The whole world is dependent on agriculture for the production of food and the raw materials of industries. Without agriculture, there wouldn’t be sufficient food, so that human survival would have been impossible.
In fact, the beginning of human civilization was through agriculture. When humans learned to grow crops after applying their intelligence, their food habits changed, cultivation began in a wide range, trade and commerce started, and soon humans became more civilized and organized as a species.
Now, the economy of many countries all over the world is fully dependent on agriculture. With the modernization of agriculture and the advancement of science and technology, production has increased to a great extent, and the food crisis is slowly being removed from the world.
In spite of the rapid industrialization in the present times, agriculture will always remain a necessary sector for the economy of all countries. All the people who are engaged in the agriculture sector are crucial assets of our society.
Thus the importance of agriculture for human beings and the world economy is immense. Here are 61 quotes that will open your eyes to the significance of agriculture in our lives.
Table of Contents
- Agriculture is our wisest pursuit because it will, in the end, contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness. –Thomas Jefferson
- No race can prosper until it learns there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem. –Booker T. Washington
- As long as there are a few farmers out there, we’ll keep fighting for them. –Willie Nelson
- Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you’re a thousand miles from the cornfield. –Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Do what you love to do, and be around things that make you smile. The cows make me smile every day. –David Jackson
- Farmers only worry during the growing season, but townspeople worry all the time. –Edgar Watson Howe
- Agriculture engenders good sense and a good sense of an excellent kind. –Joseph Joubert
The land is where the food is born and where the food growsafter proper care and nourishment. Farming is an extremely toilsome job, and only those who have done it fully understand that. People who neglect farmers will always like to pretend farming is an easy job.
But farmers shed gallons of sweat all day and turn an entire field into a source of food. They grow crops, tend to the livestock, catch fishes, and do the whole job of farming with love and passion. It’s because of their hard work that we have food on our plates.
Therefore, farming is a fun and noble job. Growing anything over a long time, taking care of it, and seeing it take the full form is always a delightful feeling, and farmers get to experience that every year. Eating what you produced is also another self-satisfying feeling!
- The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops but the cultivation and perfection of human beings. –Masanobu Fukuoka
- Agriculture is the foundation of manufactures since the productions of nature are the materials of art.
- I would rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world. –George Washington
- It is impossible to have a healthy and sound society without proper respect for the soil.
- Agriculture, manufactures, commerce, and navigation, the four pillars of our prosperity, are the most thriving when left most free to individual enterprise.
- Earth is here so kind, that just tickle her with a hoe and she laughs with a harvest.
- The discovery of agriculture was the first big step toward a civilized life. –Arthur Keith
- Agriculture not only gives riches to a nation but the only riches she can call her own. –Samuel Johnson
It is not possible for a nation to prosper without realizing the importance of land and agriculture and the meaning it holds for the world. Human civilization would have never advanced if agriculture wasn’t discovered by the people of those times.
Through agriculture, a bridge is formed between humans and nature. Humans give love to the land, and in return, the land gifts the humans with a beautiful harvest. It is a long and hard process, but the fruit of it is never bitter. The fruit of your hard work is always sweet.
Farmers are diligent and hard-working people. They embrace the act of farming with their whole body and find their homes and comforts in the crop-field. They strive to produce food not only for themselves but also for the whole country.
- I know of no pursuit in which more real and important services can be rendered to any country than by improving its agriculture, its breed of useful animals, and other branches of a husbandman’s cares. –President George Washington
- I am entirely a farmer, soul, and body, never scarcely admitting a sentiment on any other subject. –President Thomas Jefferson
- No other human occupation opens so wide a field for the profitable and agreeable combination of labor with cultivated thought as agriculture. –President Abraham Lincoln
- Agriculture is now, as it’s always been, the basis of civilization. The 6 million farms of the United States…form the basis of all other achievements of the American people, and are more fruitful than all their other resources. –President Theodore Roosevelt
- The proper role of government, however, is that of partner with the farmer, never his master. By every possible means, we must develop and promote that partnership to the end that agriculture may continue to be a sound, enduring foundation for our economy and that farm living may be a profitable and satisfying experience. –President Dwight Eisenhower
- The miracle of American agriculture is thus an example to all the world’s billions of the wisdom and the rewards of our democratic system. For more than a century, that system has encouraged the development of the family farm and the free and independent farmer. –President Lyndon B. Johnson
- We’re a blessed nation because we can grow our food. A nation that can feed its people is a nation more secure. –President George W. Bush
The world has seen many Presidents over the centuries. But not all of them have realized the importance of agriculture and cultivation for human society. Not all of them have empathized with the farmers’ struggles and fought in their favor.
No matter how filled with human resources, the development of a nation will be fully hindered if the agricultural sector collapses. So the government needs to put full effort into the development of the sector as well as the protection of those who work in this sector.
No government should try to control their farmers or decide their worth. Farmers keep the economy alive, and farming isn’t a job just anyone can do. So farmers must be given their due respect and deserved rights.
- A sustainable agriculture is one that depletes neither the people nor the land.
- The great advances of civilization, whether in architecture or painting, in science or literature, in industry or agriculture, have never come from centralized government. –Milton Friedman
- Sustainable Agriculture does not deplete soils or people. –Wendell Berry
- When it comes to taking genes from viruses and bacteria and putting them into plants, people say, ‘Yuck! Why would scientists do that?’ Because sometimes it is the safest, cheapest, and most effective technology to advance sustainable agriculture and enhance food security. –Pamela Ronald
- The sanctuary would be the epicenter for the foundation. We’ll have think tanks there. It’s going to be an amazing place. As an educational home base, we will also focus on the development of a sustainable agriculture initiative. It’s a huge project but one I am exceptionally passionate about. –Ian Somerhalder
- To the greatest extent possible, I try to make choices that involve the least amount of cruelty and environmental damage. I’m interested in sustainable agriculture, environmental issues, human rights, and my interconnectedness in the web of life. It is a great pleasure for me to find products and practices that have a positive effect on living beings and the environment, rather than a negative one.
In the present times, environmental pollution has gone so far, and the human population has increased so much that sustainable agriculture is the only fruitful way to protect the soil as well as the people. In order to not harm the environment while simultaneously producing more food, sustainable agriculture has no alternative.
Sustainable agricultural systems use the far-reaching facilities of science and biotechnology to ensure a multiplied production within a shorter time. The resources required are more, but it renders no harm whatsoever to the environment and puts no scratch on the overall production, so it is a very effective system.
- The demand for organic food is growing at a remarkable rate. Consumers have made it clear that they want organic produce, and every sector of the food chain is responding, with the kind of results we have just seen. –Prince Charles
- Country without a farmer is a tree without fruit.
- Agriculture! One thing that makes us survive on this planet.
- Agricultural growth is a proven driver of poverty reduction. When agriculture stimulates growth … the growth is twice as effective in reducing poverty as growth based in other sectors. –Giza Mode
- Agriculture is at the core of the state. –Dave Cook
- Agriculture is a fundamental source of national prosperity. –J. J. Mapes
- Agriculture for an honorable and high-minded man is the best of all occupations and arts by which men procure the means of living.
- An agricultural life is one eminently calculated for human happiness and human virtue.
- Agriculture looks different today; our farmers are using GPS, and you can monitor your irrigation systems over the Internet.
- To make agriculture sustainable, the grower has got to be able to make a profit. –Sam Farr
- Agriculture has become essential to life; the forest, the lake, and the ocean cannot sustain the increasing family of man; population declines with declining cultivation, and nations have ceased to be with the extinction of their agriculture. –Elias Hasket Derby
Agriculture is the reason humans have been able to survive through the hardest of times. Even in the present world, every other sector we claim is the most important sector for economic growth depends on agriculture.
So being engaged in agriculture is definitely something to be proud of. No one but a farmer has such a deep friendship with nature. No one but a farmer can understand the endless bounties of the world with open eyes.
No one but a farmer can feel the happiness of growing something with their own hands and own sweat and experience the comfort of knowing that the food they grew will fill someone’s stomach somewhere.
- As mankind becomes more enlightened to know their real interests, they will esteem the value of agriculture; they will find it in their natural–their destined occupation. –Burke
- Agriculture is the most healthful, most useful, and most noble employment of man.
- There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.
- It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn.
- Agriculture is the noblest of all alchemy, for it turns earth, and even manure, into gold, conferring upon its cultivator the additional reward of health.
No other job but farming can give you good health, prosperity, self-satisfaction, food, and happiness.The sense of fulfillment a farmer can get by producing something helpful for the world is unparalleled, incomparable.
It is undoubtedly a noble profession, where the harder you work, the better results you will see. Agriculture is proof that nature is our biggest friend, our biggest home. By agriculture, we can turn an empty, barren, ugly land into a beautiful place filled with edible crops, fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
These crops, fruits, vegetables, and flowers will eventually become the reason for someone’s smile. These will go to the market, and someone will be happy to receive a good amount of money by selling them. These will provide nutrition, growth, and a healthy body to someone. These will be exported to other countries and cause economic development.
So can anyone deny what an amazing and beautiful profession farming is?
- The farmer has to be an optimist, or he wouldn’t still be a farmer.
- The master’s eye is the best fertilizer.
- We have neglected the truth that a good farmer is a craftsman of the highest order, a kind of artist.
- Those too lazy to plow in the right season will have no food at the harvest.
- Even if a farmer intends to loaf, he gets up in time to get an early start.
- Farming isn’t something that can be taught. Each plant tells its own story that has to be read repeatedly.
- Farmers are philosophical. They have learned that it is less wearing to shrug than to beat their breasts.
Social media networks are the best places to spread awareness on any issue. In the modern world, everyone is connected with each other by a web called the internet. It is easy to contact anyone from any corner of the world because of it.
There are many people who don’t realize the significance of farming and the farmers, and hence they continue to degrade the agricultural sector. They consider farming a profession of the poor people, a profession that does not deserve respect, a profession that gets you nothing.
This kind of mentality can be harmful to a country. So spreading good words about this noble profession is necessary. With your social media captions, stories, hashtags, and everything else, you can be the one to let the world know how high this sector stands when it comes to importance.
Through social media, you can be the change. You can be the one to open people’s eyes to the matter. So what are you waiting for? Share these quotes with your followers!
- Farming is a profession of hope. –Brett Brian
- When tillage begins, other arts follow. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of human civilization.
- The story of family farming underscores a legacy of sustainability.
- The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways. –John F. Kennedy
- The goal of any farmer, after producing enough to feed his own family, has always been to find the best place to sell the year’s crop. –Sonny Perdue
- Good farmers, who take seriously their duties as stewards of Creation and of their land’s inheritors, contribute to the welfare of society in more ways than society usually acknowledges or even knows. These farmers produce valuable goods, of course, but they also conserve soil, they conserve water, they conserve wildlife, they conserve open space, they conserve scenery.
- The soil is the great connector of lives, the source and destination of all. It is the healer and restorer and resurrector, by which disease passes into health, age into youth, death into life. Without proper care for it, we can have no community because, without proper care for it, we can have no life.
- We have neglected the truth that a good farmer is a craftsman of the highest order, a kind of artist. –Wendell Berry
- If the rain spoils our picnic but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain.
- The first farmer was the first man. All historic nobility rests on the possession and use of land. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sustenance blooms through farming. And along with the sustenance, blooms hope for a better harvest, for a life where there would be no wants, for a world where no one will have to starve.
It seems like the only thing farmers do is harvest food and sells them on the plain eye. But no, farmers do a much bigger service to this world. Farmers keep nature alive; farmers keep the beauty of greenery alive. In this rapidly urbanizing world, farmers keep the wildlife alive.
Farming is an art. No one but certain artists owns the hands and the patience to work on this art. All art and artists should be appreciated, so farmers should not be an exception. All farmers deserve respect for their work and rights like anyone else.
Agriculture is a gift to our existence, though it is not always acknowledged as so. No matter how far civilization goes, agriculture will continue to be the source of our sustenance, our only direct connection with nature, our hopes, and dreams.
The wheel of the economy will never progress further without agriculture as its fuel. The more the agricultural sector gets modernized, the more our production will increase, and the more human civilization will advance to the peak of development.
Farmers are not appreciated enough by society, but they are the craftsmen behind this development. They are the ones who have shed their blood, sweat, and tears in the hopes of creating a better world. So they deserve all our love and respect for their hard work.
To conclude, nothing beats the importance of agriculture for our personal as well as national life.
The Many Uses for Binoculars
Binoculars are an incredibly practical and versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. From birdwatching to stargazing, binoculars offer the user a unique perspective on their environment. They also have many practical uses such as hunting, surveillance, sports events, and emergency response teams. With binoculars you can see far distances with clarity and detail – all you need is two lenses.
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, the uses for binoculars are many, as they provide their users with a clear view of surroundings from potentially great distances. In this article, we will discuss some of the many uses for binoculars so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Binoculars can be used to observe animals in their natural habitats. The advantage of using binoculars in this kind of environment is that they provide an unobtrusive way to watch birds and other wildlife without disturbing them. This allows those who bird watch to observe behaviors and identify species from a safe distance.
A pair of binoculars allows viewers to observe stars and planets in the night sky with a clear view. Stargazers can use binoculars to spot constellations, galaxies, and even asteroids. You do not necessarily need to have a top-of-the-range telescope to enjoy this hobby in an amateur way. There is much to see and admire about the night sky.
If there is a galaxy far away we will, of course, not see it with a pair of binoculars but there are lots of other astrological things to be identified to start your hobby affordably.
For Hunting and Outdoor Activities
Hunters will commonly use binoculars to help them locate prey. They also come in handy while exploring new outdoor terrain as they provide users with a clear view of potential obstacles or dangers.
If you need to see ahead, then binoculars are the tool that allows you to proceed with caution or with assurance because you know what is coming.
The idea with hunting is to see your prey before it sees you, and with the right equipment and the cover of a bush or undergrowth, you can make this possible.
For Surveillance and Security
Binoculars provide an effective way to monitor spaces from afar. Law enforcement officers, security guards, and military personnel all use binoculars to keep an eye on the area they are protecting.
Surveillance is about discretion, and for this new need to right tools of the trade.
For Sports Events
Using binoculars, a better view of a sporting event can be achievable. This includes being able to view close-ups of the immediate action or a star player that you are following.
Binoculars are especially helpful in outdoor stadiums where greater distances can be involved.
For Emergency Response Teams
With a good pair of binoculars, emergency response teams can assess the situation from afar before entering a dangerous environment. It is good to be able to check on a situation from a safe distance should you have that kind of occupation. It is not always possible to use a drone, and certainly more expensive.
The beauty of binoculars is that they will provide teams with a panoramic or closer view of the area, which helps them plan a safe response.
Whether for recreational or professional use, binoculars provide users with a good view of their surroundings from distance. Using them, you can observe feathered creatures in the wild, look at the stars at night, hunt wildlife, explore the great outdoors in general, and make surveillance possible. Binoculars are something incredibly versatile to own because they can be used in a range of settings. Buying a pair of binoculars can therefore be seen as money well spent.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
Table of Contents
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
Unique Features of 1win: How the Bookmaker Stands Out
How to Choose the Best Online Scratch Game Provider
Suboxone Causes Tooth Decay & Other Side Effects: Why Should You Be Careful?
How about Switching up Your Digits with Some UK Virtual Phone Numbers?
Exploring the Pleasure: A Comprehensive Guide to Clitoral Suction Toys
How Long Does a DUI Stay on Your Record in Utah?
7 Reasons Why a Tech PR Company is Essential for Growing Companies
Captions3 years ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions3 years ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions3 years ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions2 years ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions3 years ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions3 years ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes3 years ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions2 years ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine