The afternoon time starts midday and ends in the evening. It is perhaps the most exciting time for all of us. Our work productivity reaches its peak, and the hunger craving begins to show up at the noontime period. It is the best time of the day. Many working professionals start staring deliberately and desperately at the clock for lunch to relieve their hunger.
You may be confused about making your afternoon time productive and enjoyable if you feel dull and hungry or increase productivity. You should think positive about the afternoon. It is wise to welcome the afternoon healthily. Eat food with high nutritional values to get the strength to warm up, and make up the body to keep up the work. You may also send and receive good afternoon quotes and wishes from your colleagues and close ones.
The tough thing here for most of us is finding the right collection of good afternoon quotes. Don’t worry; we are here to end your search.
Good Afternoon Quotes for Friends to Make Their Day Bright
- The afternoon holds much more than our morning lacks. Enjoy the feeling that comes with it.
- I love spending my afternoon, knowing that it is the engine of every day.
- There is nothing that compares with the joy that a sunny afternoon brings. It remains one beautiful thing in the world.
- I love my afternoon bright and breezy. Nothing beats the feeling that comes from such a moment.
- Every afternoon is golden if there is a little smile on someone’s face.
- I love everything in the world, but I love my afternoon much more when it is bright and beautiful.
- After the morning sun has come and go, you know what’s next. Nothing beats the afternoon sun.
- I love it sunny and beautiful. I want it breeze and calm. I want the best of the afternoon every day of my life.
Noontime, the mid of the day, is the most challenging time to pass. You can wish a highly energetic and full of possibilities good afternoon to your friends. You may want them to thrash all their set goals and go home with no work stress. From the bottom of your heart, wish them a happening good afternoon.
In the afternoon, more than half the citizens work. Most of them are under profound stress of getting the job done rightly and on time. The pressure of wrapping up the piled up work can take a massive toll on health. To sway away your friends’ work stress and make their day bright, good afternoon wishes can do the miracle.
Good Afternoon Quotes and Messages to Melt His/Her Heart
- I can’t stop thinking about you; you are always in my mind. Good afternoon my love.
- Every day, my love for you grows stronger than you can imagine, may you have a lovely good afternoon.
- What a wonderful day, the weather is just amazing, may you enjoy your afternoon to the fullest. I love you. Good afternoon.
- I desire to be with you always, to hug and hold you in my arms. I love you, my dear. Good afternoon.
- I wish you were here with me; I would hug and hold you tightly, never to let you go. Good afternoon love.
- I know one day we will be together, but the distance cannot stop me from wishing you a wonderful afternoon. I miss and Love you. Good afternoon.
- My prayer is for us to be together for many years to come, spent the dawn, noon, and dusk together. Good afternoon my love.
- My love, I just want to let you know you are always in my thoughts. I take this special moment to say good afternoon. Love you.
- How is your afternoon sweetheart, hope you are doing fine.
We all love to receive inspiring and positive morning messages from our loved ones when we rise in the morning. Most people start feeling tired as the morning time passes and noontime beings. Enormous work pressure and limited time are the key reason why we feel completely lost during noontime.
This boredom and lack of incisive inspiration can easily be overcome by sending and receiving good afternoon greetings combining wonderful good afternoon quotes and making the afternoon time utterly fantastic. A simple good afternoon message full of motivation and warmth is sufficient to meet his/her heart for you.
These good afternoon quotes above will make dull afternoons a perfect one. Pick one from them and send it to him/her to melt their heart.
Romantic Good Afternoon Messages for Your Sweetheart
- As I sit here reminiscing about you, I desire to be with you always, embracing my arms around you today and forever. Good afternoon, I miss you.
- I was regularly reminiscing about you today, hoping you were here now and I wish to put my arms around you and hug you tightly. I love you. Good afternoon.
- Seeing those we cherished from afar off, smiles are the first thing we usually present to them as we desire to give them a lot of brightness. Good afternoon.
- Every day I miss you in my life since you’ve been a big part of it now and I don’t want to stay a moment without you in it. I miss you. Good afternoon.
- Every day I miss you much more, and this noon, I felt bad because I won’t be able to see you like you are many miles away from me. I miss you. Good afternoon.
- I’m presenting you with my heart, filled up with my love for you, make sure you drain all the love before sending it back to me. I love you. Good afternoon.
- It’s my prayer that God gives us many chances to always be together, not just at dawn and dusk but also at noon. Good afternoon, I love you.
- Just as we have the mornings and the nights, but something sits in between them both; it’s called AFTERNOON. I love you. Good afternoon.
- I’m addicted to you and your love; an addict of your love, because your love has always rejuvenated me whenever I’m weak. I love you. Good afternoon.
Wishing your sweetheart in the morning and the night time is easy as you get sufficient time to send wishes. But during the busy afternoon, you have to take some time for your busy schedule to send good afternoon wishes to Your Sweetheart.
You can wish a highly energetic and full of possibilities good afternoon to your sweetheart. You may want them to thrash all their set goals and go home with no work stress.
You may like to shock your loved ones this afternoon with something special. From the bottom of your heart, wish them a happening good afternoon.
From the quotes above, you can choose simple and charming, loving words to say. So, these good afternoon quotes will help your loved ones feel good.
Inspirational Afternoon Quotes to Make You Full of Energy
- Good afternoon! May the sweet peace be part of your heart today and always and there is life shining through your sigh. May you have much light and peace.
- With you, every part of a day is beautiful. I live every day to love you more than yesterday. Wishing you an enjoyable afternoon my love!
- This bright afternoon sun always reminds me of how you brighten my life with all the happiness. I miss you a lot this afternoon. Have a good time!
- Nature looks quieter and more beautiful at this time of the day! You don’t want to miss the beauty of this time! Wishing you a happy afternoon!
- What a wonderful afternoon to finish your day with! I hope you’re having a great time sitting on your balcony, enjoying this afternoon beauty!
- I wish I were with you this time of the day. We hardly have a beautiful afternoon like this nowadays. Wishing you a peaceful afternoon!
- Afternoon has come to indicate to you, half of your day’s work is over, just another half a day to go, be brisk, and keep enjoying your works. Have happy noon!
- Mornings are for starting a new work. Afternoons are for remembering. Evenings are for refreshing. Nights are for relaxing. So remember people, who are remembering you. Have happy noon!
Afternoon time is the best time of the day that indicates half of your day is complete. Half is yet to be completed. At this time, you can look halfway back to check out what wrong and right things you have done. Also, you can look forward to planning wisely for the rest of the day.
Though you may have a great start to the morning, drowsiness and dullness are quite normal in the afternoon. The enormous work pressure decreases energy wholly and quickly sucks a person’s life up to the afternoon lunchtime.
Some gem apart selection of the best good afternoon quotes may motivate every fiber of your body. You may find the Good Afternoon Quotes above are inspiring and encouraging to lead a good afternoon ahead.
Funny Good Afternoon Quotes to Make You Laugh
- I value our friendship so much and it is the reason why I am sending you a good afternoon message.
- I want to use this afternoon to say I appreciate your effort in supporting me to grow in life. Thanks for all your support and love. Good Afternoon Friend.
- Afternoon has come to indicate to you, half of your day’s work is over, just another half a day to go be brick and keep enjoying your work.
- Since the day I met you as a friend, this world has been a terrible place to be, until I met you. Good afternoon.
- Our main purpose in this life is to help others. And if u can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. Good Afternoon.
- Adoring you has been an encounter that I esteem. Regardless of whether I lived to be 100, you would be the most astounding, loved piece of my life. I love your grin, your voice, and every little thing about you. Good afternoon, my dear!
- With a dark blue sky over my head and a loosening upwind around me, the main thing I am missing right presently is the organization of you. I wish you a reviving afternoon.
- As a result of you, I feel more bliss than I at any point thought was conceivable. Being with you has been my blessing from heaven, and I am thankful for the point that you are a piece of my life. I trust that you have an afternoon as astounding as you seem to be.
Looking for some beautiful and energizing good afternoon quotes? We have compiled a beautiful collection of funny and wise good afternoon quotes to greet your friends and family.
Often after a busy morning, no matter how tired and lazy you may feel in the afternoon, it doesn’t keep you down to wish your nearby ones. You may want to move your friends with some Funny Good Afternoon Quotes.
You may also feel to have some fun in the tiny leisure afternoon. Funny Good Afternoon Quotes can make you laugh, and we all knowlaughter truly is the best medicine for your soul. Not only does laughter reduce stress, but it also lowers your blood pressure, gives you an excellent ab workout, and releases endorphins.
We have collected above a long list of funny quotes to make you laugh out loud.
Saturday Afternoon Quotes for a Happy Weekend
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. –Bill Watterson
- There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. –Nora Roberts
- Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
- Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through. –Anthony Burgess
- Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you. –Ogden Nash
- Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans. –Mike Birbiglia
- Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love. –C.J. Carlyon
- I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday. –Chip Gaines
Inspirational good afternoon quotes and wishes can boost your dull noontime and inject the needed passion in you to keep going and make the day cheerful and productive.
To most people, Saturday is the most beautiful day of the week as we are free to do whatever we love the most on this day. The weekend comes with countless opportunities for fun, relaxation, and beautiful moments.
On Saturday, we can go out, stay y indoors to relax or share a cozy moment with our loved ones, or spend some time catching up on favorite books or movies.
Check out these Saturday afternoon quotes above to remind yourself why and how to make Saturday great.
Monday Afternoon Quotes and Wishes That Will Get You Fired up
- Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. –Michael Ely
- Mondays are the start of the workweek which offers new beginnings 52 times a year! –David Dweck
- Good afternoon and have a happy Monday.
- The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday. –Art Rooney
- Happy Monday. Wish you a wonderful day.
- Happy Monday afternoon.
- Good afternoon. Hoping you are having a great Monday.
- It’s just another manic Monday. I wish it was Sunday. Because that’s my fun day. I don’t have to run day. –Prince Rogers Nelson
Sunday afternoon reminds all the weekend is slowly coming to an end, your focus may shift to the week ahead. Many people start thinking about all the next week’s responsibilities and deadlines. To them, Monday afternoon is not a popular time. In fact, they feel great difficulties with getting started on a Monday morning.
How you start your Monday afternoon can have quite an impact upon the entire week ahead. Monday afternoon sets the stage for the upcoming day and for the rest of the week. You need all your willpower to get out of bed simply.
The above Monday afternoon quotes will energize and motivate and help you have an excellent start to your workweek.
Friday Afternoon Quotes to Activate Your Weekend Mode
- Friday afternoon feels like heaven. –El Fuego
- If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either. –James Johnson
- It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown, and let the monster see you smile! –Napz Cherub Pellazo
- Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! –Kate Summers
- It’s Friday! Time to go makes stories for Monday.
- Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss. –S. O’Sade
- Every Friday, I like to high five ourselves for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor. –Nanea Hoffman
- I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years. –Vanilla Ice
- I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well. –Jimmy Bennett
- It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.
Friday, the most expected day of the week, marks the beginning of the weekend. On Fridays, the workweek is almost over, and two days of freedom and fun over the weekend await us. The sense of hope and thrill that makes Fridays exciting.
Friday afternoon, you can plan how to and with whom you are going to spend your holidays. To get the actual weekend mood at this time, read some inspiring, emotional, cute, and lovely good afternoon quotes.
Good Afternoon Quotes and Greetings
- Life is a magic. The beauty of life is the next second. Enjoy this afternoon.
- Have a good afternoon and a great day!
- Hope you have an afternoon as lovely as you are.
- It is the end of a fine bronze-tinted afternoon with purple shadows and febrile scraps of cloud. -Daniel Arsand
- The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected. -Jonathan Grimwood
- Good afternoon does not listen to negative people. Join someone who sees life with good eyes.
- Good afternoon enjoys with joy You deserve all the good things in life and this afternoon is being wonderful.
- Just as we can learn from our mistakes, we can gain character from our disappointments. Good afternoon!
- If we grow with the hard blows of life we can also grow with the soft touches of the soul. Good afternoon!
- Gardens will bloom flowers lamps will burn at night pray to the Lord to be happy the rest we offer you Afternoon.
Good Afternoon Quotes and Wishes
- Life is a magic, which hides thousands of secrets. I wish every second will be magical wonder in your life. Good afternoon!
- Half of the day is over; have a marvelous afternoon and enjoy the rest of the day!
- Leave me a smile just warm enough to spend a million golden afternoons in. –Sanober Khan
- Night has gone, morning has gone. But I have good noon to say you. Good afternoon.
- Hope you have an afternoon as lovely as you are.
- To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace. -Milan Kundera
- Here’s a wish for a fun afternoon and the gentle breeze that comes with it.
- May this beautiful afternoon fill your heart with happiness!
- You are as bright as the afternoon sun.
- The afternoon is when the day starts to slow down. Enjoy yourself!
Motivational Afternoon Quotes and Messages
- Life is an open book, if anyone needs to get some motivation it is the best source to get it, remain favored and attempt to be receptive, Good Afternoon!
- Be bright like the afternoon sun and let everyone who sees you feel inspired by all the great things you do. You have one life here on earth. Make it count in whatever way you can. Good afternoon!
- Have you stuck again in an afternoon with nothing to do? Start with your dreams, decide where you want to be, and create a plan to reach there. Every little step will lead you clock pulse famous tiny. –John Ross
- Change one coordinate in your spiritual compass and you change your entire life’s direction. Good afternoon!
- Time pulses from the afternoon like blood from a serious wound. -Hilma Wolitzer
- If you feel tired and sleepy you could use a nap, you will see that it will help you recover your energy and feel much better to finish the day. Have a beautiful afternoon!
- Learning history is so easy but making history is so difficult. Make a history of yourself and make others to learn it! Good afternoon! -Vrishab
- When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you’ll have more opportunities. Good afternoon!
- The afternoon is not only the middle of the day it is the time to complete our essential task and go ahead in life. -Shashikant Shinde
- Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. –Susan Ertz
Inspirational Good Afternoon Quotes
- There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn. Good afternoon!
- Busy life makes prayers harder, but prayers make a hard and busy life easier. So, keep praying… Good Afternoon!
- Good afternoon! Do not say that victory is lost if it is from battles that one lives life.
- The great thing a little lamp can do which the big sun cannot do is it gives light at night No one is superior by size but by purpose. Good afternoon!
- Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day. Good Afternoon
- Nobody looks at the moon in the afternoon, and this is the moment when it would most require our attention since its existence is still in doubt. –Italo Calvino
- Never drink black coffee at lunch; it will keep you awake all afternoon. -Jilly Cooper
- There is still nothing in life as constant and as changing at the same time as an afternoon at a ballpark. –Larry King
- There is an hour of the afternoon when the plain is on the verge of saying something. It never says, or perhaps it says it infinitely, or perhaps we do not understand it, or we understand it and it is untranslatable as music. –Jorge Luis Borges
- lose yourself in nature and find peace.
Good Afternoon Quotes and Sayings for Your Love
- My wishes will always be with you, Good Afternoon Dear!
- The day has come to a halt realizing that I am yet to wish you a great afternoon. My dear, if you thought you were forgotten, you’re so wrong. Good afternoon!
- There is nothing so wrong in this world that a sensible woman can’t set it right in the course of an afternoon. –Giraudoux
- Wishing you a splendid afternoon my one and only!
- If you come at four in the afternoon, I’ll begin to be happy by three. -Antoine
- I know that the day is not over yet, but it is not necessary for this to happen so that I want to give you a nice message of the good afternoon and that is because I love you very much my precious one.
- Just as the sun rises and it gives a glow to the faces of those who behold it, that’s how your love makes me glow. Good afternoon, baby.
- Good afternoon to the one who holds keys to my heart! I hope you had a wonderful morning. Good afternoon sweetheart.
- May this afternoon bring a lot of pleasant surprises for you and fills your heart with infinite joy. Wishing you a very warm and love-filled afternoon!
- Under certain circumstances, there are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. -Henry James
Final Thoughts on Afternoon Quotes
There are countless ways to welcome a perfect afternoon period. You can do it by taking a good deep breath and contemplate on your remaining official work. Having some nutritious snacks to refill the decreasing energy or chit chat with friends or office colleagues can chill up your mood.
Sending and receiving good afternoon quotes from your close ones is another exciting way to welcome the afternoon time with profound energy and kicking up yourself to spend every moment of the rest of the day effectively.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
6 Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
How Digital Marketing Helps to Grow Your Business
Online Privacy and Why It’s Elusive
How Does CBD Vape Pen Help with Stressful Situations?
9 Reasons Why Non GamStop Casinos Are the Perfect Place for You to Play Online
Tips for Hiring Plumbers in St. Petersburg, FL
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine