood
- Nothing makes a woman beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. –Sophia Loren
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth. – Lao Tzu
- There is no weight limit on beauty.
You must have heard the famous saying that ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’, and indeed it is true. A person with a good positive mind can see the beauty in everything no matter how big or small it is. If you are healthy, confidant and comfortable in your skin, you too are beautiful.
Having the belief that you are beautiful can help you achieve great things in life. Beauty does not mean perfection, achieving perfection will be tiring and boring. An imperfect and flawed personality is indeed unique and beautiful, you only need a person who appreciates you, for what you are.
Awesome Beauty Quotes for Girls on How to Always Look Lovely
- Darling, you look divine! If I were to present your picture in heaven, so many angels will hide their faces in shame.
- Always remember, you are beautiful, you are worthy. You are important, you are special, you are unique, you are talented, and you are irreplaceable.
- No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius, and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. –Marilyn Monroe
- Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. –Connie Stevens
- The moon and the stars don’t glow as bright as your eyes; you are extremely beautiful.
- Every girl deserves someone to remind her that she’s beautiful.
- Nothing is more impressive than a woman who is secure in the unique way God made her.
- Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful. –Rashida Jones
Being loved and appreciated by someone is a feeling that makes you feel that you luckiest person in this world. It gives you a sense of satisfaction and inner happiness that someone is loving your true self. You feel the most comfortable in the company of the person who loves and values you.
Every woman in the world should go through these feelings of being loved. Every woman should be confident in their beauty and body. There can be different versions of beauty and your version of beauty is indeed special. Remember that beauty comes in many shapes and sizes.
Stunning Beauty Quotes about Women That Will Make You See Yourself Differently
- Beauty is loving yourself for who you are.
- The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. –Audrey Hepburn
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
- It’s (beauty) a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little more dewy. They vibrate at a different frequency. –Cameron Diaz
- I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself. –Emma Stone
- A happy woman is a beautiful woman.
- A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body.
- I believe that women are pretty without makeup –but with the right makeup, can be pretty powerful.
- She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands. And a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again.
- A beautiful woman pleases the eye, a good woman pleases the heart; the first is a jewel, the second is a treasure. –Napoleon Bonaparte
Our society is brutal when it comes to women. The beauty standards that are set for women are unachievable and hilariously flawed. You don’t have to look a certain way to be beautiful; you can be beautiful in your special way. You don’t have to please anyone by trying to achieve what they think is beautiful.
Beauty reflects from the face when a woman is happy from within. The glow and radiance reflect from her face. If you wish to stay beautiful and radiant forever, you better cut out all the negativity from your life and focus on the positives only.
Black Beauty Quotes to Inspire You
- There is no shame in black beauty.
- I find, in being black, a thing of beauty, a joy; a strength; a secret cup of gladness. –Ossie Davis
- Black girl, be you, be strong, be vulnerable! Explore, exhale, shred, grow, be you!
- I am dripping melanin and honey. I am black without apology. –Upile
- Black is beautiful. It outlines the beauty of other colors.
- Black is beauty; beauty is black; black is the heaven of beauty. –Syedatahura Saquiba
- It isn’t a matter of black is beautiful as much as it is white is not all that’s beautiful. –Bill Cosby
- Black is exquisite beauty in every shade. –Stephanie Lahart
- The black skin is not a badge of shame but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
Our society is so messed up that false representation of beauty in all media outlets have corrupted our minds as well. Being fair and pale in color was termed as being beautiful in the past. It was the only acceptable skin color to fit in the bracket of being beautiful.
Thankfully these perceptions have changed and people are now informed enough to judge beauty beyond color and size. Black melanin-rich skin has its charm and grace. The dusky beauty of Asia is also beautiful and desirable. The black color is mysterious and beautiful beyond words can explain.
Famous Beauty Quotes about Life That Will Inspire Your Day
- The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. –Helen Keller
- Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful.
- Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child. –Menachem Begin
- The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change so that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear, or anger but in wisdom, understanding, and love. –Jennifer Edwards
- Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. –Rachel Carson
- Once you have started seeing the beauty of life, ugliness starts disappearing. If you start looking at life with joy, sadness starts disappearing. You cannot have heaven and hell together. You can have only one. It is your choice. –Osha
- Enjoy the love and beauty of life. It is the greatest success of life. –Debasish Mridha
- Life is beautiful. You have to be thankful that we are living. Wherever you look is beauty. I know about the bad things, but I look for good things. –Alice Herz-Sommer
- A beautiful life does not just happen; it is built daily by prayer, humility, sacrifice, and hard work.
Beauty does not only attribute to physical features, it is much more complex than that. Beauty is the essence of life and being able to live life on our conditions and terms is what makes it wholesome. The beauty of life is that it never gives to challenges beyond your abilities.
People have spent years in search of happiness and beauty, but all of them failed to look inside their souls. The true beauty of life is only visible to people who are content in their hearts and choose to see positive things wherever they go.
Inner Beauty Quotes That Remind Us What Beauty Really Means
- Something with inner beauty will live forever, like the scent of a rose. –Alex Flinn
- Exterior beauty, without the depth of a kind soul, is merely decoration.
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. –Khalil Gibran
- Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
- Not your appearance, but your humility and power of love define your beauty. –Debasish Mridha
- Outer beauty is a gift. Inner beauty is an accomplishment. –Randi G. Fine
- If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how very different our ideals of beauty would be.
- Discover the inner beauty and wonder within your heart. When you open then follow your heart, your life will become truly wonderful. –Steven Redhead
- You have more to do than being weighed down by pretty or beautiful. You are a fiery heart and a wicked brain. Do not let your soul be defined by its shell.
Physical beauty may fade with time, it can get changed. But one thing that remains the same even after years is the beauty of the heart. The beauty of the heart only gets better and better with time. Inner beauty indeed attracts people and makes them fall in love with your heart.
Being beautiful externally sure does require a lot of effort but being beautiful from the inside requires a strong character and righteousness. Everyone should focus on getting beautiful from the inside as it is the beauty that will stay the same all your life.
Inspiring Beauty Quotes to Help You Find It
- And isn’t that the meaning of life? To find beauty in ourselves, in the world, and in others? –Risa Mickenberg
- The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, then you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life. –Frank Lloyd Wright
- Look after yourself from within, and your beauty will shine through on your skin. –Shanina Shaik
- True beauty is when someone radiates that they like themselves. –Aimee Mullins
- I need to see my own beauty and to continue to be reminded that I am enough, that I am worthy of love without effort, that I am beautiful, that the texture of my hair and that the shape of my curves, the size of my lips, the color of my skin, and the feelings that I have are all worthy and okay. –Tracee Ellis Ross
- There is hope and a kind of beauty in there somewhere, if you look for it. –H. R. Giger
- I think every person has their own identity and beauty. Everyone being different is what is really beautiful. If we were all the same, it would be boring. –Tila Tequila
- Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind. –Amit Ray
- Beauty is certainly a soft, smooth, slippery thing, and therefore of a nature which easily slips in and permeates our souls. –Plato
- Real beauty is to be true to oneself. –Laetitia Casta
Beauty Quotes to Elevate Your Mind
- Beauty is the illumination of your soul. –John O’Donohue
- Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. –Franz Kafka
- Beauty has the power to change us, and in turn, our lives. –Risa Mickenberg
- Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty. –David Hume
- Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied.–Amit Ray
- Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful. –Zoe Kravitz
- As we grow old, the beauty steals inward. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. –W.Somerset Maugham
- When the inner beauty exceeds the outward beauty–it creates a magical dance in the heart. –Angie Karan
- Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly lies to the bone. Beauty dies and fades away, but ugly holds its own! Cultivate Inner Beauty that never fades away but grows and matures with time! –Deodatta V. Shenai-Khatkhate
Beauty Quotes for Instagram
- Let us live for the beauty of our own reality. –Charles Lamb
- Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face. –Dolores Del Rio
- Inner beauty, too, needs occasionally to be told it is beautiful. –Robert Brault
- The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. –Francis Bacon
- Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self. –Priscilla Presley
- There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone’s spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that’s beautiful to me. –Liv Tyler
- Find your own way, have an open spirit, and believe in your own beauty. –Francois Nars
- When beauty lives in the heart, it doesn’t need to show up anywhere else. –Steve Goodier
- Our hearts were drunk with beauty. Our eyes could never see. –George W. Russell
- Beauty lies not in a flawless complexion, but in the stories that are told by each transitioning line on a woman’s face. –Alyscia Cunningham
My Favorite Beauty Quotes
- Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand. –Khalil Gibran
- There is nothing that makes its way more directly to the soul than beauty. –Joseph Addison
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. –Martin Buxbaum
- Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see. –George W. Russell
- Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul. –Alice Walker
- Beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself. –Kiesza
- Art always serves beauty, and beauty is the joy of possessing form, and form is the key to organic life since no living thing can exist without it. –Doctor Zhivago
- Beauty is grace and confidence. I’ve learned to accept and appreciate what nature gave me. –Lindsay Lohan
- Beauty—real everlasting beauty—lives not on our faces, but in our attitude and our actions. It lives in what we do for ourselves and for others. –Justina Chen
More Beauty Quotes and Sayings
- Wisdom is the abstract of the past, but beauty is the promise of the future. –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber. –Francis Quarles
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. –John Keats
- We see the beauty within and cannot say no. –Dave Eggers
- You are not born with beauty, your beauty is created by who you are. Your inner beauty is more important than how people see you on the outside. –Emily Coussons
- Beauty, like truth and justice, lives within us. –George Bancroft
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. –John Ray
- Beauty, like a lantern’s light, will shine outward from within him. –George Garrett
- People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. –Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- There’s nothing more inspiring than the complexity and beauty of the human heart. –Cynthia Hand
Final Thoughts on Beauty Quotes
Beauty is very subjective and can be described in a thousand ways. Every person has their own version of beauty that he likes and seeks in his life-partner. People love external beauty and no doubt it is important but one thing that should be remembered is that everyone is beautiful in its way.
Being presentable and your best self is sure recommended but we should focus on making our hearts beautiful from within.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
Programmer: Disadvantages and Advantages of a Famous Career
Buying HGH in Mexico: What You Need to Know
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
6 Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
How Digital Marketing Helps to Grow Your Business
Online Privacy and Why It’s Elusive
How Does CBD Vape Pen Help with Stressful Situations?
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine