We have some amazing computer quotes for you if you are someone who loves computers and understands that there is no limit to their capabilities and you are deeply attached to it. You can buy a computer and love and care for it.
No matter who you are and where you are, if you have a computer, you understand the necessity of keeping it and utilizing it for your everyday activities. In case you have a deeper attachment to your computer and consider it more of a faithful companion than a machine, then you need to read these quotes to inspire you and make you appreciate your companion more.
Today around the world, people use computers for their work and all activities associated; hence computers play a big part in their lives. For example, many modern companies and professionals consider it impossible to work without computers, such as graphic designers or freelancers.
Hence it is necessary to understand the preciousness of your computer and appreciate the science of computing as a whole. These are some quotes that will inspire you and ignite the spark of your computer love again.
Best Computer Quotes All Time
- The computer is a moron. –Peter Drucker
- Because computers have memories, we imagine that they must be something like our human memories…Computer memories work in a manner alien to human memories. –Alan Cooper
- Computer viruses are an urban legend. –Peter Norton
- A computer will do what you tell it to do, but that may be much different from what you had in mind. –Joseph Weizenbaum
- Don’t explain computers to laymen. Simpler to explain sex to a virgin. –Robert A. Heinlein
- Computers are quiet and clean and totally distracting because the Internet is there, lying in wait for a moment of weakness to pounce on your creativity and progress. –Arlaina Tibensky
- Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind. –Donald Knuth
- Computer Science is a science of abstraction -creating the right model for a problem and devising the appropriate mechanizable techniques to solve it. –Alfred Aho
- The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. –Sydney J.Harris
- A computer does not smell, if a book is new, it smells great. –Ray Bradbury
Famous Computer Quotes
- Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid; humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination. –Albert Einstein
- I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark. –Stephen Hawking
- Supercomputers will achieve one human brain capacity by 2010, and personal computers will do so by about 2020. –Ray Kurzweil
- Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don’t need to be done. –Andy Rooney
- The spread of computers and the Internet will put jobs in two categories. People who tell computers what to do, and people who are told by computers what to do. –Marc Andreessen
- That’s the thing about people who think they hate computers. What they really hate is lousy programmers. –Larry Niven
- It’s not computer literacy that we should be working on, but sort of human-literacy. Computers have to become human-literate. –Nicholas P. Negroponte
- A computer would deserve to be called intelligent if it could deceive a human into believing that it was human. –Alan Turing
- The rise of Google, the rise of Facebook, the rise of Apple, I think are proof that there is a place for computer science as something that solves problems that people face every day. –Eric Schmidt
- It was one thing to use computers as a tool, quite another to let them do your thinking for you. –Daniel Ventre
Great Computer Quotes
- Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind. –Donald Knuth
- The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. –Sydney J. Harris
- Right now, computers, which are supposed to be our servant, are oppressing us. –Jef Raskin
- Computers don’t kill books; people do. –Douglas Rushkoff
- Computers are hierarchical. We have a desktop and hierarchical files which have to mean everything. –Ted Nelson
- No one will need more than 637Kb of memory for a personal computer. –Bill Gates
- Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. –Martin Fowler
- Computer is a link to the outside world. –Arlaina Tibensky
- Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can’t be good for you. –Prince
- If you don’t want to be replaced by a computer, don’t act like one. –Arno Allan Penzias
Computer Quotes by Bill Gates
- The computer will live your life, listen to you and understand you better than humans can. –Bill Gates
- This whole phenomenon of the computer in a library is an amazing thing. –Bill Gates
- Anyone who spends their life on a computer is pretty unusual. –Bill Gates
- DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created. –Bill Gates
- It is hard to smash a computer when you’re laughing. –Bill Gates
- Computers are great because when you’re working with them you get immediate results that let you know if your program works. It’s feedback you don’t get from many other things. –Bill Gates
- The Internet? We are not interested in it. –Bill Gates
- If being a nerd means you’re somebody who can enjoy exploring a computer for hours and hours late into the night, then the description fits me, and I don’t think there’s anything pejorative about it. But here’s the real test: I’ve never used a pocket protector, so I can’t really be a nerd, can I? –Bill Gates
- The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn’t get bigger or heavier. –Bill Gates
- I’d be happy if I could think that the role of the library was sustained and even enhanced in the age of the computer. –Bill Gates
Best Computer Quotes to Inspire You
- The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before. —Bill Gates
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn. —Steve Jobs
- Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. – Pablo Picasso
- Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.—Clifford Stoll
- One of the most feared expressions in modern times is “The computer is down”. —Norman Ralph Augustine
- Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all. —John F. Kennedy
- To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer. —Paul R. Ehrlich
- Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes. —Edsger Dijkstra
- Computing is not about computers any more. It is about living. —Nicholas Negroponte
- Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding. —Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
- There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. —Ken Olsen
There are days when people need inspiration. These days can come suddenly and without letting you know, some of these days test your patience and love for computers. On any such day, when you feel like your love for your computers is fading, you need a lot of imagination and motivation.
Inspiration isn’t easy to come by on most occasions, but if you keep believing in your ability and are determined, it can come to you. These above-mentioned are a few quotes to help you get inspired and restart your computer love.
Computer Quotes on Computer Science
- Coding is today’s language of creativity. All our children deserve a chance to become creators instead of consumers of computer science. —Maria Klawe
- Computer science is the operating system for all innovation. —Steve Ballmer
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. —Peter Drucker
- I think everyone should get a little exposure to computer science because it forces you to think in a slightly different way, and it’s a skill that you can apply in life in general, whether you end up in computer science or not. —Tony Hsieh
- The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until we’ve finished building it. —William C. Brown
- The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. —Edsger W. Dijkstra
- Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing to a building as being maintenance. —Jim Hornin
- When people think about computer science, they imagine people with pocket protectors and thick glasses who code all night. —Marissa Mayer
- As you study computer science you develop this wonderful mental acumen, particularly with relational databases, systems analysis, and artificial intelligence. —Frederick Lenz.
There are times when you question your love for computers. You feel like asking yourself again and again if this machine deserves your love simply because of its sophistication. Our relationship with computers is getting ever deeper because of our dependency on these machines to progress our daily life and work.
A lot of people around the world feel more deeply attached to their computers because of the help and earning these machines help them acquire. If you are one of those people who feel like he/she is dependent upon your computer, then you could use some help falling in love with your computer. The above-mentioned quotes will deepen your love and understanding of the machine and make it feel more like a real companion.
Funny Computer Quotes to Make You Laugh
- Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window. —Steve Wozniak
- Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months. —Clifford Stoll
- I changed my password everywhere to incorrect. That’s why when I forget it, it always reminds me, and your password is incorrect.
- If you think patience is a virtue, try surfing the net without high-speed Internet.
- My wife loves me so much, she tries her best to attract me to her. The other day she put on a perfume that smells like a computer.
- I called tech support and told them my computer is frozen. They said to hold the power button, and I was like ‘Ummm… It’s covered with iceman.
- I know how to live my life to the fullest. But let’s speak later after I finish playing some computer games.
- The only sure way to make a computer go faster is to throw it out the window.
- Computers are like air conditioners, they stop working when you open windows.
- Computer is like Old Testament gods; Lots of rules and no mercy.
- Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver error.
Do you feel like the everyday routine and stress of your work on the computer are affecting your perspective of the machine negatively? You should know that simply changing your perception and choosing how you see computers might help you feel better and more in awe of your machine companion.
There can be dark or sad times. Sometimes it’s pure boredom that gives birth to our biggest problems. In case you feel down or bored with your computer and the everyday stress of it, then you need to smile for it and above mentioned are a few funny quotes on computers that would put you in the zone instantly.
PC and Computer Quotes and Sayings for You Should Read Now
- I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. —Isaac Asimov
- The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. —Ted Nelson
- Computers are to design as microwaves are to cooking. —Milton Glaser
- There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. —Ken Olsen
- Your computer needn’t be the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night. —Simon Mainwaring
- People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster. —Adam Osborne
- I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We’ve created life in our own image.—Stephen Hawking
- Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.—Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth
- Man is a slow, sloppy, and brilliant thinker; computers are fast, accurate, and stupid.—John Pfeiffer
Sometimes you wonder if your personal computer is the right companion for you or not but that doubt can be because of stress simply. To better communicate and associate computers have become a part of our daily life and a crucial one.
Personal computers can be one of your closest companions if it’s your daily activity and correspondence. Although simply loving or hating your PC isn’t an issue, there is no harm in discussing the beautiful parts of having a PC. Above mentioned are few quotes about a PC, check them out.
Funny Computer Quotes for Background and Wallpaper
- This is not a computer. It’s my wife.
- 404. Desktop not found.
- Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.
- Hello. I am your Wallpaper.
- Who says nothing is impossible. I’ve been doing nothing for years.
- Some people just need a high-five in the face with a chair.
- I am not special. I’m just a limited edition.
- When I was born I was so surprised. I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- I can’t taste my lips. Could you do it for me?
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you’ve to finish.
- Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.
If you feel bored or tired while working on your computer and need refreshment from time to time then there are so many ways you can lighten up your mood and make your work performance better. These times can be very tiring and boring if you do not have the right tools.
Whenever you feel the need to lighten up your mood and feel ready for another round of work, you need something to make you smile and appreciate your work, then these above mentioned are a few funny computer backgrounds quotes that you can use to keep yourself uplifted.
Inspirational Computer Quotes on Computer Education
- Our computers have become windows through which we can gaze upon a world that is virtually without horizons or boundaries. —Joseph B. Wirthlin
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. —Emo Philips
- Access to computers and the Internet has become a basic need for education in our society. —Kent Conrad
- The computer could be a very positive step towards education, organization and participation in a meaningful society. —Noam Chomsky
- I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we’ve ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user. —Bill Gates
- Security is, I would say, our top priority because for all the exciting things you will be able to do with computers – organizing your lives, staying in touch with people, being creative – if we don’t solve these security problems, then people will hold back.—Bill Gates
- Two things you should know about me; the first is that I am deeply suspicious of people in general. It is my nature to expect the worst of them. And the second is that I am unexpectedly good with computers. —Veronica Roth, Divergent
- I know there’s a proverb which that says ‘To err is human,’ but a human error is nothing to what a computer can do if it tries. —Agatha Christie, Hallowe’en Party
- A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and Tequila. —Mitch Ratcliffe
There is sometimes a feeling of unsureity when it comes to learning about computers or computer education as a whole, in such times one must realize that the essential nature of computer education cannot be ignored.
These devices have the power, potential, and skill to help you become successful on your computer. Hence computer education is one of the necessary pillars of the modern curriculum and online market. To learn and progress computer, education is absolutely crucial. There are some quotes mentioned above concerning computer education.
Best Computer Quotes for Desktop Background You’ll Love
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand. —Homer Simpson
- Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
- If life doesn’t break you today. Don’t worry it will try again tomorrow.
- If at first you don’t succeed destroy all evidence that you tried.
- Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people throats.
- Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.
- Set goals that scare you and excite you at the same time.
- Dare to be different.
- Your focus determines your reality.
- Never dream for success but work for it.
- Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life.
- Do what you love.
- Don’t be same. Be better.
- Success is a journey not a destination.
If you want to choose something sharp and witty or something inspirational and creative, you could make use of these quotes! We understand that people feel the need to keep their PC more personal and design a self-replicating aesthetic of the whole machine.
These simplistic wise quotes will help you set up your desktop screen and you can awe people simply by turning on your computer. There is so much inspiration you can find nowadays, but to have it at the convenience of a button is amazing. These quotes are some quotes that can help you personalize your desktop background.
Motivational Computer Quotes about Computer Engineering
- Artificial intelligence usually beats natural stupidity.
- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. —Rich Cook
- The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. —Albert Einstein
- Truth can only be found in one place: the code. —Robert C
- Software testing is a sport like hunting, its bug hunting. —Amit Kalantri
- Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
- Without requirements and design, programming is the art of adding bugs to an empty text file. —Louis Srygley
- Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems. —Scott Adams
- Engineering is not only study of 45 subjects but it is moral studies of intellectual life. —Prakhar Srivastav
- There’s nothing I believe in more strongly than getting young people interested in science and engineering, for a better tomorrow, for all humankind. —Bill Nye
- There are only two hard problems in computer science; cache invalidation and naming things. —Phil Karlton
Some days can be tough if you have opted for a tougher field of computers to study and deal with, but that doesn’t mean you should lose hope. There are various examples of many great computer geniuses who progressed by not giving up. In the case of computers, so many people aim to be computer engineers.
Although not everyone can be a computer engineer, that doesn’t have to mean one should give up. With enough inspiration and dedication, a computer engineer might achieve big feats and progress too. If you are one computer engineer whose feeling low and needs inspiration. All these above quotes about computer engineering will have you feeling okay in no time.
More Computer Quotes and Sayings
- BASIC is to computer programming as QWERTY is to typing. –Seymour Papert
- Personally, I rather look forward to a computer program winning the world chess championship. Humanity needs a lesson in humility. –Richard Dawkins
- Computers were a kind of magery in themselves, or might as well be to people who didn’t understand them, they were every bit as inscrutable. –Orson Scott Card
- I really didn’t foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course–the computer industry didn’t even foresee that the century was going to end. –Douglas Adams
- The similarities between humans and computers are more numerous than the differences. –P.A. Scott
- The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim. –Edsger Dijkstra
- People think that computer science is the art of geniuses but the actual reality is the opposite, just many people doing things that build on each other, like a wall of mini stones. –Donald Knuth
- Computers don’t lie, but liars can compute. –Terry Hayes
- The idea behind digital computers may be explained by saying that these machines are intended to carry out any operations which could be done by a human computer. –Alan Turing
- Before a kid learns how to use a computer that can solve mathematical problems, he or she should know how to do arithmetic without a computer. –Andy Rooney
Final Thoughts on Computer Quotes
Famous people have acknowledged the uses of computers and they have given their remarks. The above-mentioned quotes, about the computer and your love for computers, are entertaining and motivating to help the users make more benefits out of this amazing invention because the evolution in the world has made us dependent on these smart machines that are making our lives easier.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
6 Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
How Digital Marketing Helps to Grow Your Business
Online Privacy and Why It’s Elusive
How Does CBD Vape Pen Help with Stressful Situations?
9 Reasons Why Non GamStop Casinos Are the Perfect Place for You to Play Online
Tips for Hiring Plumbers in St. Petersburg, FL
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine