Our time is limited; hence every moment should be precious for us. It is the most valuable asset in our lives, though we always prioritize the material things or simply waste them.
No matter how much we wish, the time that is lost will never come back to us no matter how much we beg, no matter how much we cry. Nothing in this world is capable of giving us back the time we have wasted.
You will only understand the value of this lost time at a point in your life when you are so close to your end that you start to look back at the life you have led. But by then, it will be too late already.
It is an inevitable truth that time will run out for all of us. All humans will one day have to kneel to the power of time. None of us is capable of escaping the effect of time in our lives and in the world around us.
So we need to understand the value of time, the value of every minute, every second, every moment. We need to use the little time we have for something better instead of letting it all go to waste.
Are you worried about wasting time lately? Do you think your time is passing too fast? Here are 79 quotes that might help you understand the value of time and how to use it properly.
Time Quotes to Help You Make Minutes Count
- Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less. –Crystal Woods
- You have only a short period of time in your life to make your mark, and I’m there now. –George Clooney
- Life is just a short period of time in which you are alive. –Philip Roth
- You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. –Abraham Lincoln
- Time and tide wait for no man. –Geoffrey Chaucer
- Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change. –Thomas Hardy
- Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. –Theophrastus
- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. –Carl Sandburg
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. –Robert H. Schuller
Our time on earth is a lot shorter than what we initially understand. We think we have a lot of time in hand when in reality, we can never have enough time to do everything we want, especially if we carelessly waste it.
That is why we have to make every moment count. We have to value every second so that we don’t regret it later. We have to live in the moment to our fullest. Because no matter what we do, we will never get this moment back.
Time Quotes That Remind Time Flies
- Enjoy the now. Time flies, enjoy it while you can. –Eddie Jemison
- Time moves in one direction, memory in another. –William Gibson
- Time flies, whether you’re wasting it or not. –Crystal Wood
- It’s crazy how fast time flies and how things progress. –Nathan Chen
- Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind. –Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The bad news is that time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. –Michael Altshuler
- One day, you’re 17, and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life. –John Green
- Time flies. Time flies faster every year. Time flies whether you’re having fun or not, whether you’re living your life big or small, whether you surround yourself with fear or laughter. –Claire Cook
- Time flies when you are having fun. –Albert Einstein
When we are sleeping, and our consciousness remains halted, time silently keeps passing. When we have fun with someone we love and do not watch on how long it has been, time silently keeps passing. No matter what happens, time will keep going at its normal pace.
In the end, our time or the time of those we care about will end. And all the time we had would start to feel insufficient and meaningless. We will start regretting why we didn’t use the time properly, why we let it pass by without notice.
Time flies by us like an invisible gust of wind, except we can barely perceive this passing. It just happens, and by the time we realize how much time has passed, it’s already too late because we won’t get the time back.
So we should cherish every second like it’s worth a year. That way, we can feel the value of time in a much deeper way. That way, we can get the inspiration to not waste our time and use it well.
Family Time Quotes about the Importance of Family Being Together
- My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me. –Michael Imperioli
- I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family. –Reba McEntire
- Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. –Mother Teresa
- Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. –Earl Nightingale
- Having family time to reflect on your day is the best. –Buddy Valastro
- Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family. –Bo Bennett
- Going home and spending time with your family and your real friends keeps you grounded. –Jennifer Ellison
- Love your family. Spend time, be kind, and serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised, and today is short.
- If you are too busy to enjoy time with your family, then you need to reevaluate your priorities. –Dave Willis
- Family time is sacred time and should be protected and respected. –Boyd K. Packer
Family is the most precious gift of our lives. It is within our families that we learn and flourish into better human beings. Any place surrounded by our family members becomes our safe space, our comfort zone.
But like everything in this world, time will also end for our family members. The people we grew up with will disappear. The words we couldn’t say will remain unsaid. Most of the time, it will happen without warning.
Therefore we should spend more time with our precious family members. Even if we are busy, we should try to make a few minutes for the people who gave us a place to belong. Try to tell them the honest words from your heart so that you don’t regret it later.
Love your family and value every moment with them. Don’t waste time neglecting them or arguing with them. Instead, let them know how important they are to you and what they mean to you. Laugh together, eat together, and talk about your day. Have some quality family time!
Time Quotes about Time Management
- I am definitely going to take a course on time management… just as soon as I can work it into my schedule. –Louis E. Boone
- Time is really the only capital that any human has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose. –Albert Einstein
- Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. –Jim Rohn
- Better to be three hours too soon than a minute too late. –William Shakespeare
- The common man is not concerned about the passage of time, the man of talent is driven by it. –Shoppenhauer
- In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not really the time but the will that is lacking. –Sir John Lubbock
- The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words: I did not have time. –Franklin Field
- Never leave till tomorrow that which you can do today. –Benjamin Franklin
Time management is essential to make the most use of the little time we have on our hands. Life is too short to constantly leave something for tomorrow instead of doing it right now.
If you truly wanted to do something, you can never give I did not have enough time as an excuse. If you have the will to do something, you will always be able to make enough time to do this. If you couldn’t accomplish it within time, it just means that you weren’t putting your heart into it.
The amount of time you have will never change, but depending on how well you manage it, you can choose to make it sufficient or insufficient to achieve your goals.
Treat your time like you treat your money, but with more importance. Time itself is money, which you can choose to either spend behind something good or something useless. Remember that lost money can always be earned back, but lost time can’t.
So learn to manage your time well. You have 24 hours in a day, and if that isn’t enough, then it just means you didn’t manage it properly. If you put importance into every second, time management will become much easier.
Me Time Quotes to Share on Instagram
- Believe me, time can fix your pain.
- Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. –M. Scott Peck
- Make the most of yourself, for that, is all there is of you. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We run away all the time to avoid coming face to face with ourselves.
- And now it’s my time.
- Don’t give me timing; give me time.
- Priorities self-care & incorporate a minimum of 60 mins “ME-TIME” into your daily routine. Yes, there are enough hours in the day. No excuses. –Miya Yamanouchi
- “ME” time is just as important as US time. –Chris Pine
No matter how busy you are, it is always important to keep some time aside for yourself. It is a form of self-care, a way for you to appreciate yourself. If you don’t keep some Me Time every day, you will eventually grow too exhausted.
In your free time, you can take a while to praise yourself for all the obstacles you crossed and all the achievements you had. It is a way for you to motivate yourself so that you can work harder the next day.
Or you can slip into your favorite restaurant and have a meal alone. It may be a movie that you can watch, or you can read a book. You can practice your hobbies. Or you can simply take a walk and watch the scenery.
All of this will be a breath of fresh air so that you can put your thoughts together and arrange yourself properly for the next day. Hence, Me Time is very important for all of us.
Good Times and Bad Times Quotes to Make You More Peaceful
- The true strength of any relationship is measured in bad times, not good. –Miles J. Stanford
- There’s gonna be good times and bad times. When the good times come, you got to ride it as long as you can. And when the bad times come you got to battle and try to get out of there as soon as you can. –Carlos Delgado
- Unless you have bad times, you can’t appreciate the good times. –Joe Torre
- You have to go through good times and bad times to get where you’re trying to go. –Allen Iverson
- The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. –Bob Marley
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. -Charles Dickens
- In good times, people want to advertise; in bad times, they have to. –Bruce Barton
- I’ve had good times and bad times. That’s me. That’s how I am. –Marat Safin
- There are good and bad times, but our mood changes more often than our fortune. –Thomas Carlyle
- Since 1957, black people have experienced double-digit unemployment – in good times and bad times. Look at the population of African Americans in prison. They represent more than half the population of prisoners in the country, 55 percent of those on death row. –Danny Glover
Life will always have its ups and downs. Hard times will come, and you will feel like you will never be able to get out of it. Things will get worse, and you will want to give up.
But remember that the hard times will always pass, and good times will come. There will always be light at the end of the dark tunnel. The pain will be replaced by happiness, and life will be better again.
You will never be able to understand the significance of happiness if you forget how it feels to be in pain. That is why happiness and sadness are both essential parts of our lives. They complement each other. We have to live with both.
But we should always remember that nothing lasts forever. So if you are in a bad position in your life right now, believe that it will all end and you will finally be happy again.
Wasting Time Quotes to Keep in Mind All the Time
- Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are. –Turcois Ominek
- Stop wasting your time looking for the key to happiness… the door is open and unlocked… just walk through it. –Teve Maraboli
- The biggest mistake you can make in life is to waste your time. –Jerry Bruckner
- Many people make the mistake of saving money by wasting time. –J.R. Rim
- I feel like I’m wasting time if I repeat myself. –Heath Ledger
- There’s no good way to waste your time. Wasting time is just wasting time. –Helen Mirren
- I like refried beans. That’s why I wanna try fried beans because maybe they’re just as good, and we’re just wasting time. You don’t have to fry them again after all. –Mitch Hedberg
- I’m very direct, I don’t believe in wasting time, in wasting words. –Deborah Meaden
- The biggest mistake you can make in life is to waste your time. –Jerry Bruckner
- Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma. –Matareva Pearl
- I do not want to waste any time. And if you are not working on important things, you are wasting time. –Dean Kamen
- I have so much that I want to do. I hate wasting time. –Stephen Hawking
- I hate wasting time. –Robert Plant
- When you kill time, remember that it has no resurrection. –Aiden Wilson Toze
Though our lives are short, there are many things we want to do. We feel like there isn’t enough time to do all of them, but the truth is, there is. If you don’t waste your time, you will always have enough time in your hands to do what you want.
