123 Motivational Consistency Quotes to Trigger Consistency in You
All of us want to be successful and influential, but we need a consistent success approach!
Have you tried these quotes to trigger consistency in you? If not, then you must!
Success comes at the expense of consistency. You need to stay put with your struggles and efforts if you want to reach the finish line first.
Consistency in relationships, business and even in court matters will get you swiftly through every situation.
It won’t be easy, it will be tough but will surely get you the roses of success!
Consistency initiates progress and constant progress can help you accomplish what you seek!
If you are looking for some phrases which will keep you on the move until you reach your goals, these motivational quotes will trigger consistency.
Funny Consistency Quotes
- A man that shows a woman consistency will never have to worry about her loyalty.
- If you want to be taken seriously, be consistent.
- The lawyer’s truth is not truth but consistency or a consistent expediency. – Henry David Thoreau
- A successful man continues to look for work after he has found a job.
- One thing you guys have to remember is consistency. You can’t make up for three years of eating poorly in just one workout. –Apolo Ohno
- People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for! –Millard Drexler
- You don’t have to be extreme, just consistent.
- Be stubborn about your dreams and flexible about your methods.
- She really just does not make a lot of mistakes. She really wears a lot of people down with her consistency. –Natalie Gulbis
- Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. –Terence Mckenna
- When dealing with women, the key to survival is consistency.
- Being consistent is not the same as being predictable. –Malissa Bolton
Consistency is the key to success. It leads you to the highest peaks and positions you never even thought! A consistent and self-motivated person always succeeds in life.
People take you as a role model and want to follow you in all aspects of life. Nothing is impossible when you have the will and power that you will do it no matter what the hurdles and put your entire effort in work!
A long term consistency beats short term intensity. It doesn’t matter if you win as long as you give everything in your heart!
Consistent action creates consistent results. If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.
“I hate every minute of training. But I said don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” -Muhammad Ali
A publishing house becomes famous with constant consistency and then finally produces books after a very long period.
Even a restaurant becomes famous if workers remain consistent; otherwise, it loses customers. They have to supply an excellent and flavorful taste to attract customers daily.
If they ignore the little things or if they slip even one day, they start losing customers.
Consistency Quotes and Sayings to Help You Keep Going
- I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at a time. More and more, I want the consistency rather than highs and lows. –Drew Barrymore
- Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. –Dwayne Johnson
- Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them. –Roy T. Bennett
- Part of courage is simple consistency.
- Your desire for consistency itself will set you on the right path. As long as you keep going up, never mind if you come down once or twice. –Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity. –Bruce Lee
- Motivation gets you going, but discipline keeps you growing. That’s the law of consistency. It doesn’t matter how talented you are. It doesn’t matter how many opportunities you receive. If you want to grow, consistency is key. –John C.Maxwell
- If you keep going, you will see results. If you stop, you won’t.
- Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.
- Success is a result of the consistent practice of winning skills and actions. There is nothing miraculous about the process. There is no luck involved. –Bill Russel
Your limitation is only your imagination! You have to step out of your comfort zone.
If you are a fitness freak, you have to work for it day and night, or if you want to become a basketball champion, you can’t keep sleeping, go run practice with consistency, and the results are in front of you. Set yourself as an example.
‘A player who hits a six occasionally is just another player, a player who consistently hits sixes is a cricketer.’
The failures in life teach you to be consistent in your field. Your hard work makes your luck!
Persistence and determination always get rewarded. It always seems impossible until you do it.
You are what you do daily! They remain steadfast, focused, and disciplined, organized in life. These small morals lead them to great successes.
Others will take you seriously and listen to you. You don’t have to be an extreme, just consistent!
Inspirational Persistence and Consistency Quotes
- If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it. –Harvey MacKay
- Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. –Rick Warren
- Always be persistent in your pursuits. Consistency shows value in whatever you’re after.
- A winner is just a loser who tried one more time. –George M. Moore
- To be consistent in conduct, and persistent in efforts are the known keys to success. –Tasneem Hameed
- Persistence is the path to success; consistency is the vehicle you arrive in. –Bill Bradley
- Persistent is what makes the impossible possible, the possible likely, and the likely definite. –Robert Half
- We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough. –Helen Keller
- Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Love is a consistent passion, to give not a meek persistent hope to receive. The only demand of life is the privilege to love all. –Chinmayananda Saraswati
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. Persistency helps you achieve long term goals. Hard work, consistency, persistence, and patience all takes effort!
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed!
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.” – Calvin Coolidge
Consistency Quotes on Being Consistent
- Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal, a commitment to excellence that will enable you to attain the success you seek. –Mario Andretti
- The secret to success is the consistency of purpose. –Benjamin Disraeli
- Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. –Louis Pasteur
- I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position one has reached in his life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed. –Booker T. Washington
- To double your gains, you have to triple your efforts.
- Patience, Persistence, and Perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. –Napoleon Hill
- Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. –Colin Powell
- You are only as strong as you allow yourself to be; never get discouraged, never give up because consistency and dedication is the key to success.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. –Thomas Edison
Consistency is a direct product of work ethic!
Many people give up when they are just close to success. You have to keep working until the very end. Keep trying and never give up.
“Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, purpose, and action over a long time.” Bruce Springsteen
Consistency Quotes and Captions That Inspire You to Stay Consistent
- Consistency is the last refugee to the unimaginative. –Oscar Wilde
- The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent.
- Success doesn’t come from what you do, occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently. –Marie Forleo
- Depending on what they are, our habits will either make us or break us. We become what we repeatedly do. –Sean Covey
- I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. –Muhammad Ali
- Goals, on the road to achievement, cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency. –Denzel Washington
- Success isn’t about greatness; it’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come. –Dwayne Johnson
- Good things come to those who work their asses off and that, good people who reach the top of the mountain, didn’t just fell there. –Marcus Washling
- Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals. –John Rim
- I have learned over the years that when it comes to success, consistency is the key. Consistent hard work that we may not like doing today, but for a payoff, we’ll love tomorrow. Earn it. Enjoy it. –Dwayne Johnson
If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill. Well done is better than well said!
Hard work, along with dedication and consistency, leads you to success in life. Successful people have consistency in their motivation.
Consistency becomes a lifestyle. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle
Work until you become proud of yourself, your work. Own yourself. Don’t be the best but also, definitely not like the rest. Be unique.
Consistency has great power. You will get everything you have had ever dreamt of- fame, popularity, love, and money! You will achieve your goals.
Fight your emotions and forgive your failures.
Consistency Quotes about Relationships
- Compromise, communication, and consistency are needed in all relationships, not just romantic ones.
- True love is consistent, never faltering decision to be with you, walk with you, to be a part of you. It does not fluctuate based on slight differences and arguments.
- Lack of consistency can bring on a lack of interest.
- Consistency is important in ay relationship. Once you are used to someone’s absence, and you have learned to manage to live without them, then their return doesn’t touch you again. –Anitha Ganesan
- You don’t actually need labels in relationships; what you need is consistency. You just need to know they’re not going to wake up in the morning and feel differently.
- Don’t fall in love with someone who says the right things; fall in love with someone who does the right things consistently.
- I like consistency. Do not introduce me to vibe you cannot maintain.
- If you want to give me something that no man has ever given to me, then don’t give me mixed signals nor mixed emotions that leave me wondering. I’m tired of wondering. If you’re going to be here with me, then be here, if you ever feel the need to leave me, then stay gone. All I need at this point from someone is consistency. – Elvira Orozco
- Consistency is the glue that holds love together. –Toni Payne
- A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.
Being honest and loyal in relationships makes it last! Be there whenever needed!
People love those who stay consistent, so stay disciplined and consistent. They will never leave you. Don’t say, prove by actions. Trust your partner.
You have to compromise, take out time, and sacrifice for loved ones. Give attention, care, and show consistency, to never lose them. Love and appreciate them daily. Their existence matters the most.
Moreover, a relationship requires effort. Give gifts, love them, and do your best for them. Just stay consistent!
Consistency Quotes and Sayings You Should Remember on Your Way to Success
- Success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. –David Bly
- Repeat daily: I will remain focused on my goals. Even if I have a moment of difficulty, I will not give up. I know success comes with consistency. I know that I will make it. Things will get better. No problem or challenge will stop me. Everything I deserve is coming my way.
- If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore. –Michele Ruiz
- Consistency is more important than perfection.
- Consistency is what transforms average into excellence.
- What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
- There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results. –Kenneth Blanchard
- When you look at the people who are successful, you will find that they’re not the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation. –Arsene Wenger
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- Be consistent. Little acts create great accomplishments. –Uneeka Jay
- Consistency doesn’t mean never messing up; it means never giving up.
- Successful people aren’t born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don’t like to do. –William Makepeace Thackeray
Your birth can be normal, but your death should be remembered! Do big things in life that make you a legend. If you don’t have good luck, then cultivate it.
Consistent learners are the opposite of inconsistent ones. They do things which inconsistent people give up.
Consistent people learn from their experiences and ignore small things, focus on their goals, and keep moving forward.
Famous Consistency Quotes
- Nothing is more effective than consistency when it comes to making your company, or your performance, stand out.
- In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry. – Roger Staubach
- Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose and of action over a long period of time. –Bruce Springsteen
- Consistency is found in that work whose whole and detail are suitable to the occasion. It arises from circumstance, custom and nature. –Vitruvius
- Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead. –Aldous Huxley
- Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.
- Subjectivity measures nothing consistently.
- Consistency is what increases your capacity. It’s not about just doing it. It’s about how regular you do it. Practise creates discipline.
- With consistency, we become one step closer to our dreams and while witnessing small victories on the way!
- Consistency is learning to stretch a split-second decision into a lifetime of actions. –Dexter A. Daniels
Motivational Consistency Quotes
- Consistency is harder when no one is clapping for you. You must clap for yourself during those times, you should always be your biggest fan.
- Consistency is the intangible fuel that builds from the lessons learned propelling you to the ultimate unveiling of your life’s purpose.
- Consistency is genuinely improving yourself to become a good match for those with whom you are in relationships while distancing yourself from people when their actions become too toxic.
- Consistency is knowing that the immediate solution might not be visible, but the immediate next steps are always there, leading towards restoration.
- Employees learn about the importance of consistency and quality control through their training program.
- Being consistent wins over being talented.
- Failures and doubts are inevitable. Despite those, an unstoppable attitude and consistency leads to success. –Purvi Raniga
- Consistency is respecting the flames while aiming to extinguish problems at the base of the fire.
- Persistence and consistency are like nails and fingers. Always point forward even when the hand/arm is tired.
- Passion pursued with consistency and intention of helpfulness goes so much further and opens doors you cannot imagine.
Stability and Consistency Quotes
- One can appear consistent to others only if one lies.
- The other terror that scares us from self-trust is our consistency; a reverence for our past act or word because the eyes of others have no other data for computing our orbit than our past acts, and we are loath to disappoint them.
- If building a foundation was so easy, anyone could have done it. It requires meticulous planning, efforts, hard work, perseverance, failure, positive thoughts and most important consistency.
- Resilience is not about being able to bounce back like nothing has happened. Resilience is your consistent resistance to give up.
- Getting money is easy all you need is to add value to there people – consistently and unconditionally.
- However you consistently show up may not be who you think you are, but it’s who you’ve become. If you want to be your best self, consistently show up as your best version.
- Customer service has everything to do with consistency, systems, training, and the habits you and your team create.
- Consistency is the belt that fastens excellence in position. If you don’t do it repeatedly, you’ll not excel in it.
- Consistency is a virtue until it gets annoying.
- Consistency, constancy, and undeviating diligence to maintain Christian character are a must if the older generation is to command respect, or even a hearing, from the young.
Consistency Quotes on Fitness and Workout
- Your true power is not in your difference, but in your consistency of being different. The world will always adjust to consistency, yet struggle with change.
- A widespread meticulous consistency causes a bigger suspicion than the most obvious inconsistency does.
- Movement is one of the most important things. My consistency, everything – there’s a lot to improve. Coaches are never happy. But I’d like to keep improving, go deeper in the tournaments, and get as high in the rankings as possible. –Dominic Thiem
- I feel like there are a lot of positives in my swing. I’m really going to work around the rhythm of my swing, being able to keep my rhythm and being more consistent. Consistency is what I’m looking for, performance-wise. –Lydia Ko
- Where I’m fortunate and why I think I’ve thrived and survived, through not having albums out every year-and-a-half, is not taking the songs lightly and trying to make sure I’ve got consistency. –Rodney Atkins
- I have had a pretty hardcore crash course on living out of a suitcase. Some people take consistency in their lives for granted. When you have little to none, you discover it’s kind of a nice thing. –Chet Faker
- Consistency is what you want, especially from a defense on the road. –Khalil Mack
- Consistency in selection is great but it’s a whole lot easier if you’ve got players who warrant that consistency through their performances. –Glenn McGrath
- It’s tough when you don’t know if you’re going to play or when you’re going to play. But keeping consistency and keeping in shape is important. –Zaza Pachulia
- By my very nature, I would never achieve a great level of consistency. That’s my appeal and my downfall rolled into one.
More Consistency Quotes and Sayings
- I have learned true optimism is not just a feeling. It’s a state we consciously and consistently choose to be in. –Zander Tsadwa
- Do it again and again. Consistency makes the rain drops to create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention and action.
- Children need consistency; they feel more stable and confident when routines are set in place.
- Creating trust in a step family is not an overnight job, but with a lot of hard work and consistency by all parties, this most certainly is achievable.
- Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.
- The harder the struggle, the bigger the gain. The important thing is to stick with it, repetitively and consistently.
- I love sharing my knowledge of hitting with others. Now coaches and players at all levels can learn my systematic approach to hitting a baseball with more consistency, mental strength and accuracy.
- I finish off my manicure with Dior’s Gel Coat, which has a thicker consistency than most top coats. It dries quickly and leaves your nails really shiny.
- I always rewrite the very beginning of a novel. I rewrite the beginning as I write the ending, so I may spend part of the morning writing the ending, the last 100 pages approximately, and then part of the morning revising the beginning. So the style of the novel has a consistency.
- Realized if I’m not really making an album, I don’t have to be concerned about things like stylistic consistency, pacing, a coherent mood. All that stuff goes out the window. –John Oates
Final Thoughts on Consistency Quotes
Read the quotes above to make you a better and consistent person in life. Make yourself proud, conquer what others dream about!
Work while the world sleeps, never give up because that’s what you will regret, giving up and being inconsistent.
If you want to bring changes in life and be successful and get promoted to higher levels, there is a simple strategy, be consistent!
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Angels Quotes That Will Brighten Your Soul
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
Guardian Angel Quotes to Bring out the Good in You
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
Fallen Angel Quotes You Should Read
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
Angel and Devil Sayings Ready to Share on Instagram and Whatsapp
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
Angel Wings Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
Short Angel Quotes to Keep in Mind Always
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
You Are My Angel Quotes to Send to Your Sweetheart
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Filld.loan Community-Based Organizations as an Alternative to Payday Loans Online
Investing in a Foreign Country: 7 Essential Tips You Need to Follow
How to Help a Child with Autism Master Everyday Skills?
5 Types of Old Media That Can Be Digitized
The Best Bets to Place on Major League Baseball
Jump Jockeys to Follow at Cheltenham Festival 2023
Streamlining User Acceptance Testing with the Best Automation Tools Available
Captions2 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions2 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions2 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions1 year ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions2 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions2 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes2 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine