Phones have occupied us 24/7 in the current times. That is why we bring you mind―blowing phone quotes that will make you rethink! When you go outside, what is the thing that you see the most?
People are walking by, having a nice jog, or maybe eating out at a restaurant. People are doing different things, but there is one common thing about them. They all are using their smartphones!
Humans simply have no time left to pause and take a break to enjoy their surroundings. But it would be wrong to say that phones have no benefits. Cell phones have revolutionized the world, and we all are here to see what’s next!
Check out the fabulous phone quotes that we have jotted down for you below!
Table of Contents
Funny Phone Quotes to Make You Laugh
- I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones. That’s why it’s called a “cell” phone.
- Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.
- I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying!
- Girls are like phones. We love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button, you’ll be disconnected!
- My cell phone is acting up, I keep pressing the home button but when I look around, I’m still at work.
- Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
- The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it’s having the phone number of somebody who does!
- What’s happening with your phone, every time I call you, it says ‘The subscriber you’re calling is a monkey, please contact the zoo.
- Got a new phone today, my old one failed the swimming test.
- I turned my phone on airplane mode and threw it in the air. Worst transformer ever.
- Sorry I didn’t pick up my phone; I got carried away dancing to the ringtone.
- When I start loving my books, my phone proposes me.
- I don’t always lose my phone but when I do, its always on silent.
There are side effects and negative impacts of smartphones in society. But let’s put them aside for now. Sometimes it is delightful to have a little humor and enjoy life.
Somewhere along with the humor, people end up getting the deep messages of life and learn from them! There are numerous fun functions and features to check out in smartphones. People spend most of their time scrolling their newsfeeds for the latest memes. So, there must be some attraction in that!
Have a look at the funniest phone quotes that we have written for you above and have a whole―hearted laugh!
Latest Phone Quotes about Iphone
- I think the iPhone is the best consumer product ever. That’s what I feel about it. And it’s become so integrated and integral to our lives, you wouldn’t think about leaving home without it. ―
- Iphone 11 is better than 12 and 12 mini because of battery and display, I recharge my iPhone 11 one time every two days. Battery and Display better than 12 and 12 mini. ―
- I’m addicted to my iPhone and get a game for it every few days. ―
- An iPod, a phone, an internet mobile communicator… these are NOT three separate devices! And we are calling it iPhone! Today Apple is going to reinvent the phone. And here it is. ―
- The iPhone is made on a global scale, and it blends computers, the Internet, communications, and artificial intelligence in one blockbuster, game―changing innovation. It reflects so many of the things that our contemporary world is good at ― indeed, great at. ―Tyler Cowen
- There’s no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. ―Steve Ballmer
- The Iphone was not just a communication tool but a way of life. ―Steve Jobs
- I use technology for communication, but I don’t have a Blackberry or an iPhone. I use an outdated cell phone, but I’m fine with it. ―Nicolas Cage
The most special and wonderful thing about Apple is that they have a single series of phones going on ever since they first launched phones! People are crazy about the latest iPhones, and we see viral memes about iPhones on social media whenever a new iPhone is about to launch.
There must be something so special inside them that they have completely integrated our lives. No person can think of going by a single day without their prized possession―An iPhone!
Read the best iPhone quotes that we have written for you if you are an Apple user!
Mobile Phone Quotes on Its Negative Impact on Life
- Mobile phone makes you closer to person far from you, but it takes you away from the ones sitting next to you.
- You had to be surprised how difficult it is relinquish a cell phone. ―Adrien Brody
- We are living an era where capturing moments using our phones is more important than actually living these moments with whoever is beside us.
- Your cell phone has already replaced your camera, your calendar and your alarm clock. Don’t let it replace your family.
- Cell phones are not a sign of power, they’re a sign of subservience. ―Doug Pappas
- Cell phones are the latest invention in rudeness.―Terri Guillemets
- Apparently we love our own cell phones but we hate everyone else’s. ―Joe Bob Briggs
- The cell phone has become the adult’s transitional object, replacing the toddler’s teddy for comfort and a sense of belonging.―Margaret Heffernan
- I believe the day Einstein feared the most is when people circulate pictures of dead bodies of relatives on WhatsApp and get Thumbs Down and crying smileys as a response. ―Ketan Waghmare
Cell phones sure have changed our world, but it has restricted us at the same time! We no longer have time to spend with our families and friends. Some people say that time is just an illusion and a concept that has been created by man.
Well, even if it is an illusion, then what are we doing to spend it?
Overuse of smartphones is not only affecting our eye―sight, but it is also having a major impact on our social lives. Sometimes it is good to take a break from screen time and enjoy a chilled back life.
Check out the negative impact of phone quotes above!
Phone Addiction Quotes to Blow Your Mind
- I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. ―Albert Einstein
- Smartphone is definitely smarter than us to be able to keep us addicted to it. ―Munia Khan
- Nowadays, drug addiction doesn’t kill, mobile addiction do. ―Kiran Sharma Vashisth
- Cell phones are not a sign of power, they’re a sign of subservience. ―Doug Pappas
- A smartphone is an addictive device which traps a soul into a lifeless planet full of lives.
- The average smartphone user checks his or her device every six and a half minutes.―Arianna Huffington
- When you stop and think about it, a smartphone is basically a whistle you can carry. ―Steve Wozniak
- A new survey out says 64 percent of Americans own a smartphone, which is interesting because, in a related survey, 100 percent of smartphones say they own an American. ―Jimmy Fallon
When you look around, all you will see is people affixed to their phones like glue. A cellphone is indeed an addictive device, but we should not let it ruin our health. When you constantly keep looking down at the phone, your neck will be in the same position for hours!
Many people do not even notice that they have been staring at the same screen for such a long time! It is the right time to realize this and make changes in your routine!
Have a look at the addiction of phone quotes that we have brought for you above and analyze your life!
Phone Quotes on Disadvantages of Smartphones
- A smartphone is an addictive device which traps a soul into a lifeless planet full of lives. ―Munia Khan
- Home is where the heart is, but today, the phone is where the heart is! ―Rachitha Cabral
- The more time we spend interconnected via a myriad of device, the less time we have left to develop true friendships in the real world. ―Alex Morrit
- These days we have Smartphones, Smartcard, Smart boards, Smart everything, but consider this: if the technology is getting smarter, does that mean humans are getting dumber? ―Rebecca McNutt
- Today’s humans do not need terrorists to disrupt peace in the world – they are doing it themselves quite well.―Abhijit Naskar
- Device that’s getting smarter making user dumb day by day. ―Amol Gade
- Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master. ―Chistian Lous Lange
- The challenge for human now is to be more interesting to another than his or her smartphone. –Alain de Botton
- True love is a lack of desire to check one’s smartphone in another’s presence. ―Alain de Botton
- The human race is already social, and the smartphone has everything needed to enable them to act on their social needs. ―Keith rTeae
- Right now, offline and online are coming together because of smartphones. ―Susan Wojcicki
Smartphones are called smart, but have you ever thought about the fact that it is making us dumb every day? Why would a sane person want to spend their all―time while staring at a single screen!
It is a complete waste of time, and it ruins our eye―sight as well. When someone is talking to you, you must not look at the screen of your phone! It is against basic human ethics and also a violation of human rights!
People should start giving value to each other and show consideration.
Check out the disadvantage quotes about phones above.
Phone Call Quotes & Sayings to Remind You
- Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
- I like to hang out with people who make me forgot to look at my phone.
- Life is what happens when your cell phone is charging.
- Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
- I swear we won’t forget what you look like if you stop posting a selfie on Facebook every second.
- Pay attention to people, not to your phone. ―Abhijit Naskar
- Don’t be the slave of your smartphone. ―Meri Diary
- And, sure, fine, I do check my phone about every two minutes, but so do a lot of people, and it’s better than smoking, that’s what I say. It’s the new, lung―safe cigarette.―Aimee Bender
- Kids, help your parents if they don’t know how to use a smartphone. ―Buzz Aldrin
- We’re all obsessed with our smartphones and thus really don’t see anything around us.―Martin Lindstrom
- A relationship without trust is like a cell phone with no services, all you can do is play game.
Have you ever had such a good day with someone that you forgot to check your phone for the entire day? If you have been in such a situation before then, you know what we are talking about!
Indulge yourself into more things every day that make you so busy in your life that you are living in the moment! It is an amazing feeling to do what matters the most and get the things that need to be done in your life!
Read the amazing saying and quotes about phones above and think about your next move to change!
Best Friend Phone Call Quotes You Should Read
- A best friend is someone you can call for no reason at all.
- Happiness is talking your best friend for hours.
- A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often ― just to save it from drying out completely. ―Pam Brown
- Friendship is very long phone calls about nothing.
- Happiness is a great, long talk to an old friend after way too long.
- Happiness is laughter overdose on call.
- It’s amazing how a phone call from an important person changes your whole mood.
- To do what we love we miss the ones we love. Long distance letters and phone calls and anything to make the distance disappear! That’s what this means to me. ―Hayley Williams
There is nothing in this world that is more relaxing than talking to your best friend after a long tiring day! It is a delightful feeling when you get excited to go home every day to call your best friend and tell them about every little thing that happened throughout your day.
Having such a companion is a blessing in life, but we cannot always get time to meet them due to the busy life. No more worries! Technology is man’s BFF too! With phones, there is no distance between you and your beloved best friend!
Check out the best friend phone call quotes that we have in store for you!
Telephone Quotes to Remember
- So that’s the telephone? They ring, and you run. ―Edgar Degas
- We can live without technology, but not without people. ―Abhijit Naskar
- Science must not impose any philosophy, any more than the telephone must tell us what to say. ― G.K. Chesterton
- I still miss my old telephone where my all beautiful memories are wrapped. ―Neha Paramanick
- Emails get reactions. Phone calls start conversations. ―Simon Sinek
- I hope that social interaction will still exist in the future. Technology has become a way of mediating human interaction, coming in between old―fashioned phone calls and face―to―face chitchat. Not sure where it’ll end up. ―Khalil Gibran Muhammad
- Tomorrow you might get a phone call about something wonderful and you might get a phone call about something terrible. ―Regina Spektor
- I would say that it’s quadruple what I’ve had when I’ve won major championships in the past. I’ve gotten faxes and phone calls from all over the world. It’s been overwhelming. It’s really changed my opinion of humanity. ―Greg Norman
- Phones with numerical keypads worked best for dialing phone calls. Incidentally, phone calls tend to be the primary function of a phone. ‘Smartphones’ completely ignore these basic facts, resulting in some of the least intelligent devices I’ve seen yet. Oh the irony. ―Ashly Lorenzana
There are numerous modes of communication in the modern world, such as email, social media, and instant messaging. But there is nothing that can ever replace the great invention of the telephone!
We always need to talk on the phone when we need to get something important done in our lives. Whether it is an important meeting or a hangout with friends, we always have to make confirmations in the last minute on a phone call!
So, read the remarkable telephone quotes that we have jotted down for you above!
Best Phone Quotes All Time
- As long as you have a cell phone you’re never alone. –Stanley Victor Paskavich
- Mobile phones are misnamed. They should be called gateways to human knowledge. –Ray Kurzweil
- Life can never ever be perfect but your phone can always be.
- It’s easier for a rich man to ride that camel through the eye of a needle directly into the kingdom of heaven, than for some of us to give up our cell phone.
- The mobile phone is a bit like god – It’s omnipresent.
- If you have a smart phone, you have all the knowledge of the world.
- Cell phones tend to bring us more inside of our lives whereas movies offer a chance to escape, so there are two competing forces. –Steven Spielberg
- To be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane. Then you’re truly wireless. -Ted Turner
- Mobile phones are the only subject on which men boast about who’s got the smallest. –Neil Kinnock
- There’s no more important consumer product today than a cell phone. –Mary Dillon
- The Smartphone has become a young divine embodying the ultimate desire and saving us from droopiness or lack of care and concern. It is the epitome of happiness, encompassing pleasure and contentment, but for sure does not allow woe and depression. – Erik Pevernagie
- The smart phone revolution is under-hyped, more people have access to phones than access to running water. We’ve never had anything like this before since the beginning of this planet. –Marc Andreessen
Negative Phone Quotes
- I thought the invention of mobile phone was to save our time & money, be we are doing exactly the opposite. –Srinivas Shenoy
- So me and my phone are playing hide and seek. My phone is winning.
- Phones are great to communicate, but they can also cause you to neglect loved ones.
- Phones are neither good or bad, they are just lifeless machines that were invented to serve humankind, yet humankind, with their everlasting stupidity have turned this communication marvel into psychological suicide.
- Cell phone dependency is now called compulsive communicating. Chain dialers call continually to get another fix. –Spokesman Review
- We charge our cell phones daily, sometimes multiple times in a day, but let our marriages die. If your smart phone receives more daily charging than your spouse, then you’re spending way too much time talking to the wrong people.
- All these gadgets, the phone and the computer, they expose the inside of your brain in a way that’s bad. –Michel Gondry
- To be honest, I think cell phones were invented by the devil.
- We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity.
- I think most people in the developed world would admit to carrying some sort of handheld device, whether it’s a laptop or a cell phone, at all times. –Alexis Denisof
- We take better care of our smart phone than ourselves. We know when the battery is depleted and recharge it. –Arianna Huffington
Positive Phone Quotes
- And when your phone rings, pick it up. Open yourself up to the possibility a phone call offers. Discover this remarkable device called the telephone. It will give you a serious competitive advantage. –Dan Pallotta
- Phone batteries last longer than relationships these days.
- Phones assist us with many things so that it is difficult to do something without them.
- Today or any day that phone may ring and bring good news. –Ethel Waters
- The mobile phone acts as a cursor to connect the digital and physical. –Marissa Meyer
- The cell phone is a technology that meshed perfectly with public demand. People like to talk, and cell phone let them do it from anywhere. –Alan Nogee
- Smartphones and social media expand our universe. We can connect with others or collect information easier and faster than ever. –Daniel Goleman
- Mobile phones are antennas, and these antennas sniffed out an invisible world, as if by magic.
- Mobile is the enabling centerpiece of digital convergence.
- Mobile is becoming not only the new digital hub, but also the bridge to the physical world.
Phone Quotes for Instagram
- Home is where the heart is, but today, the phone is where the heart is! –Rachitha Cabral
- Cell phones are so convenient that they’re an inconvenience. –Haruki Murakami
- It can feel really strange when we don’t have our phones next to us.
- Sometimes smart phones are too smart for their own good.
- Mobile is the only drug to which I’m addicted.
- Put your phone away and go and be amazing.
- Your cell phone doesn’t have the answer to your happiness, you do!
- Dance like nobody is watching, because they are not, they are all checking their phones.
- I love the freedom of movement that my phone gives me. That has definitely transformed my life. –Richard Branson
- A mobile phone needs a manual in the way that the teacup doesn’t.
- You know, a cell phone is like a guy, if you don’t plug him in every night, charge him good, you got nothing at all.
Phone Quotes for Whatsapp
- My cell phone is my best friend. It’s my lifeline to the outside world. –Carrie Underwood
- I have bought a precious gift for myself, a phone.
- I’m breaking up with my phone. Join me!
- You want to see an angry person? Let me hear a cell phone go off. –Jim Lehrer
- I don’t have anything to hide. I just don’t like people looking through my phone.
- Dear new phone, welcome home. I just expect loyalty and resistancy from you. I hope our relation lasts longer. Love you from now till the new one.
- Mobile phone has attained the status of life partner.
- My mind is constantly going. For me to completely relax, I gotta get rid of my cell phone.
- Really you can never feel lost with having a cell phone even in the other part of the world.
- All those nights with the phone warming the side of my face like the sun.
- Kids don’t know what life was like without cell phones. –Jerry Della Femina
Final Thoughts on Phone Quotes
No doubt, phones have changed our lives completely. They can have an exemplary or destructive impact on our lives, depending upon how we choose to use them!
When utilized wisely, there is nothing more convenient than that! On the other hand, once a person gets addicted to this device, they just cannot let go of it! Excess of everything is harmful, so make sure that you limit your screen time for the sake of your health! But no need to miss catching up with friends and enjoying life!
The telephone sayings and quotes that we have discussed above will make you think about positive things in life tonight for sure!
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Table of Contents
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Exploring an Autism Diagnosis as an Adult
Discovering Educational Pathways for Your Medical Career
Parcel Delivery Solutions for Blocks of Flats: Enhancing Convenience and Security
9 Sustainable Materials for Green Renovations
Online Casino Streaming: A New Trend in Streaming
Healthy Babies: How Organic Milk Formula Nourishes Your Little One
Grow Big on Instagram: Effective Tactics for Doubling Your Engagement and Followers
Captions3 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions3 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions3 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions2 years ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions3 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions3 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes3 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions2 years ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine