It’s human nature to desire company, to seek the warmth of someone else’s presence. Whether it’s another person, a place, an animal, or an emotion, it’s hard to let go of things we are most familiar with.
But what’s harder? It’s the one left behind in the dark. To be abandoned by the things most precious to us. To yearn for the company, only to lose it in the end.
Are you feeling abandoned lately? Whether in a relationship, a friendship, in your family, or something else, do you feel like you have been left alone? If so, here are 61 quotes that might just speak to you on a deeper level.
Feeling Abandoned Quotes in a Relationship That’ll Break Your Heart
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you. Then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go. –Aubrey Drake Graham
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. –J.S.B. Morse
- To be rejected by someone doesn’t mean you should also reject yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn’t mean that nobody will ever love you anymore. Remember that only one person has rejected you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person’s opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God. –Jocelyn Soriano
- You fell in love with a storm. Did you think you would get out unscathed? –Nikita Gill
- You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless. –Stelle Atwater
- Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away. –Ashley
- He taught me how to love, but he didn’t teach me how to stop.
- A relationship should not be measured in months or years. It’s the caliber of the memories that matter. Their impact, their permanence, and the degree to which they change you. I’ve had relationships lasting years I can now scarcely recollect and hours with others that feel like infinities.
- The relationship is not just meant for making love but to be with each other for lifelong.
To be in a relationship can be both a beautiful and painful experience. Loving someone is beautiful, but realizing the lack of reciprocation is a very tormenting feeling.
If you have loved someone earnestly only for them to disregard your feelings and leave you completely, then just know that you deserve better, no matter what you tell yourself.
It is because you have done everything but got nothing in return. On the contrary, they got everything but gave nothing in return. So you have to keep being strong and confident until you find the right person.
When the right person comes along, everything will suddenly click into place, and the puzzle will be complete. Love will be a more beautiful feeling, and pain will only be something that will make the bond stronger.
Emotional Abandoned Quotes to Let You Know Abandonment Hurts
- We walked to meet each other up at the time of our love and then we have been irresistibly drifting in different directions, and there’s no altering that. –Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- A generous heart is always open, always ready to receive our going and coming. In the midst of such love, we need never fear abandonment. This is the most precious gift true love offers – the experience of knowing we always belong. –Bell Hooks
- They say that abandonment is a wound that never heals. I say only that an abandoned child never forgets. –Mario Balotelli
- It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion. –Rebecca West
- When you have a good heart, then it means that you can end up hurting the most. So if you have a good heart, you must protect it.
- All my old fears came up with fears of being emotionally abandoned. And when it looked like the same thing was happening again, I did something that I didn’t know I could do. I said no. No to repeating the same mistake. I set my boundaries, I stated my worth and was prepared to walk away.
- I may have lost someone who didn’t love me, but you lost someone who truly loved you.
- You have the right to leave someone, but at least tell them why, cause what’s even more painful than being abandoned, is knowing you’re not worth an explanation. –Drake
The feeling of being abandoned is hard to put into words. These quotes perfectly capture the emotional voice of this painful feeling.
The more you get abandoned by someone you care about, the more you break a little inside. You start to develop a fear. This fear of being abandoned often leads us to shut ourselves from others.
But regardless of what anyone says, abandonment is a part of our lives that we have to accept, just like how we have to accept the death of a loved one. Life is all about watching people come and go until you find someone who stays.
Abandoned Quotes about Places and Buildings That’ll Recall Your Memories
- I left the library. Crossing the street, I was hit head-on by a brutal loneliness. I felt dark and hollow. Abandoned, unnoticed, forgotten, I stood on the sidewalk, a nothing, a gatherer of dust. People hurried past me, and everyone who walked by was happier than I. I felt the old envy. I would have given anything to be one of them. –Nicole Krauss
- No child, no matter what path they may have chosen, should be abandoned by the people who should love them the most. When two people come together and make the conscious decision to create a life, they have an obligation to protect and love that child until death. –S.L. Jennings
- The abandoned house had learned to sing with the wind and lean into the sunshine, to let the birdsong echo within and appreciate the rhythm of quenching rain.
- The abandoned house, after so much quiet and reflective time, had discovered the company of the trees and wildflowers that brought brightness right up to its doors and windows.
- Memories are like a garden. Regularly tend the pleasant blossoms and remove the invasive weeds. –Linda Fifer Ralphs
- Memories are contrary things; if you quit chasing them and turn your back, they often return on their own. –Stephen King
In the passage of time, memories are the only treasures we can protect forever. Time passes, but it does leave us memories to reminisce in the lonely hours.
There are places that become important to us when we stay there long enough. Often we have to leave these places forever, and a feeling of being abandoned washes over us. But if the memories of our happiest times in these places remain, we can stay in that place for as long as we want.
So hold your memories close to your hearts. At the last stage of your life, these are the memories that will remind you that your life was worth living. These precious memories will make you drown in nostalgia and maybe shed some tears of happiness.
Abandoned Quotes about Child to Raise Our Attention
- All children are born to grow, to develop, to live, to love, and to articulate their needs and feelings for their self-protection. –Alice Miller
- Unhappiness in a child accumulates because he sees no end to the dark tunnel. The thirteen weeks of a term might just as well be thirteen years. –Graeme Greene
- If God places a child before you, and you are too busy to wield either a positive or negative influence…you just did the latter! You communicated that the child doesn’t matter and isn’t important. –Wess Stafford
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. –Frederick Douglass
- I wish children could grow according to their natural pace: sleep when sleepy, wake up when rested, eat when hungry, cry when upset, play, and explore without being unnecessarily interrupted; in other words, be allowed to grow and blossom as each was meant to. –Magda Gerber
- I’m always amazed when adults say that children “just did that to get attention”. Naturally, children who need attention will do all kinds of things to get it. Why not just give it to them? –Lawrence J Cohen
- I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy. They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention. –Kenny Guinn
- There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings. –Hodding Carter
All children are like a newborn flower — the more you care for them, the more beautiful they will grow up, and the more you neglect them, the more they will slowly begin to die.
Your responsibility as a parent doesn’t end right after you give birth. If you chose to have a child, you need to be prepared to give them all the love and care they need so they can flourish to their fullest. If you aren’t prepared for this responsibility, don’t take a child in the first place.
Remember, no matter what, your child is a part of you. You brought them to this world. So regardless of your child’s career choice, mental health issues, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, or anything else — don’t abandon them. The family should be their first and most loyal BFF.
Your child should be your biggest priority, so don’t disregard their feelings and demands. Don’t tell them to leave if they don’t listen to you. Don’t suffocate them. Instead, love them, support them, and let them know they’re not alone.
Abandoned Quotes That’ll Make You Cry | You Abandoned Me Quotes
- Never compare yourself with others because they don’t know your bad time and you don’t know about theirs.
- In love, you will have fights but the fight should not go long but the love should go long forever.
- Depression is like a heaviness that you can’t ever escape. It crushes down on you, making even the smallest things like tying your shoes or chewing on toast seem like a twenty-mile hike uphill. Depression is a part of you; it’s in your bones and your blood. –Jasmine Warga
- You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. –Johnny Depp
- I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can’t because I know you won’t come after me & that’s what hurts the most.
- Recently abandoned women can be complicated. –Elizabeth Kostova
- Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain. –Bob Marley
- As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong. –Tabitha Suzuma
There is no worse feeling than to be hurt by someone you thought would never hurt you. It’s a misery that doesn’t seem to go away. It is a sad song that keeps playing on loop.
Pain is an inevitable part of who we are as humans. People who care about each other always end up intentionally or unintentionally hurting each other. But it’s your job to figure out whether the hurt was for something better or something worse.
Don’t let yourself get hurt by people who don’t deserve you or by people who don’t admit they have hurt you. You need to be in charge of your own self-worth, and that of others in your own life.
Abandoned Quotes about Family Abandonment
- I was alone. I had no one. No mother, no father, no brothers, no sisters, no grandmas, no grandpas, no uncles, no aunties, no cousins, and no tribe. I’d seen the children at the orphanage laugh or cry when they received news about a family member. I would never receive such news and any family would laugh or cry for me. That day I understood with sharp clarity that I didn’t have a mother who wanted me. –Maria Nambu
- Little is more extraordinary than the decision to migrate, little more extraordinary than the accumulation of emotions and thoughts which finally leads a family to say farewell to a community where it has lived for centuries, to abandon old ties and familiar landmarks, and to sail across dark seas to a strange land.
- “I feel as if there is nothing left for me to be alive for,” I said slowly. “I have no family, it is just me. No one will be able to tell stories about my childhood.”
- If we abandon marriage, we abandon the family. –Michael Enzi
- A family ship will never sink until it is abandoned by its crew. –Wes Fesler
- Men are perfectly willing to abandon a woman but they refuse to be abandoned by her. –Honoré de Balzac
- Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights and our comfort when we occasionally falter. –Brad Henry
Family is supposed to be the only people who would accept us no matter what kind of person we become. Family is supposed to be the only people you can unhesitatingly go to when you need help.
But if that family abandons you, cuts off ties with you, then it is indeed the most unfortunate thing in this world. It is truly lonely to be abandoned by the people you thought would always be your only home.
No family can ever break apart if every member makes necessary compromises, listens, and tries to understand each other. So it is important to hear what your family wants to tell you, and tell them what you want to say. Only then a family will hold together.
Abandoned Quotes about Dog That’ll Inspire You to Help Human’s Most Loyal Friend
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. –Josh Billings
- Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more. –Agatha Christie
- The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back when you go out the door without them. –Stanley Coren
- To be sure, the dog is loyal. But why, on that account, should we take him as an example? He is loyal to men, not to other dogs. –Karl Kraus
- Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished. –Author Dean Koontz
- I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive. –Comedienne Gilda Radner
- It has repeatedly been said that a dog is a man’s best friend. But there may be a lot you still don’t know about this adorable, well-loved animal. Here are some fun facts to help you get to know more about your furry friend.
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Dogs are the only animals who can understand humans on a different level and respond to our communication. If properly taken care of, dogs can end up becoming our best friend, our loyal companion, our partner in crime.
Dogs are creatures who will unconditionally give you love when no one else does. Your dog will never abandon you. They will protect you, support you, and most importantly, stay by your side.
So love your dogs. Treat them like you would treat your best friend. Show them the loyalty they show you. Appreciate them, and be grateful they exist.
Abandoned Quotes That Call for Everyone’s Attention | Mother and Father Abandonment Quotes
- You initially become funny as a kid because you’re looking for attention and love. Psychologists think that’s all to do with mother abandonment. I think John Cleese has his depressions, and Terry Gilliam’s the same. All of us together make one completely insane person. –Eric Idle
- I had to get in touch with the source, I had to go back into my abandonment issues with my mother, I had to go into issues with my father I hadn’t even looked at before. –Kenny Loggins
- I’ve spoken of the patient Peter who was obsessively forced to make conquests with women, to seduce and then to abandon them, until he was at last able to experience how he himself had repeatedly been abandoned by his mother.
- Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan. –John F. Kennedy
- “Give as few orders as possible,” his father had told him once long ago. “Once you’ve given orders on a subject, you must always give orders on that subject.” –Frank Herbert (from Dune)
- A father may turn his back on his child, but a mother’s love endures through all. –Washington Irving
- An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is too late.
Parents are the dearest person to their children. A parent shapes the life of their kids, molds them into the kind of person they grow up to be. Everything that a child becomes as an adult is a result of their parents’ parenting.
Hence as a parent, it is important to be present for your child. It is important to tend to their needs and demands. It is important not to leave any gaps in their upbringing.
And as the child, it is your duty to learn from your parents, to give them the love they give you, to not hurt them unnecessarily. A mutual effort from both sides is what keeps a ship afloat.
Best Abandoned Quotes and Sayings
- You know how it goes: at some point in your life, you fell in love with someone and had a glimpse of God. Then you abandoned life and lover and started celebrating your love for God. –Kamand Kojouri
- Many times, though, when people feel as if the universe has abandoned them, the truth is that they have abandoned their dreams, and as a result they have abandoned the uni-verse. What we think is being done to us, we are actually doing to ourselves. It’s a totally crazy reversal that is true most of the time. –Mastin Kipp
- Basic human contact – the meeting of eyes, the exchanging of words – is to the psyche what oxygen is to the brain. If you’re feeling abandoned by the world, interact with anyone you can.-Martha Beck
- We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm in our marriage. Real love is about weathering the storms of life together.
- A person is born with feelings of envy and hate. If he gives way to them, they will lead him to violence and crime, and any sense of loyalty and good faith will be abandoned.
- Finally, mutually, and completely, they released all doubts, abandoned all fears, unwilling and unable to deny this overpowering love. –R. Lee Ermey
- If someone hurt you, abandoned you, betrayed you… it says nothing about your meaningfulness but everything about their character. –Krystal
- People need to know that they are not alone, that they have not been abandoned; but that there is One Who loves them for what they are, who cares about them. –Dada Vaswani
- At last I perceive that in revolutions the supreme power rests with the most abandoned. -Georges Danton
- The environment will continue to deteriorate until pollution practices are abandoned. -B. F. Skinner
- We’re trying to show them we haven’t abandoned them. They’re a human voice and not just a number. We’re hearing their stories. We want to make sure we’re tending to their needs.
Sad Abandoned Quotes for the Painful Feeling
- Here is the tragedy: when you are the victim of depression, not only do you feel utterly helpless and abandoned by the world, you also know that very few people can understand, or even begin to believe, that life can be this painful. –Giles Andreae
- A humankind abandoned in its earlier formative stage becomes its own greatest threat to survival. -Maria Montessori
- The end result of any form of abandonment is pain, heartache, confusion, a shattered self-concept, and many times a refusal to trust again. -Susan R. Germanson
- I was finished with assuming the best intentions of those who abandoned me, done trying to assuage my loneliness in barren places. -Saleem Haddad
- The struggle of my life created empathy – I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me.
- The feeling of abandonment overwhelmed me as I realised that no one had waited, or cared where I was.
- There is nothing lonelier than a cat who has been loved, at least for a while, and then abandoned on the side of the road. –Kathi Appelt
- There must be different kinds of loneliness, or at least different degrees of loneliness, but the most terrifying loneliness is not experienced by everyone and can be understood by only a few. I compare the panic in this kind of loneliness to the dog we see running frantically down the road pursuing the family car. He is not really being left behind, for the family knows it is to return, but for that moment in his limited understanding, he is being left alone forever, and he has to run and run to survive. It is no wonder that we make terrible choices in our lives to avoid loneliness. –Charles M. Schulz
- When loneliness is a constant state of being, it harkens back to a childhood wherein neglect and abandonment were the landscape of life. –Alexandra Katehakis
- The abandoned infant’s cry is rage, not fear.
Being Abandoned Quotes
- Being abandoned or give up is the most devastating emotion we can cause in another human being. –Gary Daivd Currie
- If I was such a good dog, why was I being abandoned by my owner? –W. Bruce Cameron
- There is no greater punishment than that of being abandoned to one’s self. –Pasquier Quesnel
- Being abandoned is awful but saying ‘don’t leave me’ is even worse.
- I believe you can’t be an actor if you haven’t had the feeling of being abandoned as a child.-Isabelle Adjani
- The desperate loneliness is nothing compared to the torture of falling in love and then being abandoned.-A.J. Nuest
- My whole life I’ve had the fear that I was going to be abandoned. –Halle Berry
- There are ways of being abandoned even when your parents are right there. –Louise Erdrich
- Sometimes you must embrace the feeling of being abandoned, until your deepest self warms to the thought of you being its closest companion. –Curtis Tyrone Jones
- Being abandoned doesn’t make for little angels. –Margarat Way
Short Abandoned Quotes
- Abandoned like an empty beer bottle, cigarette butt, worn-out shoe. –Dennis Vickers
- You are not abandoned until you feel that you are!
- When you abandon making choices, you enter the vast world of excuses.
- Race hate isn’t human nature; race hate is the abandonment of human nature. –OrsonWelles
- Never abandon your dreams just because someone living their nightmare told you so.
- It was always himself that the coward abandoned first. After this all other betrayals came easily. –Cormac Mccarthy
- Reality seems valueless by comparison with the dreams of fevered imaginations; reality is therefore abandoned. –Emile Durkheim
- Abandoned, that’s how I feel when you are not around.
- One response to feeling abandoned is to abandon yourself. –Theodore Millon
- Art is never finished, only abandoned. –Leonardo da Vinci
Abandoned Quotes about Friendship
- Friends will abandon you in times of disgrace, but enemies will follow you to your death.
- In times of hardship and pain, we may feel abandoned by our friends, by our families, and by our Creator. But if we believe that God has left us, even for a moment, we are mistaken. God never abandons us, not even when the raindrops are falling in buckets. Through every storm of life, He is ever-present, offering us His grace, His love, and His mercies. –Laura Story
- The happiest adults are those who never buried old toys or abandoned imaginary friends. –Richelle E. Goodrich
- Never abandon an old friend, you will never find one who can take his place, friendship is like wine it gets better as it grow older.
- The man abandoned by his friends, one after another, without just cause, will acquire, the reputation of being hard to please, changeable, ungrateful, unsociable. –Joseph Roux
- I’ve spent years feeling abandoned by friends and family alike, but this is not a contest so I hope things get better.
- Feeling left out by friends is the worst.
- Some possessions are like old friends, and you never want to abandon an old friend. –Nina Campbell
- Abandoned by friends, killed by reality, cursed till eternity. Is it a great gift or my worst nightmare? –Aleek, The No Life King
- When friends abandoned him, Paul asked God not to count their actions against them. He followed the example of Jesus, who prayed for the Father to forgive His persecutors. What’s your response when friends let you down? Forgiveness is the choice that pleases God every time. –Charles Stanley
Final Thoughts on Abandoned Quotes
It is not easy to overcome and recover from the feeling of being abandoned. But remember that it’s not the end, that no one is truly alone in this world. Sooner or later, a new person will walk into your life, and they might just be the person you were looking for this whole time.
If someone you love has abandoned you, you have to let them go and move on. The more you stick to it the harder it will be. But you can take your time. The world isn’t ending yet, so the possibility of finding someone who will stay with you forever isn’t gonna run away either.
So stay strong and be positive!
Subscription Box Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Loved Ones
When it comes to giving presents, it’s no secret that foodie relatives and friends are the easiest to shop for as one simply has to give them their favorite treats on their birthday or other special occasions. But if you really want to spoil your loved ones this year, why not give them a food or beverage subscription box? According to recent data, food subscription boxes are all the rage these days, and 60 percent of all purchased subscription boxes are food related. Most people are eager to get a subscription box since it allows them to sample different items every month, so if you’ve got a foodie friend or family member, here are the best subscription box gift ideas for your loved ones.
Tea of the Month Subscription Box
Tea is one of the healthiest, most comforting, and most accessible beverages in the world. In 2021, it was estimated that almost 300 billion liters of tea were consumed worldwide. It is also one of the oldest drinks in the world, and most countries have their own tea variants and special ways of preparing and drinking tea. If your friend loves to sample different types of tea, consider giving them a tea of the month subscription box. A typical box may contain two to three variants of single origin tea, information about where the tea came from, tea-related accessories such as tea filters, and some tips on brewing or steeping. Your friend will surely enjoy tasting green tea from Indonesia, Japan, or South Korea, and black tea from Southern India, among others.
Dessert Subscription Box
If your foodie relative has a sweet tooth, then there’s no better gift than a dessert subscription box. You can get them a subscription to a brand that sends different types of desserts, such as Harry & David, which is known for offering a wide range of sweet treats such as cheese cake, pies, chocolates, and caramel popcorn, among others. Meanwhile, if your loved one is an ice cream fan, you can sign them up for an ice cream of the month club subscription with Goldbelly, where they can get 5-6 pints of ice cream or 6-24 ice cream sandwiches per month from different creameries all over the US. There’s also Salt & Straw, which offers non-dairy options and vegan ice cream flavors for your vegan or lactose intolerant relative.
Pizza Subscription Box
A pizza of the month club is an awesome gift for a foodie who loves to discover unusual pizza toppings combinations. If your friend is a fan of Chicago-style pizza, give them a subscription to Amazing Clubs, where they can get three 10-inch deep dish pizzas every month. These pizzas are frozen before being shipped, so the recipient simply needs to pop them in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy their gourmet pizzas. For vegans, there’s Daily Harvest, which delivers vegan and gluten-free flatbreads. They also offer soups, smoothies, and other plant-based snacks, and you can customize the subscription box to include these items.
This year, treat your foodie loved one to a gift that keeps on giving. Consider these subscription box gift ideas for the best teas, desserts, and pizzas that will wow even the most discerning palate.
77 Beautiful Angels Quotes That’ll Warm Your Heart
Angel -the word itself represents purity and love. Angels are something that all of us truly love and believe in. Our love for angels comes from religious faith, myths, Greek mythology itself, or from other aspects. The word “Angel” is usually used in order to represent a person’s loving and pure personality.
Angel is the symbol of purity. That’s why children are usually called angels, as nobody is as pure as a child. One of the most popular angels is “Cupid,” who is also known as the God of love.
Angels also represent love and mystery. Love is something mysterious, and so are angels. So if you think about it, angels, mystery, and love are interrelated. We don’t know for sure if they even exist or not, but we truly believe in them and thank them for the blessings. We can’t see angels or love, but they really help us go through tough times.
When we think of angels, whether we believe in them or not, they instantly warm our hearts up. The word comes with empathy and peace. Whether you believe in them or not, there is something magical and mysterious about them.
If you are an angel lover and might want to read some quotes about them, don’t worry. Here are some angel quotes from famous people that will warm your heart.
- If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. –Tennessee Williams
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered. –Anna Taylor
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. –Terri Guillemets
- When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. –Mary Baker Eddy
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! –Eileen Elias Freeman
- The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God. –Meister Eckhart
- Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels. –Richard Wilbur
- Angels are visible to those who accept the light and break the pact made with darkness. –Paulo Coelho
- The greatest achievement was at first and for a time, a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. –James Allen
What is the first thing when you think of angels? I am sure most of you will think of the glow and shine that they have. The shine is so pure that it brightens one’s soul. From a religious perspective, it is said that they are made up of light. So what else can lighten up one’s soul than angels themselves? Nothing and nobody.
Angels have this aura and mystery around them that make us feel so good. Angels are sent into our lives in the form of people, objects, pets, and more. It is like God knows when we need them. So he sends them exactly when needed.
If you ever feel down and want to feel good, we got you. Read these quotes, and you will definitely feel better.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. –Mother Teresa
- Your guardian angel never ever stops communicating with you. I feel that at times they should be frustrated with us, but they seem to have endless patience and they never ever give up on us. –Lorna Byrne
- Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this night/day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. –Catholic prayer
- Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel. Guardian Angels brighten our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and miracles. –Liliah Gifty Akita
- A guardian angel to light the way keep baby safe night and day.
- I have my very own guardian angel watching over me. –Samantha Mason
- We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs. –Saint Augustine
- Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them. –Doreen Virtue
Guardian angels-the group of angels, guard us against all sorts of bad things from happening to us. It is like God has sent them in order to protect something bad from happening to us. They are sent to us in various forms. That’s why most people say that their guardian angels are on their side if they escape from something bad.
Everybody has their fair share of guardian angels who protect them from all sorts of bad stuff. Guardian angels always help us to bring out the good in us.
I am sure most of us usually feel lost and kinda sad. These quotes about guardian angels will definitely bring out the good in us and make us feel better.
- The Fallen angel becomes a malignant devil. –Mary Wollstonecraft Shelle
- Earthly majesty is always akin to the fallen angel, who is proud and unhappy, beautiful but troubled, and whose plans and efforts, though vast, are denied access. –Otto von Bismarck
- He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise. –Lisa Kleypas
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- Smells are the fallen angel of the sense. –Helen Keller
- I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape. –Desmond Morris
- When angels go bad they are worse than anyone else. Remember Lucifer used to be an angel.
- City of fallen angels ended on a cliffhanger. That was equally loved and hated by my readership. –Cassandra Clare
- We have a guardian angel, and who cares if he’s a fallen one? –Anne Stuart
- An elderly fallen angel traveling incognito. –Peter Quennell
What comes to mind when you think of a fallen angel? I am sure most of you will think of Lucifer. The same Lucifer that used to be an angel became a devil due to the pride it had in itself. Not all angels are good as some might be a fallen one, an angel that did something terrible to get banished from there.
Our idea of fallen angels is only limited to Lucifer but these famous people thought beyond that. They thought about the fallen angels from a different perspective that is a must to read.
- Be careful whom you trust, the devil was once an angel. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection. –Khalil Gibran
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as angel, sweet as love. –Charles Maurice
- Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
- I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood. –Ludwig Feuerbach
- The angel within me thrives on the devil within me. –Kedar Joshi
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. –Marilyn Monroe
- I am not an angel and do not pretend to be. That is not one of my roles. But I am not the devil either. I am a woman and a serious artist, and I would like so to be judged. –Maria Callas
- In the Christian world, it is believed that angels were created at the beginning and that heaven was formed of them; and that the Devil or Satan was an angel of light, who, becoming rebellions, was cast down with his crew, and that this was the origin of hell. –Emanuel Swedenborg
Social media has become a unique platform for people of all ages and genders to share their thoughts on. They want to share all their thoughts on social media by uploading a status or sharing a couple of quotes. Among the quotes that are shared, angels and devils are usually a very common topic as that is something that most people relate to. Angels and devils are a very trendy topic nowadays as many people have really gotten into religious beliefs and other mythologies.
If you want to share quotes about devils and angels and can’t find a food one, don’t worry because we got you. These quotes about devils and angels are ready to share on any social media platform.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. –Mae West
- You don’t automatically sprout angel wings when you get to the other side -you grow them here. –Suzanne Giesemann
- God gave the Angels wings and humans chocolate. –Debbie Macomber
- Even angels must find their wings too heavy sometimes. –Helen Van Slyke
- My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings. –Jess C. Scott
- When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings. –Rita Dove
- On my back, I have the cross and angel wings: rise above it, no matter what life throws at you. And also, you know, Jesus rose from the grave. –Lewis Hamilton
- An angel of God never has wings. –Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. –John Keats
What comes to your mind when you think of an angel’s wings? For some, the answer might be excitement, for some, it might be astonishing, and for some, it might be a prized possession. An angel’s wings are an angel’s very prized possession. Without an angel’s wing, they feel incomplete and weak as it is a very important part of them.
You might understand the importance of an angel’s wings better if I give you an example. Just like it was Maleficent’s prized possession that completed her and gave her power, it is like that for other angels too. So even though it might not seem like much, it plays a huge role and has a very big significance.
Angel in Heaven Quotes That’ll Touch Your Heart
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel, in Heaven, blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- There ain’t been no angels in heaven around since God invented girls. –Elton John
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends…I’m surrounded by these angels, but I call them my friends. –Pamela Daranjo
- Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking into an angel’s eyes.
- While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image. –Henk Kruger
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.
- The Bible says angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ. –Carol Nkambule
Angels and the heavens are interrelated to each other. You can’t imagine angels without the heavens and heaven without angels. There is literally no heaven without angels. They are that last piece of the puzzle. It is impossible to finish that puzzle without it. Just like that angels are the finishing touch of heaven, they complete it.
Angels are said to be the symbol of love and harmony as they are the ones who will welcome us in the gates of heaven for a new beginning. Imagining it itself will harm your heart.
You might feel sad and demotivated at times. These angel and heaven quotes will for sure warm your heart.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly. –Ed Sheeran
- Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels. –Allen Ginsberg
- Every angel is terrifying. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can fly lightly because they take God seriously. –Eileen Elias Freeman
- Kindness is the touch of an angel’s hand. –James Leonard Gordon
- Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times. –Doreen Virtue
- To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition. –Melanie Beckler
- We are each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
There is nothing better to keep in your mind so that you feel better than some angel quotes. Angels don’t just symbolize love, unity, harmony, and purity without any reason. Angels spread love and are the epitome of purity, so nothing can make you feel better than they can.
Angels are such a precious thing for some people as they are the carrier of the blessings that we get in life and the guardian who protects us from all sorts of bad stuff.
These short angel quotes that we have compiled for you should be kept in your mind.
- When I say you are my angel, I don’t just say it; I say it to remind you that you are my world and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for being my shield and support. You are my angel, and I will always love you.
- You are my angel, my darling, my star… My love will find you wherever you are.
- You are my angel and my damnation; in your presence, I reach divine ecstasy, and in your absence, I descent to hell. –Isabel Allende
- A man in love can do extraordinary things; I don’t care if you’re an angel, you’re my angel, and I won’t let you go. –Alexandra Adornetto
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- You are my angel that I would love to keep for the rest of my life. I love you.
- It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
- So bless you, my darling, my angel, heaven is mine, and life is divine with you. –Eddie Lane
Angels are often used to represent our significant other as there is nothing better to call them than that. They are like the angels of our life who were sent to us by God himself as a blessing that should be cherished for life.
We often want to share our thoughts and feelings about how much we love our significant other. In that case, what are better ways to express our love for them than some angel quotes? These quotes are the best option to share your love with your sweetheart.
Angel will always hold a special place in our hearts. It is impossible to imagine purity and love without angels. Angels will always help to make us feel better and feel warm at heart. We always reside in angels whenever we feel down. It always feels like they are beside us in our good times as well as tough times.
Angels are a huge hyped subject nowadays as many people have understood their importance and are using them everywhere. Different people express their love for angels in different ways.
If you ever feel down and lost and want to lighten your mood up, these quotes have your back.
75 St. Patrick’s Day Quotes that’ll Bring You Good Luck
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day gives a boost to the luck and positivity in life. We have compiled an amazing list of St. Patrick’s Day quotes that you can send to your family and friends on this festival and include them in your festivity.
The air is filled with love and warmth on St. Patrick’s Day as it is a celebration of love and life. It harbors good luck and charm in it and allows the luck to flow through every individual with it.
You can use these quotes to wish your loved ones good luck for the year to come and start the year with a good omen.
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes to Celebrate the Irish
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. –Pope John Paul II
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. –Brendan Behan
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. –Colin Farrell
- The list of Irish saints is passing counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick. –Stephen Gwynn
- Victoria Smurfit, the Irish Actor, has playfully depicted the proliferation of Irish people and their affinity with each other!
- The English composer, Thomas Augustine Daly, composed this beautiful symphony to commemorate the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is as human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. –Patrick Henry Pearse
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm. –Marianne Williamson
- If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick’s Day you get what you want very much but haven’t wished for. –Patricia Lynch
- So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession – the gift of faith. –Therese Duffy
St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture and traditions. But this celebration is not only restricted to the Irish every person can celebrate it with gratitude. This festival is believed to bring good luck to anyone who celebrated it.
Irish people are said to be the kindest and generous people. This festival is dedicated to the famous Irish saint, Patrick who is well known for his loving nature and compassion towards every living being.
Ireland is said to be a place with awesome weather and friendly people, with a welcoming culture towards guests and strangers. The food and beer of Ireland are said to be the most famous and delicious.
St Patrick’s Day Sayings for Blessings on This Holiday
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. –Irish proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish…You’re lucky enough! –Irish proverb
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. –Douglas MacArthur
- If God sends you down a stony path, May He give you strong shoes?
- May you have a love that never ends, Lots of money and lots of friends. Health is yours, whatever you do. And may God send many blessings to you. –Irish blessing
- Wishing you the many wonderful things that an Irish blessing will bring. Happiness, joy, love, and laughter, may your day be content and may you smile happily ever after! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursues you each morning and night. –Irish blessing
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you shall live?
You want to wish the best of luck to your friends and family, be sure to wish them on St. Patrick’s Day. Irish people are said to be the luckiest people on earth as they can wish luck and goodwill upon anyone.
Giving good wishes to friends increase the good karma towards you too. You can pray for a better life for your friends and family and these prayers will certainly return your way too.
Wishing a prosperous life for your loved ones and healthy life is the best gift you can give to them. The gift of prayers is very precious and given to only people whom we love and adore by heart.
One most important thing and one of the most generous things you can give to anyone is the prayer of a healthy life. As good health is far more important than the wealth of this world.
Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Make You Smile
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. –Shane Leslie
- In heaven there is no beer, that’s why we drink it here.
- Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste. –Tug McGraw
- Saint Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time- A day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. –William Butler Yeats
- St. Patrick—one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- The Irish don’t know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it. –Sidney Littlewood
- Excited about St. Patrick’s day. To my Hollywood friends: Envy does not count as wearing green. –Albert Brooks
- You’re not in America now, you’re in Ireland. So have a drink and shut up. –Matthew Goode
Some people like to find humor in their everyday life. Finding humor in St. Patrick’s Day festivity is the favorite hobby of Irishmen. There are countless jokes based on the auspicious festival of St. Patrick’s Day.
Wishing insignificant, ordinary things for someone is like a running joke that never gets old.
People think that Irish people are born with good luck and wherever they go, whoever they come in contact with, good luck follows them around. Even people they interact with get affected with good luck.
Irish people are also infamous for drinking too much and then dancing in celebration till they pass out. Irish people are said to be a little over-ambitious and courageous, that too without any cause.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Friends
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- You are my favorite Irish person, even if we both know that you are not really Irish. Happy Day for all things Irish!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate with you this year like in old times past. Instead, I will just have to send this extra big and happy St. Patrick’s Day greetings to you!
- You are lucky that you are alive until today that is enough to celebrate, stay lucky!
- Wishing a grand St. Patrick’s Day to all of my boon friends – and that’s not just blarney!
- May this St. Patrick’s Day find you with green in your pocket and a little spring in your step!
- I am Patrick, a sinner, most uncultivated and least of all the faithful and despised in the eyes of many. –Saint Patrick
- I pray to God to give me perseverance and to design that I am a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God. –St. Patrick
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends is a common tradition in Ireland as well as America. Greetings for these auspicious celebrations should be sent to friends and family as well. Above are some short and sweet greetings that you can send to your loved ones.
People should be thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon them. Being alive and being able to live your life in peace and harmony is alone a reason to smile.
Good luck will follow you everywhere you go only if you remain optimistic and positive in life. Life can be a bit unexpected at times, it can get uncertain but if you remain positive through it, everything will turn out great for you.
Don’t forget wishing your loved ones happy St. Patrick’s Day as this greeting can open stairways of good luck for them.
Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes to Share on Instagram and WhatsApp
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the Irish hills caress you?
- May the luck of the Irish enfold you?
- Wishing you a pot o’ gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- Hoping your St. Patrick’s Day is full of fun and cheer.
- May the blessings of St. Patrick be with you!
- Don’t forget to dress in green… Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- May you trap Leprechauns today? Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- It’s on the 17th of March! Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Have a great feast. Wishes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green is a good color for you.
- I hope your day is as rich as gold and as colorful as a rainbow.
- An Irishman carries his heart in his hand.
- Long live the Irish. Long live their cheer. Long live our friendship. Year after year.
Ireland is not only a country. It is a culture and a tradition that is alive even after hundreds of years. Irish men are said to be the bravest and vigilant men.
They are known for their acts of bravery and valor. Another thing Irish men are famous for is their heart, they have a generous heart and a kind soul. The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day get on the highest level in Ireland when the festival begins.
Traditions that are followed for years are passed down to younger generations to be carried out with dignity.
Irish men are also famous for the delicacies of food. The scrumptious recipes are passed down to women of the family with a promise to keep them a secret.
Inspirational St Patrick’s Day Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.
- Never resent growing old as you are the fortunate one to have this privilege….. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Wishing you a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me.
- On this occasion, I wish that the happiest day of your past day becomes the worst day of your future…. Warm wishes on St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family members.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.
- The drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.
- Those who are always true to their words, their work, and their friends are the ones who are always successful in their lives.
Getting a daily dose of inspiration is not hard. You can look for inspiration and motivation in unexpected places and be pleasantly surprised with it. Uplifting quotes and positive affirmations on St. Patrick’s Day is a very good idea as it will ignite a feel-good emotion for everyone.
You can send these wishes along with a lovely bouquet and a card with a little bit of humor included in it. If you wish to send a good luck charm with it then plus points for you.
Sharing love and happiness will only increase its intensity. It makes bonds stronger and lets your sorrow fade away. Happiness is contagious and whoever comes in contact with it, gets infected.
Cute St Patrick’s Day Quotes You Can’t Miss
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoids you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. –Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
- I have had the good fortune through my God that I should never abandon his people whom I have acquired in the extremities of the earth. –Saint Patrick
- May good luck be with you wherever you go? And your blessing outnumbers the shamrocks that grow.
- When someone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Mutilated, raw, and misshapen, but fiercely tenacious. –Edna O’Brien.
- Only Irish coffee can provide all four types of food in a single glass: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat. –Alex Levine
- Good drinks, good food, and lots of warm wishes are what I wish for you on the auspicious occasion of St Patrick’s Day.
- Always cherish all your human connections- your relationship with your family members and your friends.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish Saying
Teaching children about St. Patrick’s Day from childhood increase love and compassion. They learn about culture and values, they learn about traditions. According to a research, children of age 4-10 years are more likely to develop a solid nature and intellect for later life.
Irish heritage is full of lessons and intellectual. Children should be encouraged to explore the history behind St. Patrick’s Day and celebrate it in a meaningful manner.
Teaching about the value of family and relationships to children helps us to instill respect for elders and love for youngsters.
St. Patrick’s Day is all about having a good time and enjoying life.
Short St Patrick’s Day Sayings That’ll Make You Want to Party
- Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer for that!
- Hope you have a very GREEN St. Patty’s – With lots of lucky green wishes that all come true!
- Have a sham-ROCKIN’ Day!
- May everything turn into the green today, except your gills? –Lester B. Dill
- Shake your shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is mainly about love and good luck. It is about having a good time with the people you love and cherish.
Gathering friends and family for a party is quite a norm on this day. You can light up the grill and bring in all the booze to have an epic St. Patrick’s Day party.
Green is a dominant color for this day, people like to wear clothes in green color and go out looking for a four-leaved clove to attract good luck in their lives.
If you like to celebrate this festival, don’t forget to include the less fortunate in your celebrations. Donating food and money on this day is also encouraged to bring happiness to the lives of less fortunate people.
The festivities of St. Patrick’s Day should be celebrated with a band, but responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are not limited to Ireland, it is celebrated all over the world. The festivities of this day include good food and plenty of beers. People party and welcome good luck in their lives.
A very unique collection of St. Patrick’s Day quotes is given above so that you can include your friends and family in your festivities by sending them greeting and wishes for this day.
You can choose any of the above quotes and wish good luck to your family, and pray that they have a year filled with happiness ahead.
Partying on St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family makes you forget all the worries and lets you live in the moment.
How PayPal Are Helping to Tackle Problem Gambling
6 Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
How Digital Marketing Helps to Grow Your Business
Online Privacy and Why It’s Elusive
How Does CBD Vape Pen Help with Stressful Situations?
9 Reasons Why Non GamStop Casinos Are the Perfect Place for You to Play Online
Tips for Hiring Plumbers in St. Petersburg, FL
Captions1 year ago
341 Sexy Captions to Fire Up Your Instagram Pictures
Captions1 year ago
311 Night Out Captions for Instagram and Your Crazy Night
Captions1 year ago
245 Saree Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Selfies in Saree
Captions12 months ago
256 Best Ethnic Wear Captions for Instagram on Traditional Dress
Captions1 year ago
230 Blurred Picture Captions for Instagram
Captions1 year ago
275 Deep Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts
Quotes1 year ago
222 Nail Captions for Instagram to Showcase Your Fresh Manicure
Captions1 year ago
211 Laughing Captions for Instagram | Laughter Is the Best Medicine