Wasting time is probably the most foolish thing to do in life. The significance of time is unparalleled; there can be nothing more important in a human’s life than time. The more you waste it, the more you will regret it.
Hard Times Quotes to Help You Get through Tough Times
- Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed. –Bob Riley
- Hard times may have held you down, but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be increased. –Joel Osteen
- Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise. We do have to suffer, but in the end, it makes us strong, better and wise. –Anurag Prakash Ray
- And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. It’s all about light and shade. Balance. –Gabrielle
Hard times will always come in life. Instead of feeling defeated and drowning in misery, we should try to learn something good from it. There is always something to learn from our hardships.
Though it might be hard right now, it won’t always be like this. When better times come, you will be a better and stronger version of yourself, and with the new knowledge you learned from your hardships, you will be able to live your life in a better way.
That is why hard times can also be like a gift if you know how to use them to your benefit. It is also a reminder that life is a battlefield, and we are all soldiers fighting for happiness.
Best Time Quotes That Remind to Use It Wisely
- Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back. –Harvey Mackay
- It’s not that we have little time, but more that we waste a good deal of it. –Seneca
- Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. –Rodin
- We must use time creatively, and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. –Nelson Mandela
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. –Charles Darwin
- An inch of time is an inch of gold but you can’t buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.
- Time = life; therefore, waste your time and waste of your life, or master your time and master your life. –Alan Lakein
- We must use time as a tool, not as a couch. –John F. Kennedy
- Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. –William Penn
- Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got. –Art Buchwald
Funny Time Quotes to Make You Laugh
- The future is shaped by your dreams, so stop wasting time and go to sleep.
- I’m busy wasting my time.
- Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so.
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- I’ve come to learn that the best time to debate family members is when they have food in their mouths.
- Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away. –Ben Hecht
- Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
- Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It’s very time consuming.
- I wish I could invoice people for wasting my time.
- I have a master’s in wasting time and a minor in looking busy.
Popular Time Quotes
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. –Leo Tolstoy
- Lost time is never found again. –Benjamin Franklin
- Time is not a measure, but a quality. –Paulo Coelho
- The main problem with this great obsession for saving time is very simple: you can’t save time. You can only spend it. But you can spend it wisely or foolishly. –Benjamin Hoff
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. –Steve Jobs
- There is never enough time to do everything but there is always enough time to do the most important thing. –Brian Tracy
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. -Henry Van Dyke
- Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year- and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade. –Tony Robbins
- All my possessions for a moment of time. –Queen Elizabeth
- Time is a storm in which we are all lost. –William Carlos Williams
Inspiring Time Quotes
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. –Andy Warhol
- Time is neutral and does not change things. With courage and initiative, leaders change things. –Jesse Jackson
- Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination; Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. –Lord Chesterfield
- We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, they’re called dreams. –Jeremy Irons
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. –Earl Nightingale
- Time is a gift that most of us take for granted. We get so caught up in the business of our daily lives that we rarely stop and take a serious look at how we’re spending this gift. –Cheryl Richardson
- Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment. That is what’s real. –Sara Paddison
- This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. –H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn. –Delmore Schwartz
More Time Quotes and Sayings
- Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. –Roy T. Bennett
- Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever. –Samuel Smiles
- Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. –Earl Nightingale
One can find time for everything if one is never in a hurry. -Mikhail Bulgakov
- Although we try to control it in a million different ways, the only things you can ever really do to time are enjoy it, or waste it. That’s it. –A.J. Compton
- Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.
- Do not wait; The time will never be ‘Just right.’ Start where you stand and work with whatever tools you may have at our command, and better tools will be found as you go along. –George Herbert
- Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. –John C. Maxwell
- Time can’t be measured in days the way money is measured in pesos and centavos, because all pesos are equal, while every day, perhaps every hour, is different. –Jorge Luis Borges
- Time and memory are true artists; they remould reality nearer to the heart’s desire.-John Dewey
- The way we spend our time defines who we are. –Jonathan Estrin
Final Thoughts on Time Quotes
Time must not be wasted at any cost. One lost second is equal to one million lost dollars. Just because it feels like we have more than enough time doesn’t mean we should waste it on things that don’t matter in the long run.
If we can utilize our time to the fullest, we will be able to reach our goals and gain success. We will be able to escape from the regret of not giving it our all. And in the last moments of our life, we will be able to look back and think that I have done my best, and I’m happy with my effort.
So don’t just sit there and let time pass you by unbothered. Get up and male each moment count. Make each second as valuable as a year. Only then will you be able to make the most out of your little time.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
How to Make the Best Social Media Posts While Travelling
Best 4 Bingo Strategies
What Is the Secret of the Popularity of Ceiling CLT Panels?
Tax Planning for Beginners: Useful Strategies & Best Practices to Know
Programmer: Disadvantages and Advantages of a Famous Career
Buying HGH in Mexico: What You Need to Know
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine