Stephen Hawking, one of the most famous scientists of our age, imagined the presence of aliens as accurate. The huge number of planets in the universe made his mathematical brain think about aliens, and it was perfectly rational to him. He also expressed concern if aliens visited the earth, the outcome would be as much as when Columbus landed in America, which did not turn out well for the Native Americans.
Scientists who support him believe in the number of planets and stars. It is doubtful that we are the only form of evolved life. If we can find one fossil on Mars or one little tube worm deep under Europa or Enceladus’ oceans, then the universe is full of life. Some people are wandering around, looking for aliens to justify their imagination.
But all scientists do not believe in aliens. S Neil deGrasse Tyson, American astrophysicist and a planetary scientist, believes Stephen Hawking has watched too many Hollywood movies. He thinks the only aliens in Hollywood are the ones created by Steven Spielberg — ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’ and ‘E.T.,’ for example. All other aliens are trying to suck our brains out. For him, no astrophysicist would deny the possibility of life. But humans are not creative enough to imagine what life would be like on another planet.
Whether the imaginations about aliens will come true or not, yet we want to believe that it might only be a matter of time before contact is made. Humanity joins with an alien civilization to forge a new future in the infinite cosmos.
Below you will find some inspirational, wise, and humorous old aliens quotes collected over the years from various sources.
Famous Alien Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Explore the Universe
- If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than they do at anything else. –Stephen Hawking
- Even if the aliens are short, dour, and sexually obsessed—if they’re here, I want to know about them. –Carl Sagan
- Another of Mack’s patients says that the aliens have been taking eggs from her since she was sexually mature and that her reproductive system baffles her gynecologist. Is it baffling enough to write the case up and submit a research paper to The New England Journal of Medicine? Apparently, it’s not that baffling. –Carl Sagan
- If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans.
- Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country. –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Under a dictatorship, a nation ceases to exist. All that remains is a fiefdom, a planet of slaves regimented by aliens from outer space. –Wole Soyinka
- The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants, and aliens, the more you control all the people. –Noam Chomsky
The very existence of an alien, a hypothetical or fictional being from another world, is yet to prove. We see them in Hollywood movies. Scientists are also divided over whether aliens are real. They are searching for aliens on different planets.
Their tools for studying the universe have changed. They are trying to explore the universe, and their ideas about the universe evolved as they developed new astronomical instruments. The invention of a powerful telescope, photography, spectroscopy, and digital technology has revolutionized their view of the universe. We don’t need to travel far. Right from our home computer, we can reach the cosmos without any spaceflight and tours of distant galaxies. Yet, they are unsure what the universe is like and when they will get any proof about alien’s existence.
If you are curious about aliens, you can find some Famous Alien Quotes That we have collected to inspire you to explore the universe.
Alien Covenant Quotes to Tell There is Something Else out There
- Acknowledge beauty when you see it. Even if its appearance disturbs you, surely you can admire the skill that went into its design. –Alan Dean Foster
- Putting his lips together David whistled a few soft, carefully modulated notes. Head cocked to one side, the alien watched and listened. Then it exhaled softly, trying to duplicate the sounds. Since it possessed a very different respiratory mechanism, it failed in the attempt. That did not matter to David. What was important and what prompted him to tears was the fact that the creature tried. –Alan Dean Foster
- Albania’s Enver Hoxha was unusual in being well-read in the European literature classics -and Molotov thought his cosmopolitanism a reason for suspicion. But Hoxha was a conventional communist dictator in denying his people access to a disapproved alien culture. –Enver Hoxha
- The world of visual perspective is one of a unified and homogeneous space. Such a world is alien to the resonating diversity of spoken words. So language was the last art to accept the visual logic of Gutenberg technology, and the first to rebound in the electric age. –Marshall McLuhan
- Nobody has ever convinced me that ancient aliens have visited Earth. Not even close. –Dan Brown
- Some people say I’ve got a five-octave range, which is ridiculous. That would mean I’d sing like Mariah Carey or that alien in ‘The Fifth Element.’ And I’m nothing like that blue alien. I’ve got a range of about 3 1/2 octaves. –Mika
According to Arthur C. Clarke, only two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or are not. And both are equally terrifying.
Alien Covenant movie quotes prove that there is something else out there, and it may not be friendly! Alien: Covenant is a science fiction horror movie (2017) called the sequel to the 2012 film Prometheus. It is also the 6th movie in the Alien movie franchise. The others are the 1979 Alien, the 1986 Aliens, the 1992 Aliens 3, the 1997 Alien: Resurrection, and the 2012 Prometheus.
In the film, the spaceship headed for a distant planet when something went terribly wrong. Covenant was transporting thousands of people from earth to a new plant. The ship was hit by a neutrino burst that killed some of the colonists and the ship captain. There was non-stop action until the final scene.
Above, you can read some quotes from the movie.
Funny Alien Quotes to Make You Laugh
- I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth. –Stephen Hawking
- Each person does see the world in a different way. There is not a single, unifying, objective truth. We’re all limited by our perspective. –Siri Hustvedt
- It’s funny. I did give birth to an alien on ‘The X-Files’. And it’s just the teaser, so I’m dead before we even get into the episode. –Megan Follows
- I am too much alien and not enough monkey to fit in here. –Melissa St. Hilaire
- People don’t know if I’m gay, straight, or an alien from outer space. It’s funny. –Gerard Way
- I don’t think my mum ever understood my love of Doctor Who. Surely her strongest memory would have been me, standing at the top of the stairs, crying about how the “jelly men” were going to get me? Sorry, Mum, for those sleepless nights, but it was with good reason they called it Terror of the Zygons. –Steve Berry
Laughter is the best medicine for your soul. Not only does laughter reduce stress, but it also lowers your blood pressure, gives you an excellent ab workout, and releases endorphins.
We’ve compiled the most extensive list of funny alien quotes to make you laugh out loud.
These funny alien quotes will have you saying, “So true!” Others will have you remembering hilarious, meme-worthy movie and TV moments. Take a much-needed break from your day. Imagine that the ancient aliens have visited earth and remember the funny alien dialogues you have heard in the Hollywood movies. If you face difficulties remembering the dialogues, you can read the quotes we have compiled above.
Trippy Alien Quotes to Arouse Your Curiosity
- The three-pound organ in your skull -with its pink consistency of Jell-o -is an alien kind of computational material. It is composed of miniaturized, self-configuring parts, and it vastly outstrips anything we’ve dreamt of building. –David Eagleman
- To hold sovereign and exclusive ownership of one’s own conscious mind, to explore freely and without boundary, is surely the most fundamental of human rights. Third-party intrusion into this wholly personal territory is a grievous breach of this inalienable freedom. –Dominic Milton Trott
- “Can we perceive those inorganic beings, don Juan?”, I asked. “We certainly can,” he replied. “Sorcerers do it at will. Average people do it, but they don’t realize that they’re doing it because they are not conscious of the existence of a twin world. When they think of a twin world, they enter into all kinds of mental masturbation, but it has never occurred to them that their fantasies have their origin in a subliminal knowledge that all of us have: that we are not alone.” –Carlos Castaneda
- It is true that when you smoke DMT, for example, at a sufficiently high and prepared dose, you get elves, everybody does. All you need to do is to inhale deeply three times, and you know…Do you want to contact me? Do you want to elves? Do you want alien contact? You’ll have that! –Terence McKenna
- The cost of sanity in this society, is a certain level of alienation. –Terence McKenna
The word trippy means resembling or inducing the hallucinatory effect that is produced by taking a psychedelic drug. We can find many trippy alien dialogue and quotes in the movies. Such dialogues will arouse your curiosity about aliens.
Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion, and the last. Replace fear of the unknown.
We should not get tired, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose our invaluable curiosity, and let ourselves die. When curiosity is alive, we are attracted to many things; we feel to discover many worlds.
When someone has a good reason to want to know something, learning becomes easy no matter how complex. Curiosity can lead us to new research to find aliens.
Here are the best Trippy Alien Quotes that you can enjoy reading to increase curiosity from the famous authors and movies of all time. These quotes will bring out the eagerness in you to learn more about aliens.
Alien Resurrection Quotes You’ll Be Interested in
- My Mommy Always Said There Were No Monsters -No Real Ones, But There Are.
- Ellen Ripley died trying to wipe this species out. For All intents and purposes, she succeeded! I’m not anxious to see her taking up her old hobbies!
- (Ron Perlman) “Right, you’re the “new model” droid. You can access the mainframe by remote.”(Winona Ryder) “No, I can’t. I burned my modem. We all did.”
Alien Resurrection is an American science fiction horror film (1997). Ellen Ripley was the heroine, even though 200 years have passed since “Alien3” (1992). She had been cloned out of a drop of her own blood. An Alien Queen was surgically removed from her body. The United Systems Military hoped to breed Aliens to study and research on the spaceship. They used human hosts kidnapped and delivered to them by a group of mercenaries. The Aliens escaped their enclosures, while Ripley and the mercenaries attempted to escape and destroy the spaceship Auriga before reaching its destination.
This film was well-received internationally. Alien Resurrection was loaded with some decent nods to the previous movies and a vast collection of witty quotes that still hold up today.
Space Alien Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens. We can’t be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we’re not all there is. If so, we’re in big trouble. –Ellen DeGeneres
- Depression isn’t a war you win. It’s a battle you fight every day. You never stop, never get to rest. It’s one bloody fray after another. –Shaun David Hutchinson
- Man has gone out to explore other worlds and other civilizations without having explored his own labyrinth of dark passages and secret chambers, and without finding what lies behind doorways that he himself has sealed. –StanisławLem
- Humans having any kind of sporting chance against hostile alien invaders armed with superior technology -Good luck. If they’re advanced enough to cross the enormous distances of interstellar space, they’re advanced enough to wipe us out without breaking whatever in their physiology passes for a sweat.
- I think ‘Lost in Space’ certainly shifted from being an ensemble adventure series about a family facing the unknown alien environment to this trio of comedians -Dr. Smith, the Robot, and Will Robinson being the straight guy. It definitely changed its tone over the three seasons and 84 episodes we did. –Bill Mumy
- To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field sown with millet, only one grain will grow.
- If it is just us, seems like an awful waste of space. –Carl Sagan
Our fascination with space and space exploration is already manifest.
The incredible leaps in engineering and technology made America’s Apollo missions possible in 1961. The men’s courage who went into space was fueled by the desire to see and know more than ever.
Now we are still fascinated by space and the idea of space travel. Space is a new frontier for mankind, which is attractive and terrifying us in equal measure. People are staring at the stars for ages and pondering if humans like themselves out there. Does life exist somewhere else in our Solar system? Our Galaxy?
Before determining whether there are other planetary systems capable of supporting life, we must first find them.
Life of Alien Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. –Bill Watterson
- In very different ways, the possibility that the universe is teeming with life, and the opposite possibility that we are totally alone, is equally exciting. Either way, the urge to know more about the universe seems to be irresistible, and I cannot imagine that anybody of truly poetic sensibility could disagree.
- We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet. –Stephen Hawking
- If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans. –Stephen Hawking
- Do you ever wonder if–well, if there are people living on the third planet?
- The third planet is incapable of supporting life,’ stated the husband patiently. Our scientists have said there’s far too much oxygen in their atmosphere. –Ray Bradbury
- It is surely unreasonable to credit that only one small star in the immensity of the universe is capable of developing and supporting intelligent life. But we shall not get to them and they will not come to us. –P.D. James
A few years ago, we didn’t know for sure that any planets at all existed beyond our solar system. Many times our assumptions about planet-ness have turned out to be wrong. But now, we have confirmed about 4,000 exoplanets.
All astronomical research’s ultimate goal is to solve a much more complicated question: are places where life could evolve commonly or vanishingly rare in the universe, leaving us effectively without hope of ever knowing whether another living world exists?
We know the number of the planet is bigger than the number of stars. At least a quarter of them are Earth-size planets in their star’s so-called habitable zone, where conditions are neither too hot nor too cold for life. And there are at least 25 billion places where life could conceivably take hold in our galaxy alone—and our universe is one among trillions. The question now is, how do we find it, and what will happen then?
Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins thinks if we ever have contact with extraterrestrial life outside our solar system, it will be intelligent. But our carbon-based planet life may turn to a life based on silicon – robotic, in other words.
Alien beings may be nothing like us – so if and when we meet, it may also transform our understanding of ourselves and the universe we live in.
Alien Quotes from Movies You’ve Probably Heard
- I ain’t drawing no straws, I’m for killing that goddamn thing right now. –Parker
- You Know, Burke, I Don’t Know Which Species Is Worse.
- We have Parker Brett can be far behind. –Kane
- Oh, Mother says the sun’s coming up in twenty minutes. –Ash
Alien (1979) is a highly viewed and influential film in the Science Fiction and Horror genres. Ridley Scott directed the film and Dan O’Bannon wrote it.
With only 7 human characters as the astronauts, the film is set upon by a vicious alien. It takes place aboard the ship Nostromo, which was returning to earth in the year 2122. The film was known for its dark and confining camera angles and its effective jump scares, compounding the fear of tight spaces with the fear of the unknown. A richly weird set, along with the terrifying, iconic alien, was at the center of the horrific story.
Alien is a pioneering film in both the science fiction and the horror genres for its inventive use of special effects to repurpose a monster thriller for the future. Combining old horror motifs with new effects and space-age technologies made the film one of the most ingenious and scary movies in contemporary cinema.
Alien marked a dynamic shift in focus towards hyper-realistic, plausible storytelling with the right mixture of special effects and creature prosthetics to elicit pure, sheer terror. It is still a scary movie to watch with plenty of memorable one-liners that fans love to quote.
Final Thoughts on Alien Quotes
Scientific missions are seeking to answer the question, “Is there life in space?” Astrobiologists may find life, but it’s not at all clear they will know it when they see it.
But human imagination has already created several world-famous alien movies and characters.
Science, technology will go further. These technologies will not allow us to stay home on earth. Our minds will expand our presence throughout the universe to get the answer to our question about the alien.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
6 Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
How Digital Marketing Helps to Grow Your Business
Online Privacy and Why It’s Elusive
How Does CBD Vape Pen Help with Stressful Situations?
9 Reasons Why Non GamStop Casinos Are the Perfect Place for You to Play Online
Tips for Hiring Plumbers in St. Petersburg, FL
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine